Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Recently, a GP told her several patients had come off their anxiety medication after becoming Hinchers”

Not even sure what to say, that’s either a lie or there’s a bunch of people whose GP has allowed them to gain a cleaning addiction- which is unhealthy..

Cleaning can take your mind off things, so can a lot of things but distraction doesn’t cure chronic anxiety which you have needed to be medicated for..
If my GP told me that ‘hinching’ would cure my anxiety,I think he would section me after what comes out my mouth!! Total bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t spend a lot of time on this thread as I can’t be bothered with Mrs H, but to defend this point, this happened to my husband. He went to see his GP with anxiety and depression and left with a prescription and a leaflet that day! No mention of CBT or anything else 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just as an addendum to my first post today - only 13% of children want to be a doctor or a nurse and 52% want to be social media stars according to a survey? I would pay good money to read this survey myself. Which children have been surveyed? What age groups are they referring to? Without even reading it I'm of the opinion that who ever these children are, they think that they can be rich and famous by having Instagram accounts. What on earth is social media teaching our future generations? 😠😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t spend a lot of time on this thread as I can’t be bothered with Mrs H, but to defend this point, this happened to my husband. He went to see his GP with anxiety and depression and left with a prescription and a leaflet that day! No mention of CBT or anything else 🤷🏻‍♀️
In my profession we get lots of GP complaints and this is one of the main things.. people being prescribed meds for mental health straight away .. and no other help

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The narcissism in that (hinch's) comment is ugly.
Not dissimilar to her comment about the security guard's wife being a hincher when she went to the food bank at 100mph on Wednesday night at 7pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I battled for YEARS before any medication was given to me. I had countless sessions of CBT. Some doctors are quick to give out medication before really getting to the bottom of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s got to the point with her that she’s so insincere i wouldn’t believe anything written in the book even if I wanted to. If she really did have PND then I think it’s vile her family let her continue the Mrs Hinch instagram account when she was mentally unwell and should have been focusing on getting herself better for her little boy. I don’t really believe any of it, she will write in that book, actually what she needs to gain sympathy and adoration from her vulnerable followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So are GPs prescribing hinching now?

never heard such bullshit in my life, when I was medicated for anxiety I had medication, referral to the mental health service for counselling sk would see someone weekly and had CBT

the drs would go down the proper medical route not bleeping cleaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Blanchet Moss and Bosworth to the party. Just been catching up on all of this. Does anyone think she’s gonna release her Memwaaarrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh and then put her insta on private? I do. Then she can just have as much adoration as possible and become even more in love with herself. As for this anxiety, sorry love, that’s nerves and shitting bricks trying to keep up with ya lies. Off you duck now ta’raaaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I battled for YEARS before any medication was given to me. I had countless sessions of CBT. Some doctors are quick to give out medication before really getting to the bottom of the problem.
I think some places are opposite. I went to my GP when I was younger, told to fill out a form of how I feel, he took one glance at it and prescribed me anti depressants. Some doctors won't medicate / some dont hesitate to. It took me ages to get CBT, told I was on a waiting list and practically forgot about!

Reactions: 12
So are GPs prescribing hinching now?

never heard such bullshit in my life, when I was medicated for anxiety I had medication, referral to the mental health service for counselling sk would see someone weekly and had CBT

the drs would go down the proper medical route not bleeping cleaning!
A GP locally suggested to a patient that they considered religion to help with their mental health issues, he got hung, drawn and quartered by the general medical council after the patient complained.

This absolutely no different, if I went to a medical professional with genuine concerns for my mental health and they suggested “hinching” I’d seriously question their medical license.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this alone, from the book, may alienate some groups of people. Married in the August and pregnant by the October is not classed as not happening straight away! Perhaps she doesn't realise that for some people it takes YEARS!!

"Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? ....However, after being in hospital with a blood clot in my leg, we decided to put the baby plans on hold because of the stents I’d had fitted in my iliac vein. We were advised it wasn’t a good idea to get pregnant and so I put it to the back of my mind...But one evening in October, I went to my mum’s house for a cup of tea and she was oddly concerned about my behaviour. She looked me straight in the eye and said: ‘Do a pregnancy test, Soph.’ I laughed and told her I wasn’t pregnant because I’d just had my period. But when I got home, I couldn’t get what she’d said out of my head, so I got a test from the cabinet. A few minutes later I was staring at the word ‘pregnant’ on the screen. I couldn’t believe my mum knew before even I did!"
This💔
So she panicked because it didn't happen straight away? But they'd decided to put ttc on hold because of the blood clot? But she was pregnant within a couple of months anyway, so disregarded the fact that it wasn't a good idea to get pregnant?
If I was one of her moronic Hinchers who was struggling to conceive I'd be devastated to read that.
It still makes my stomach churn to read it, and my ttc days and babyloss days are long gone. She really has no clue about how hard life can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
“Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? I was waiting for something to go wrong, like I always do.”

