Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got so many lights in her garden now, she'll be confusing the aeroplanes landing at Heathrow. She'll be waking up tomorrow with a Boeing 757 on her back lawn if she buys anymore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Here's hoping that she doesn't attract any aliens!
20190523_000730.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thatā€™s why it bugs me when she claims to love her hinchers - without them she wouldnā€™t be where she is blah blah blah
Yet she keeps them in the dark about everything
If she could afford it she could throw us a solar light šŸ˜‚ how much soph ATB mate

Reactions: 6
The big question is...

Is poor old Henry going to have his bedroom snatched from him for baby, or will she give up her make up room šŸ˜±šŸ˜± hmmmm I wonder!
I think they'll have the baby in the room with them for the first wee while. They'll be goping to have the extension built in that time, then they'll move Henry and have the baby in his room. I seen someone say in one of the previous threads that they'll make a room for the baby in the extensions, but I can't see that. I haven't seen the floor plans, but I'd imagine you'd want your babys room as near to yours as possible rather than the other side of the house

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m waiting for the swipe up on the clothes airer šŸ¤”

I think they'll have the baby in the room with them for the first wee while. They'll be goping to have the extension built in that time, then they'll move Henry and have the baby in his room. I seen someone say in one of the previous threads that they'll make a room for the baby in the extensions, but I can't see that. I haven't seen the floor plans, but I'd imagine you'd want your babys room as near to yours as possible rather than the other side of the house
I think the new extension incorporates a much larger new master bedroom with en suite, so I would guess they will move in that bedroom, but any other room isnā€™t going to be far away, itā€™s just like the bedrooms on the 1st floor of any house, (there are 4 of them) it wonā€™t all be separate, the house will just be larger, double the size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hi huns new here
I used to love the Hinch - even despite following CHL and others. I still thought she was ā€œalrightā€ and didnā€™t fall for her sales crap.

However. Now baby ā€œhandsomesā€ is nearly here Iā€™ve lost all bleeping respect for her. That baby will be used as a cash cow. Thatā€™s obvious from her hashtag gifted prep machine - wonā€™t try breastfeeding, canā€™t make money from that. Whatā€™s the betting poor baby is in his own room (with all the #gifted items) and weaned really early (with a partnership with a baby food brand) because Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£! Like she needs it. :(

Reactions: 21
New to all this and Iā€™ve been a lurker!! But seriously??? I am NOT a hincher but I feel itā€™s rather sad how these threads have become - Iā€™m all for calling her out for her lack of #tags/paid for/aff whatever, but to comment about her and how she looks/how her husband looks/how the bloody dog looks is taking things a bit too much- so what is she doesnā€™t have a nursery - I didnā€™t!! Babies donā€™t need to sleep in a separate room

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New to all this and Iā€™ve been a lurker!! But seriously??? I am NOT a hincher but I feel itā€™s rather sad how these threads have become - Iā€™m all for calling her out for her lack of #tags/paid for/aff whatever, but to comment about her and how she looks/how her husband looks/how the bloody dog looks is taking things a bit too much- so what is she doesnā€™t have a nursery - I didnā€™t!! Babies donā€™t need to sleep in a separate room
I always stop reading at ā€œI am not a Hincher butā€. Rolls my eyes into the back of my head and I know weā€™ll hear some thing weā€™ve heard a million times before.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Sophie is they you??

No doubt she'll inform us that loads of Hunchers have been asking about her lights guys.... So just to let ya know where they're from and how much they are.
Hang on a mo if your Hunchers are that much of a fan then they'll have watched all your stories already and will already know surely??? šŸ¤Ŗ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Youā€™re definitely new to all this. You publish your life to 2. Whatever million people, You have to take criticism on all aspects of your over publicised life.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think she'll keep her birth entirely private? She won't ever say whether it was a section or not. Most we'll get is a black and white photo of her, jamie, and baby moneymaker in a hospital bed, obviously with her cannulas on show.
Yes but giving birth should be a private affair. In this case it will be saved for the Hello/Ok photo reveal though

Reactions: 11
Youā€™re definitely new to all this. You publish your life to 2. Whatever million people, You have to take criticism on all aspects of your over publicised life.
Sometimes itā€™s not criticism though, sometimes itā€™s really personal. I do agree with a lot on here, but I tend not to read much anymore as a lot of comments have turned nasty and spiteful šŸ˜• ps. I donā€™t know what youā€™ve posted on here so this isnā€™t personally aimed at you just in general.

Reactions: 8
These are the proposed floor plans, babies room will be next to theirs and Henry keeps his room, she just loses the makeup room for the new hallway but she can use her old bedroom for that.

I got this form Maldon council website, itā€™s available to the public anyway.

Reactions: 10
I've been here a while but just enjoyed watching from the shadows!šŸ˜‚ However last nights stories about the shite lights pulled me over the edge entirely!!! I cannot condone the whole bleeping petition nonsense either....what in the world happened to freedom of speech!!! Anyway just wanted to say thanks for all the banter ladies! Who needs a telly when you've got tattle!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sometimes itā€™s not criticism though, sometimes itā€™s really personal. I do agree with a lot on here, but I tend not to read much anymore as a lot of comments have turned nasty and spiteful šŸ˜• ps. I donā€™t know what youā€™ve posted on here so this isnā€™t personally aimed at you just in general.
There is a lot that is out of bounds because itā€™s not relevant. Yes some people do discuss things that perhaps donā€™t relate to what sheā€™s doing but I can guarantee That on at least one occasion everybody in the world has discussed the appearance of about people they know. Itā€™s exactly the same, the only difference is this is on a public forum. That being said, you put yourself in the public eye you open yourself up to scrutiny. She wants to be a celebrity, she has to take the tit that comes with it. People slagged Susan Boyle off for her appearance, people have criticised Katie Price. Why is that okay but poor soph just the hairdresser from Essex gets to heavily filter everything that goes out in the media? Have you not noticed most articles include butterfly selfies taken from her stories? Or bleeping Gretel. Anything that she doesnā€™t like that exposes her as, believe it or not, an actual human being with a proper face without symmetry is removed. She asked for this

As much as I donā€™t agree with some of the speculation, the same stuff has been said about celebrities. Meghan Markle for example. All the conspiracy articles about her fake bump. These things have already been discussed about celebrities on a much more public basis ie newspapers. Itā€™s celebrity life Iā€™m afraid and if it offends her so much, perhaps she made the wrong choice when she decided to go public to make her millions

Reactions: 33
"I'm not a hincher but..." šŸ™„šŸ™„ here we go again!

1. We'll talk about how she looks cos she's putting herself out there to 2m people, hiding behind filters or sharing pics of professional photo shoots while at same time pretending to be real and relateable.

2. We'll talk about how the dog looks because while he's a dorgeous handsomes mans he doesn't look to be living his best life or particularly happy.

3. We'll talk about how Jamie looks cos he's fugly.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just wait until the tabloids start ripping into her like we do. This is mere character building compared to the new hole sheā€™ll get

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I'm not a hincher but..." šŸ™„šŸ™„ here we go again!

1. We'll talk about how she looks cos she's putting herself out there to 2m people, hiding behind filters or sharing pics of professional photo shoots while ar same time pretending to be real and relateable.

2. We'll talk about how the dog looks because while he's a dorgeous handsomes mans he doesn't look to be living his best life or particularly happy.

3. We'll talk about Jamie cos he's fugly.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Fugly? DO YOU NOT KNOW HES THE SPIT OF TOM HARDY?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.