Mrs Hinch #273 A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does my absolute nut is when she does these appearances, she can sit there banging on about trolls and how horrible they are but no one is allowed to present the flip side.

She needs to be asked what she thinks the difference is between trolling and having an opinion that differs to hers. I’m in no doubt that she gets some horrible messages. Is that right? Absolutely not. BUT we have seen receipts from where she has threatened to ruin someone’s small business, from where she’s blocked someone for having a genuine concern about how the child and dog interact and even for commenting that they don’t like a certain Zoflora scent.

She throws the word troll around like it’s going out of fashion and that discredits people who genuinely are victims.

Yesterday she shared messages about her ice cream as if they were trolling messages. I really really hope that someone at LW got hold of the screenshot and will ask her if that’s the type of vicious trolling she has to put up with. Won’t happen though.
Agree 100%. I will never agree with someone sending unkind/threatening messages to her or anyone for that matter (regardless of whether they 'choose to be in the public eye'). However we all know that for the most part this isn't happening. She certainly likes to play fast and loose with the truth when it comes to trolling.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here 👋🏼 Does anyone know why Grinch doesn’t seem to endorse Zoflora anymore. Back in the day she would be plugging them on most of her stories and now nothing. Just wondering if I’ve missed something.

Reactions: 4
If she goes on about thr time time someone sent her a message saying Ronnie had a fat head then she really needs to move on. Yes it's wasn't nice but hardly the worst trolling we've heard of. Some poor people get death threats and severe trolling every day.

Reactions: 12
So one minute he’s a good little boy who is a mini her and just loves tidying. Next minute he’s a mischievous little sod who likes mess. Additionally, sometimes he’s allowed to be ‘mischievous’ and gets a literal pat on the back. Other times it’s ‘RIGHT!!’ followed by a telling off. I can’t keep up. I think I need a day off with my phone in the drawer. But don’t worry I’ll nip to the local garden centre for no reason and ensure I touch everything. Then I’ll get my mum and nan out for big family trip to Tesco’s. I hope when I film it and put emotional music over it, you’ll all message me telling me how inspirational I am. All the vest!

Reactions: 14
I'd like a thread title that includes her millions - to make sure if any lost sheep come here it's clear!

Hinch's £2million pleases her banker, but she's still a covidiot wanker 😂

It's a bit rude so can I adapt it to

£2.5 million in the bank, ka-ching, so thanks.

or any other suggestions x

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here 👋🏼 Does anyone know why Grinch doesn’t seem to endorse Zoflora anymore. Back in the day she would be plugging them on most of her stories and now nothing. Just wondering if I’ve missed something.
She put some in a glass jar with boiling water and said it was the only way to decide if she liked a new scent 🙄 and then Zoflora put out a statement saying that putting boiling water into glass jars is dangerous and that the product should be used in accordance with the instructions. She obviously had a tit fit about it and hasn't mentioned Zoflora since, because she's such a mature adult!

Reactions: 17
I wonder what voice and face she’ll pick for today’s appearance.

I’m going with a very natural ‘barely there’ make up look, with a very meek and mild shy Zoph voice. She is an innocent victim remember guyzzzz, the daily mail have probably been paid to give her a ‘daily mail sad face’ tutorial.
I’ll bet she is practising her best Princess Diana “look down and up” in the mirror as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't work out whether Jamie is a wimp, a whipping boy or a wanker! 😂
All
I emailed Zoflora when she poured boiling water in a jar with Zoflora, asking why they are allowing her to use Zoflora in this way, this is their reply, apparently she has never worked for them, when I posted their reply on here she has never used it since, but she dont read on her 🤣🤣 HTH 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What does my absolute nut is when she does these appearances, she can sit there banging on about trolls and how horrible they are but no one is allowed to present the flip side.

She needs to be asked what she thinks the difference is between trolling and having an opinion that differs to hers. I’m in no doubt that she gets some horrible messages. Is that right? Absolutely not. BUT we have seen receipts from where she has threatened to ruin someone’s small business, from where she’s blocked someone for having a genuine concern about how the child and dog interact and even for commenting that they don’t like a certain Zoflora scent.

She throws the word troll around like it’s going out of fashion and that discredits people who genuinely are victims.

Yesterday she shared messages about her ice cream as if they were trolling messages. I really really hope that someone at LW got hold of the screenshot and will ask her if that’s the type of vicious trolling she has to put up with. Won’t happen though.
Absolutely agree. I absolutely hate full on bullying but she has to realise other people's opinions may differ to her and that's OK. To say she will ruin someone's small business is vile, they may never earn half as much as she has from her 'cleaning account', but will have worked so much harder to be successful.

I

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She put some in a glass jar with boiling water and said it was the only way to decide if she liked a new scent 🙄 and then Zoflora put out a statement saying that putting boiling water into glass jars is dangerous and that the product should be used in accordance with the instructions. She obviously had a tit fit about it and hasn't mentioned Zoflora since, because she's such a mature adult!
But don't you just know she's still using it behind closed doors, there's no way she can go from loving certain scents so much and using it all over every inch of her house to not using it at all! They have Christmassy scents and I bet her house smells like a fake pine fir tree (no cinnamon scents, she hates those!) She's probably raging as she'd love to tell everyone how much she laavvs the winter scents but she's in a snit so will never mention them again!

Reactions: 7
Oh shut up about your makeup. You know you've done it perfectly and you know you look good or you wouldn't be recording yourself. Self obsessed, arrogant c****

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait to see her laughing her tits off whilst claiming how badly she’s trolled then a few attempts at fake tears whilst laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she’s doing my head in 😩
“ i just never get my make up right guyzzz, whilst eye bleeping herself the whole time
Fake af, she couldn’t be more in love with herself and her make up if she tried.
How do the hinchers not see this?!?

Reactions: 34
But don't you just know she's still using it behind closed doors, there's no way she can go from loving certain scents so much and using it all over every inch of her house to not using it at all! They have Christmassy scents and I bet her house smells like a fake pine fir tree (no cinnamon scents, she hates those!) She's probably raging as she'd love to tell everyone how much she laavvs the winter scents but she's in a snit so will never mention them again!
I bet she's bleeping DEVASTATED that they'll never send her freebies again! She'll just have to make do with working her way through the lifetime supply she has in the garage!

Reactions: 10
*appears with full face of make up*
“Morning guys, little old me from the village just doesn’t understand what to do with all of this make-up”
Oh bore off hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.