Am I allowed to find her saying she didn’t get pregnant straight away really upsetting? She was married in the August 2018 and Ronnie was born the following June 2019....so that’s what, two months? She fell pregnant at the end of September beginning of October?? It can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant, I just don’t like her saying it didn’t happen straight away when it kinda did as this could be pretty upsetting for couples with fertility issues or couples who think you kiss and get pregnant only to realise it isn’t that easy 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I think some places are opposite. I went to my GP when I was younger, told to fill out a form of how I feel, he took one glance at it and prescribed me anti depressants. Some doctors won't medicate / some dont hesitate to. It took me ages to get CBT, told I was on a waiting list and practically forgot about!
When i went to the doctors as a teenager..(Im now 30) i was basically told it was just my hormones and things would get easier! I spent years back and fourth telling them i wasnt feeling good about myself. All i was given was leaflets and coping strategies.. One day it all got too much and i tried to take my own life,ONLY then i was taken seriously. I saw a lovely doctor who couldnt actually believe i wasnt on any sort of medication. Im now on medication,Im under the mental health crisis team and ive been plodding along ok-ishh for the past 7 years!

It gets me soooo angry when she claims shes anxcious! She has nooooooooo fu*king idea! No soph your just nervous incase people see through this whole fake image you have!!

Ahhhhh rant over 🙃🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Notes:

1) love the fact they admit she’s got a ghostwriter
2) what GP in their right mind whacks someone on antidepressants straight away for anxiety and panic attacks, this is me speaking from experience as I’ve spent years fighting to be put on them (still haven’t) just to be put through masses of CBT because a prescription is a last resort apparently, (CBT hasnt worked either) but the way this has been written makes out as if you can just phone the GP, say you have anxiety without going through proper diagnosis via a trained mental health practioner and walk away with a prescription same day 🤦🏻‍♀️
3) that Christmas video was definitely the one where she talked about the presents being from mummy and Jamie
4) her friend screens her messages, well her friend needs to wind her neck in and stop messaging people absolutely horrid things before blocking them, pretending she’s Mrs Hinch and specifying she’s a friend because she’s now blocking genuine Hinchers.
5) Where in the NHS allows three birth partners? This just might be the pandemic hormones but I’ve always been told it’s two, no exceptions and she had her mum, sister and Jamie, I’ll be lucky if I can have one birth partner, just finding her even less relatable after this YOU article now, wait for all the young mums that watch her try and get three birth partners in just to be told no and wonder why Mrs Hinch gets a free pass and they don’t!!
6) love the fact it says she’s Basildon born and not from the tiny village of Maldon, for anyone that doesn’t know Essex, Basildon is an interesting place let’s put it that way 😂
BasVegas

If my GP told me that ‘hinching’ would cure my anxiety,I think he would section me after what comes out my mouth!! Total bullshit
If I heard a GP come out with it, I’d find another doctor to section THEM

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“Jamie and I planned to start a family as soon as we were married, so when it didn’t happen straight away, I started to panic. I knew how much Jamie wanted to be a dad – what if I couldn’t give him the one thing I knew was so important? I was waiting for something to go wrong, like I always do.”

Am I allowed to find her saying she didn’t get pregnant straight away really upsetting? She was married in the August 2018 and Ronnie was born the following June 2019....so that’s what, two months? She fell pregnant at the end of September beginning of October?? It can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant, I just don’t like her saying it didn’t happen straight away when it kinda did as this could be pretty upsetting for couples with fertility issues or couples who think you kiss and get pregnant only to realise it isn’t that easy 😞
It’s probably Soph being a thick bastard not realising you only have one small window each month to get pregnant, she probably thinks every time you have sex it’s possible because she’s such a div

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m going mumsnet!

she did not struggle to conceive! She had one period after getting married one!!!!!

She conceived first week of October if not end of Sept I have a 20/06 baby as well and he took me over 4 years

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.