Mrs Hinch #244 isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she mention her mum any more? She doesn't read her though guyzzz. Childish behaviour

Reactions: 7
I keep thinking of the extract about her hands. If someone said I had hands like salad fingers I’d be pissing myself with laughter. It’s bloody hilarious. Me and a friend grew up loving that, it’s iconic. I really think she needs to just let loose and have a bit of a sense of humour. The world is a better place when you can take the piss out of yourself. Soph please come on your stories tomorrow and tell everyone you like rusty spoons and all will be forgiven

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I tell you something Soph if you think your life has been bad listen to this then and my actually doctor told me I could write a book on my life and that's no lie .This is just a little part of This is me ..

When I was 6 my Mom,dad my little brother and sister was on pur way home from holiday and somebody crashed into us and my mom was killed instantly my dad nearly died too but was lucky and survived. 6 months later my nan died from lung cancer .

When I was 7 my dad went out for a night out and left us with a babysitter ,my dad was late home and the babysitter put us to bed and left us on our own . A so called family friend broke into our house and leaned over me a took my 2 year old sister and raped and strangled her the dumped her I waste land .Wont say anymore on this as its upsetting.

We then moved house and my dad became abusive towards me so I took shelter with and old couple and after a while the lady became like a mom to me but at the age of 8 the old man started to sexually abuse me while she was at work and I was too scared to tell anybody .This went on till I was 11 then it stopped but I still had to go through the abuse my dad was giving me and protect my brother too .

Later on in years I also went through some domestic abuse too but anyways I've struggled ever since and have had all kinds of therapy but to no avail as each therapist has said I have too much to deal with at the same time to deal with therapy properly and now I'm stuck here in this house not able to leave it anymore ,cant go shopping with my teenage daughter or go out with my family . Wont go on much more Soph just wanted to let you know that in my opinion that is a bad life and do you know what im still probably a lot more content and happy than you will ever be . Atfvb Soph

Sorry all about the long post I just had to get that out .
So sorry this all happened to you. You should like a very strong woman. And yes hinch is an idiot to thibk her life has been anything but easy.
Us tatters are here if you need to let it out again x

• Heart
  • Sad
I can’t believe that someone so anxiety ridden and unconfident would constantly refer to themselves in the third person?! It’s all big scam.

Reactions: 9
Fairly sure that didn't happen..

(I caved and listened to some more)
View attachment 261462
I couldn’t even finish listening to that my hole cringed so much it’s disappeared inside my body 🤣 Like a reverse prolapse I suppose 🤣

What a load of bollocks

as an anxiety sufferer I experience the tightening of the throat and chest, heart thumping, pins and needles in the fingers, can hardly breathe let alone being able to scream for someone to help 🙄🙄

she’s an attention seeking twit 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sophie strikes me as one of those sad people who places themselves in proximity to the suffering and tragedies of others as they have never experienced any true trauma or loss themselves. Writing about the suicide of a presumed acquaintance, talking about Caroline Flack in the same breath as her alleged experience, inferring she struggled to conceive when she didn’t, making up lies about this website. She’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Welcome Hinchers will you be able to see, Soph’s lies through your sea of febreeze?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Got to feel a bit for inch she’s takes his name makes millions writes a memwah and doesn’t even call it ‘this is us’or ‘the hinches’ no!!! poor old sack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tell you something Soph if you think your life has been bad listen to this then and my actually doctor told me I could write a book on my life and that's no lie .This is just a little part of This is me ..

When I was 6 my Mom,dad my little brother and sister was on pur way home from holiday and somebody crashed into us and my mom was killed instantly my dad nearly died too but was lucky and survived. 6 months later my nan died from lung cancer .

When I was 7 my dad went out for a night out and left us with a babysitter ,my dad was late home and the babysitter put us to bed and left us on our own . A so called family friend broke into our house and leaned over me a took my 2 year old sister and raped and strangled her the dumped her I waste land .Wont say anymore on this as its upsetting.

We then moved house and my dad became abusive towards me so I took shelter with and old couple and after a while the lady became like a mom to me but at the age of 8 the old man started to sexually abuse me while she was at work and I was too scared to tell anybody .This went on till I was 11 then it stopped but I still had to go through the abuse my dad was giving me and protect my brother too .

Later on in years I also went through some domestic abuse too but anyways I've struggled ever since and have had all kinds of therapy but to no avail as each therapist has said I have too much to deal with at the same time to deal with therapy properly and now I'm stuck here in this house not able to leave it anymore ,cant go shopping with my teenage daughter or go out with my family . Wont go on much more Soph just wanted to let you know that in my opinion that is a bad life and do you know what im still probably a lot more content and happy than you will ever be . Atfvb Soph

Sorry all about the long post I just had to get that out .
My broke is broken reading that. I am so sorry you had to endure all that grief. We are for you xxx don’t be minding that bleeping moron. We all know she’s a loser and a liar xxx

• Heart
The amazon reviews section loads of hinchers saying don’t listen to the people rating it 1 star then go on to say “5 stars I can’t wait to read it later” 😂 😂 duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched it and I have mixed feelings, most of it was them asking her a question and her reciting what she has been taught which didn’t answer it. She was actually funny in regards to Marie kondo and lee from blue, then she said how many love Ron and I lost the will
could she say incredible and amazing any more times

Reactions: 4
Yeah I bet you'd love if this site came offline and didn't have accountability.

If this site really was that bad why does she's have to make up downright lies about what is posted here? 🤨

At worst there's bitchy things on here, but that's what you get from becoming a celeb and broadcasting your private life. We do have a very strict set of rules here and your hinchers coming here do call us the things you claim we say about you; fat, ugly etc. They get banned from here because they are trolls, coming here to try and disrupt is the definition of trolling. Gossiping about a public figure away from their feed is not trolling, yes sometimes it's unpleasant but there's not a god given right to be a celeb and only be showered with positivity.
Thing is the are not celebs , just wannabes , Defo not A listers . Few years and no one will remember them .. They really make me laugh when they screech Troll. I am sure the general public is sick of hearing it. They all claim it when they are called out for lies , conning the followers. Fake load of wannabes

Reactions: 9
Jamie’s a right blancmange isn’t he. An absolute bleeping wet wipe. Chav bastards who got rich. All bluster no class. duck off and look after your vulnerable wife shes ill you bell whiff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.