Mrs Hinch #255 Hinch is just a miserable moaner, cheered herself up by spreading Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason Mamoa was the love of my life till i met him in Dublin airport and he wasnโ€™t that nice actually! I thought he might glance my way then take me over a suitcase but alas no, only a picture together ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can vouch for that. I used to work for a large airport down south and he came through security. He was drunk and swaying abit. A family was in front of him and asked for a photo, which he nicely agreed to. But then they asked for one more with just their son and he got all raddled up and shouted โ€œim done with this crap get me to the lounge nowโ€
Fair to say i think he lost a fan and fans as the airport was busy and hes a big guy with big hair and had a massive hat on so alot of attention was already on him

Reactions: 6
The very fact that 70% of her followers would rather have a hot chocolate than wine tells me all I need to know ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know I thought the exact same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the only wine they have is to their husbands about the horrible trolls upsetting their dear poor old hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can vouch for that. I used to work for a large airport down south and he came through security. He was drunk and swaying abit. A family was in front of him and asked for a photo, which he nicely agreed to. But then they asked for one more with just their son and he got all raddled up and shouted โ€œim done with this crap get me to the lounge nowโ€
Fair to say i think he lost a fan and fans as the airport was busy and hes a big guy with big hair and had a massive hat on so alot of attention was already on him
Yes! He had on a huge hat and so had his wife , it was their hatโ€™s i pointed out to my son first before i realised it was him and i never asked for a pic at first as I didnโ€™t like to be a pest and my husband said ah go on so i ran outside and asked him if my son could take a pic and he said ok but donโ€™t put it on the internet ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ And to this day i never did but mainly because i looked like a bag of wet shite lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
Genuine question from an old lady๐Ÿ˜. Do people actually use that for a 5 year old, wouldnโ€™t it be like taking them to school in a buggy? It doesnโ€™t exactly look like a PlayStation console chair ๐Ÿ™‚ but maybe it has bits of add ons for 5 year olds.
It basically turns into a comfy toddler/tiny human chair and you can remove the straps and make it less babyish and they can use it to lounge in front of the TV basically ๐Ÿ˜‚ I only know this as I want this bouncer for Mini Mgh purely because the 0/5 offers me my moneyโ€™s worth ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone think she maybe followed the random Irish plot account just to get us all wondering why? Maybe sheโ€™s trying to mess with us ๐Ÿค” ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me hinch, what have YOU done today that makes you feel proud?
I was at work in a big dept store, earning my minimum wage when a very elderly lady and her daughter (about 70) were looking confused on the next (unmanned) counter. I went over and said โ€œhello, I donโ€™t work for this counter but yiu looked like you needed some helpโ€ I then noticed the elderly lady had a badge on saying she was partially sighted. She was after a particular exfoliator and I managed to establish which one it was by showing her the boxed item and then the unpackaged tester as it was a very bright colour and I thought it would be more helpful to her eyes than a generic white box with red writing.

it was the correct one so she was happy. I went to my till to check the price for her and as I came back she said โ€œI was just saying to my daughter how we could do with many more people like you when shoppingโ€ I am still feeling warm and fuzzy and proud of a job well done, knowing I went above and beyond (not my counter, not my company, not my commission) but the thought of that lovely old lady being able to exfoliate happily tonight knowing itโ€™s the bright orange one once sheโ€™s opened the plain packaging is making me so proud.

i wonder if the swipe ups and deceit provide such a wholesome feeling of pride?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
(*psssst* Soph puts the water in before the tea bag, pass it on)

Who said that?? Those trolls are spreading vicious rumours again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I thought the exact same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the only wine they have is to their husbands about the horrible trolls upsetting their dear poor old hinch
And I'm sorry if this offend anyone but would you really pick that grey bedroom?

Reactions: 3
Pjs, hair up in a croydons face lift pony tail and socks and sandals Are what itโ€™s all about. Iโ€™ll be lucky if I even have chance to breathe never mind do my makeup or wear something that the baby hasnโ€™t started on. I ended up shaving off my hair because I was so sick of it being covered in baby vomit or being pulled out by the root ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh and I also shaved my head after hinch stole my haircut. I say shaved I still have hair just very short ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oi, Oi! Nuffink wrong with Croydon! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jason Mamoa was the love of my life till i met him in Dublin airport and he wasnโ€™t that nice actually! I thought he might glance my way then take me over a suitcase but alas no, only a picture together ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‚
I've read online he's meant to be a bit of a prick! When I was a kid, my mum, sister and I were in London and we saw Alan Rickman (RIP) outside Harrods. My mum asked if we could have his autograph as this was the days before smartphones, he told her to duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she never liked him after that!

I imagine Hinch makes a load of noise to try and get noticed for pics ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've read online he's meant to be a bit of a prick! When I was a kid, my mum, sister and I were in London and we saw Alan Rickman (RIP) outside Harrods. My mum asked if we could have his autograph as this was the days before smartphones, he told her to duck off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she never liked him after that!

Oh god he never ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ awe i always thought Alan Rickman might be nice!! Cheeky fooker!!! Oh i can imagine her and him when their out๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Autographs feel like 100 years ago now donโ€™t they ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Iโ€™m sorry but displaying your own books in your coffee table ๐Ÿ˜‚

im pretty sure today was a #gifted day out aswell. Why canโ€™t her and SS just be honest about it?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god he never ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ awe i always thought Alan Rickman might be nice!! Cheeky fooker!!! Oh i can imagine her and him when their out๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Autographs feel like 100 years ago now donโ€™t they ๐Ÿคฃ
It's the only time I've seen my mother speechless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ autographs do seem forever ago!
Vestie and Veruca will cause a right scene when they're our hoping to be spotted by "fans"!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to interrupt your Tuesday afternoon - but after months of panicking about getting made redundant, I have today been offered a job at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough and I would like some JusRol tripe, and a tacky snow globe with its own little driver if that's OK?

Joking aside, I was really starting to panic about finding a job when I got made redundant in Nov, right before Christmas and with the added pressure of the pandemic so I am quite tearful with joy!
Congratulations! Thats my local hospital ๐Ÿ˜Š

All the stuff she owns/was gifted for being a clean freak and she can't use a coaster?
Sheโ€™s fed lions today but THIS something you can do every day is what sheโ€™s been looking forward to? Need to sort out the pre records I think...

Reactions: 9
Another reach to Tesco ๐Ÿ™„ and the biscuits. I'm surprised shes not full, I'm sure her and Romy got a business woman's special today for lunch!!! I actually love that film but those 2 grinning twats just reminded me off them ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

The only nice celeb Iโ€™ve met was Stephen Fry, he just happened to be in a petrol station at the same time as me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.