Mrs Hinch #244 isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of someone making a cake on This Morning before she comes on and not a packet of jus rol in sight 😂

This morning have to be 'trolling' her 😂 😂 Phil and Holly will be in the next book

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How bored did Holly sound when she was introducing Hinch up next then! Way more interested in the lemon cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Craving a lemon drizzle cake now and my baby woke up from his nap just in time for Zoph’s big moment!

Reactions: 8
Oh god that was so awkward where she just waved 🤣 she looks like a scarecrow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie stole her book title from the film The Greatest Showman. It annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Yel is there a way we can add screenshots into the wiki as it’s very useful reference for the lies she’s told and how we’ve outed her for the truth
Would make it easier rather than search for the posts if we need to clarify things to new members. @mammaof3 has all the good ones

Reactions: 3
Last thread catch up

Again she was filming on the loo, why?
Ron fed Henry chicken again.
His lunch was a pea burger with a side of 4 chips and some cucumber. The poor boy must be starving.
It was announced on TV that she is to appear on This Morning on the 1st, the day her MEmoir comes out.
She washed the window sills using scrub daddies and rather than play music she did a commentary, I bet SD asked her to speak seeing they are paying 24k + Vat for 4 reels – she did 10 and a swipe up. Keerking
Extracts of her books was posted on the thread and discussed.
01/10/20 .she appeared on TM at 12.15, at home , Ron and Jaymeee went to her mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I that story with Vesty talking about getting his sack out made me feel sick 😷😷😷😷 he’s the type of creep that follows you to the toilet in the pub and takes offence when you tell him where to go 😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.