Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WickedWendy

Hello fellow hunbelievabler(s) I found out one of my friends is a member on there too and it has made my life 😂😂
I made an account just to follow it and they blocked me, as they have done to many others. Ithink it's rude to discuss it when not everyone can be in on it. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Who cleans their mirror from that angle? I tell you it’s someone from her team doing the cleaning - ie gloves on, not allowing her reflection in the mirror to be seen etc
More to the point (if I’ve missed it completely) why is rons pushchair outside. It’s fucking freezing 🥶

Fudrick

I was on FB and I am on a certain “bunbelivable” page, if people give crap reviews of the memwah apparently it goes against the community And they are threatened with being banned, I think from Amazon?? 🤣
Copstick as fuck here but this happens when there are complains & reports of reviews they don't like so that unverified purchases are policed.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
I’m in tier 2 (Sheffield) cry me a fucking river 🙄 We are just getting on with it like everybody has too. She has a baby, dog and husband at home grow up Sophie there are people living on their own and suffering way worse!

I sympathise with everybody struggling with this year, I know I am. But let’s face it she isn’t sticking to any rules and will be seeing Mummy again tomorrow. I’ve never known anyone be so full of self pity and entitled as this twat. Sorry but she really pisses me off.
Rotherham here! Hello neighbour 🖐

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
How far is Stacey Solomon from her or Braintree?
She's had a day off today. Gone Pokemon hunting apparently.
Have they met up?

easeypeasey

VIP Member
The pensive half face engagement begging post has no rings on her thumb and fingers... The cleaning posts either side have rings in her fingers. Oh dear is this another pre-record gaffe? 🤦‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️