Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be in hospital a few days after if it’s a section which I suspect it will be as she’s never even mentioned anything about natural birth advice. Give Jamie time to get the cot in the bedroom?
I just find it all a bit odd, tbh. She professes to be so excited about her handsomes mini Hinch arriving, yet she hasn’t done anything in her house to prepare for him. She hasn’t even washed his little bits of clothes for hospital and when he comes home. I was so excited preparing as much as I could! It was probably a waste us doing his nursery as he’s never slept in there and he’s a toddler now! But still! I was excited prepping all of the baby bits! Apart from the stuff she’s blatantly advertising, we haven’t really seen her doing any of the normal prep first time mums would do!

Reactions: 17
That tacky garden is like Blackpool bloody illuminations. Surprised she hasn’t set them all up to spell Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Urgh, the lights don’t even match 😫 bright white and with existing yellow ones. I hope you kept the receipt Grinch as they need to go!

Also, who would have guessed that her solar lights would come on, f*ck me, what a surprise guyssss!

Reactions: 16
I just find it all a bit odd, tbh. She professes to be so excited about her handsomes mini Hinch arriving, yet she hasn’t done anything in her house to prepare for him. She hasn’t even washed his little bits of clothes for hospital and when he comes home. I was so excited preparing as much as I could! It was probably a waste us doing his nursery as he’s never slept in there and he’s a toddler now! But still! I was excited prepping all of the baby bits! Apart from the stuff she’s blatantly advertising, we haven’t really seen her doing any of the normal prep first time mums would do!
Her mam washed some clothes when she came out of hospital this last time. And shes got a baby bag, suitcase with baby hinch or something on it and the bouncy chair so shes basically all sorted 💁🏽‍♀️

Oh and all the TT shite and breast pads and massive maternity pads 😊

Reactions: 17
The princess of clean got mummy to wash all his clothes for him coming 🙄

Reactions: 14
The only things she is showing is the small collection of ebayers sat at the side of her patio doors, the collection of things she manages to get in every shot and in different positions. It's all just one big #AD.

Reactions: 22
Urgh, the lights don’t even match 😫 bright white and with existing yellow ones. I hope you kept the receipt Grinch as they need to go!

Also, who would have guessed that her solar lights would come on, f*ck me, what a surprise guyssss!
Might have to buy some...do you know if she’s mentioned how much they cost?

😂

Reactions: 8
We haven't seen her with a face mask on for a while now...
**waits for tomorrow's story with a face mask on and a bath bomb**

Reactions: 22
Oh myyyyy goddddddd my lights have come on guyyyysssssss.... I'm so exciiiiited 😣

Reactions: 11
I know was
Same,
Where is she keeping all
His baby grows/vests/ nappies etc? What about all his little sheets/ blankets? It’s all very odd and so strange because she’s mentioned some things but not others? I couldn’t wait to het everything ready.

Reactions: 9
Back to what else we haven’t seen - her glass vacuum water hoover thingy. Her bath bomb collection. The fridge mats.

I’ll leave that there for you Soph.

Re baby- that baby isn’t coming this week- she’s not ‘nesty ‘ enough.

We haven't seen her with a face mask on for a while now...
**waits for tomorrow's story with a face mask on and a bath bomb**
No she said no able to have a bath yet?

Back to what else we haven’t seen - her glass vacuum water hoover thingy. Her bath bomb collection. The fridge mats.

I’ll leave that there for you Soph.

Re baby- that baby isn’t coming this week- she’s not ‘nesty ‘ enough.
I don’t think a natural
Birth is in the cards at all though.

Reactions: 8
I know was
Same,
Where is she keeping all
His baby grows/vests/ nappies etc? What about all his little sheets/ blankets? It’s all very odd and so strange because she’s mentioned some things but not others? I couldn’t wait to het everything ready.
She has some stuff in plastic storage boxes but to say she claims to be so tidy and all this bullshit her folding was horrendous. She might as well have just launched them in like those try get the hoops on the pole games at the fair

• Haha
She has definitely had some form of surgery done when she was admitted to hospital the last time. If she can’t make the double bed yet, Hoover, or take a bath she must have had surgery...something like her ‘band’ made bigger. Maybe the dorgeous boy wasn’t getting enough nutrients so they made her get it bigger to allow her to eat more. As if making it bigger will make her more...🙄 maybe she will manage to bowl of sugar topped lucky charms!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
As I don’t follow Grinch, could someone tell me how much the lights cost please?!!! 😂😂 *runs out of thread before someone lobs an egg chair at me*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.