Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure Zoph or her mgmt company (whoever that is these days) are clever enough to understand that you do actually have to check what a ghost writer produces, tone, facts, content. She is messing up and appearing as if she is lying etc, keeping things secret.

This has to be the most unrelatable interview I've read. If she was clever enough, she would of positioned this as a real upbeat, relatable, honest account. Instead it comes across embarrassed (not honest, for having PND), fake (I get invited to stuff but hate the thought of leaving the house) and just generally a bit tedious. It jumps around from story to story.

I have struggled with MH, if my other half was to suggest I was losing my marbles I would seriously question how he is supporting my mental health.

I thought her dad lived up North? Maybe I got this muddled? North coast no? Or is that her dad's family.

Bingo list today

- no time for cooking, she's overdue a doorstep drop roast 🍗

- she'll probably have a bath bomb evening to unwind ahead of her busy week guyzzz

- wouldn't surprised me if she packs a case this week, when's her This Morning interview!

So much crap to digest from her web of lies I'm only now processing what she said about Inch, she calls him out for saying she is crazy which even if true the way she says it is very nasty towards him and more like something someone would say after splitting up with their partner. On the other hand it looks like it could be crap based on what he said on the podcast so that's even worse because she's making him out to be an absolute shit when it may have been the case that he actually had her best interests at heart. A true narcissist will try to discredit those around them who go against them and this feels very much like that.

Reactions: 1

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Walking on tiptoes is a perfectly normal toddler thing. Not all of them do it but most who do grow out of it by 2 😊
Oh dear, I’m 42 and I’ve never grown out of it! I’ve walked on my tiptoes ever since I could walk. I have some fairly hefty calf muscles but no adverse health effects yet 😃

Misssj80

VIP Member
This was before she changed it. Literally only minutes ago. Shes clearly reading this forum

HI SOPHIE!!!!! We arent stupid, we know your on here. Goodnight and Sleep tight xx
Can someone put it side by side with the original?

Be kond

Chatty Member
The photo shoot pics are lovely,nicer than the ones used in the mag imo,but what's with her ma's comments? She's obviously her Soph,her daughter etc but surely Hinch is now a lover,a wife and a mother first of all?
How much older are her siblings than her do you know?

Mememememe

This💔
So she panicked because it didn't happen straight away? But they'd decided to put ttc on hold because of the blood clot? But she was pregnant within a couple of months anyway, so disregarded the fact that it wasn't a good idea to get pregnant?
If I was one of her moronic Hinchers who was struggling to conceive I'd be devastated to read that.
It still makes my stomach churn to read it, and my ttc days and babyloss days are long gone. She really has no clue about how hard life can get.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Walking on tiptoes is worth a Google. Might not (hopefully) be the case.
A more typical reason for tip toe walking is teaching your child to walk by holding their hands above their head and walking them along. Rather than them cruising and finding their own balance. Of course not saying that’s the case for all children but a good reason to not “walk a baby”.

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Completely normal!!
Definitely, my youngest went through a phase for a few weeks of going to sleep at 6am for the night when she was a month or so old. We dreaded bed time as it was a pointless exercise & by god we were grumpy. My OH had a full days work to do & she also had colic so was grumpy in the day too.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
"Quick everyone, head over to my grid post to kiss my arse and tell me how much you all love me even more!" Is what she really means, because let's face it, any comments that don't do just that will be deleted straight away.
Yip, it looks good for the business and future deals if she has all the sheep commenting