Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong coz I don’t use Twitter but surely if she’s on This Morning tomorrow and starts spouting her billy bullshit, then people can tweet and tag Phil, Holly and the show in? And she can’t control it?

Reactions: 21
This is what we wanted? The aim game? Her to come off insta and stop making people feel like actual tit because they cannot be as perfect as her?!
She can bring out a homeware line ect but she’ll never be as big as what she wants! The second she comes off social media people will get board and move on to the next one ( Hopefully the next one won’t make people feel so down about their self)
We WON right?!

Reactions: 20
She basically defines herself by her “trolls”. She’s going to have to work pretty hard to win over the general public with such a daft sob story. “I just want to make millions in peace!” ...Isn’t much of a pull.

I feel like she’s trying to be like Jesy Nelson with her very touching and thought provoking documentary. Difference is, Jesy was an immensely talented young woman who was suddenly bullied purely for her looks and dealt with it privately until she was ready to speak out to help other victims.

Hinch is very much focused on herself and about how trolls are spoiling her perfect life.

Reactions: 22
This is what we wanted? The aim game? Her to come off insta and stop making people feel like actual tit because they cannot be as perfect as her?!
She can bring out a homeware line ect but she’ll never be as big as what she wants! The second she comes off social media people will get board and move on to the next one ( Hopefully the next one won’t make people feel so down about their self)
We WON right?!

Reactions: 1
Correct me if I’m wrong coz I don’t use Twitter but surely if she’s on This Morning tomorrow and starts spouting her billy bullshit, then people can tweet and tag Phil, Holly and the show in? And she can’t control it?
Correct👍

Reactions: 5
Tbh I can't be arsed reading it atm...I'm watching bake off instead...so I jumped to the trolls and here's a couple of pages.View attachment 259907View attachment 259912
View attachment 259913
Yes darling, we report you to the ASA because you constantly break the rules and we are legally entitled to do that! That isn’t trolling that’s literally you breaking the law surrounding paid advertisement, trying to get away with it, failing miserably and getting caught 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
I am genuinely surprised she's putting herself through This Morning again... you know... given her 'anxiety' and how well it all went the last few times she went on.

Would have thought she'd be better being protected by her BFF Shhhtace on Loose Women?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Hinch is going on this morning , just sod of now your way too boring .

Reactions: 1
Pat yourself on the back whomever mentioned Ron's fav being burgers recently yet we never see him eating them. She's making his favorite for lunch.

Tattle bingo and Soph stills reads here..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS I’m not around much tomorrow morning so will miss her on TV! 😩😩😩
Please can someone do the honours? I’ll make you a mashed potato tribute if it helps? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope Holly picks up on her You interview where she says she was training to be a hairdresser. As the last awful appearance On This morning she said so you’re a hairdresser and she snaps
Back yeah qualified. Oops was you lying again duck 🤥 Bye the looks of her wig it’s clear she didn’t finish the course and obviously brushes it with a toffee apple

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F9BD535D-A6A3-4694-A771-2C6C28DB360A.jpeg
Hahahahahahahahajahahaha trying ti shift some of the dead stock are we home bargz?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.