Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time lurker. I’ve followed MH on Instagram since the summer last year (I can’t remember the exact date). She struck me as being just an easy, breezy woman who loved cleaning, her home and her dog. I suffer with severe anxiety and OCD as well as other mental health disorders. Part of those have made me clean religiously everyday since I was young - whether I wanted to or not. We are taking the legit version of OCD, thinking tragedy will strike your family down if I don’t bleach the floor before bed. It is awful. And I always look for something to take my mind away from all these things. And she seemed fun. But by Christmas I was starting to see weird things happening when I was trying to buy stuff online that I normally would buy. Zoflora for one, Ive always had a bottle. But that’s because I’ve used it for years and only to wash my bin out when it gets stinky! My gran taught me it was the best thing to use about a million years ago :LOL: I noticed friends and family were stockpiling cupboards with obscene amounts of cleaning stuff. Then they’d just laugh and say “Mrs Hinch made me do it”. And I was thinking “what the duck? You are intelligent people and you’re filling cupboards with 20 bottles of Paul the Pine which smells like when you would barf up at school and the janitor would clean it up”. She was working her way into their heads and mine. Mine because I was thinking I wasn’t good enough. It made my cleaning obsession worse. I didn’t buy her cleaning stuff because of my routines, I only ever use the stuff I’ve been using for years and can’t stray from my weird little OCD path. I started spending on things to make my house perfect. Thinking my hair wasn’t good enough, that I had to have make up on everyday etc etc. Thinking if she was a stay at home person, like me, then I could and should be doing the same. Look glamorous, have a perfect home and prance about shopping all day whilst getting your nails done. I was falling down a Hinch hole. I even thought, well if she eats those Dorito things, I have to. So when looking for the recipe online as her story with it on had gone (I now laugh at that! Recipe :ROFLMAO:) I found Tattle. Not going to lie, I was shocked at the comments about her. But then, over a few visits back here and comparing her stories and shite on Instagram (I’m not on Facebook) I was starting to put 2 and 2 together and realise she is scheming, clever, money grabbing cow. And when she laughs it’s almost as if she is laughing at the people still following her and buying everything she even points her phone at. It broke me, I felt an utter fool. So, I’m sorry for the weird long story but I just want to thank you guys for opening my eyes to such a leaching, scheming woman who plays dumb but is clearly laughing her clever little head off all the way to the bank.
Ps - I never made or ate the Doritos thing. So you lot saved me from eating that shite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
no offence to any ex Hinchers, but I am stunned how many are saying how they followed her thinking it was all genuine. First time I saw her instagram, I clocked it was just a sales gimmick. Not saying this to diss others, I know I'm an extremely sceptical, suspicious person and always approach anything I see on the gram with caution 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
no offence to any ex Hinchers, but I am stunned how many are saying how they followed her thinking it was all genuine. First time I saw her instagram, I clocked it was just a sales gimmick. Not saying this to diss others, I know I'm an extreamly sceptical, suspicious person and always approach anything I see on the gram with caution 😂
No offence taken here - I just wish I could have been as savvy! It’s had a positive effect in one way, I take everything I see on there with a huge pinch of scepticism now and unfollowing her was such a lush feeling. Not that she’d notice one measly person unfollowing her :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I just cannot understand the ridiculousness. Part of a dishwashers job is to disinfect with steam. Zo bloody flora is for bins and bins alone. Mrs bleeping Hinch could do such good here, instead she is spouting nonsense and loving the power she seems to have cleverly created.

Reactions: 13
First time poster, long time lurker. I’ve followed MH on Instagram since the summer last year (I can’t remember the exact date). She struck me as being just an easy, breezy woman who loved cleaning, her home and her dog. I suffer with severe anxiety and OCD as well as other mental health disorders. Part of those have made me clean religiously everyday since I was young - whether I wanted to or not. We are taking the legit version of OCD, thinking tragedy will strike your family down if I don’t bleach the floor before bed. It is awful. And I always look for something to take my mind away from all these things. And she seemed fun. But by Christmas I was starting to see weird things happening when I was trying to buy stuff online that I normally would buy. Zoflora for one, Ive always had a bottle. But that’s because I’ve used it for years and only to wash my bin out when it gets stinky! My gran taught me it was the best thing to use about a million years ago :LOL: I noticed friends and family were stockpiling cupboards with obscene amounts of cleaning stuff. Then they’d just laugh and say “Mrs Hinch made me do it”. And I was thinking “what the duck? You are intelligent people and you’re filling cupboards with 20 bottles of Paul the Pine which smells like when you would barf up at school and the janitor would clean it up”. She was working her way into their heads and mine. Mine because I was thinking I wasn’t good enough. It made my cleaning obsession worse. I didn’t buy her cleaning stuff because of my routines, I only ever use the stuff I’ve been using for years and can’t stray from my weird little OCD path. I started spending on things to make my house perfect. Thinking my hair wasn’t good enough, that I had to have make up on everyday etc etc. Thinking if she was a stay at home person, like me, then I could and should be doing the same. Look glamorous, have a perfect home and prance about shopping all day whilst getting your nails done. I was falling down a Hinch hole. I even thought, well if she eats those Dorito things, I have to. So when looking for the recipe online as her story with it on had gone (I now laugh at that! Recipe :ROFLMAO:) I found Tattle. Not going to lie, I was shocked at the comments about her. But then, over a few visits back here and comparing her stories and shite on Instagram (I’m not on Facebook) I was starting to put 2 and 2 together and realise she is scheming, clever, money grabbing cow. And when she laughs it’s almost as if she is laughing at the people still following her and buying everything she even points her phone at. It broke me, I felt an utter fool. So, I’m sorry for the weird long story but I just want to thank you guys for opening my eyes to such a leaching, scheming woman who plays dumb but is clearly laughing her clever little head off all the way to the bank.
Ps - I never made or ate the Doritos thing. So you lot saved me from eating that shite!!
I could have written this myself! Newbie here too, apologies for the half sentence 😂
wow....just wow 🙄

Reactions: 8
hahahahahah this is what i dont understand. What is so amazing about zoflora that you need to add it to everything despite already having something which works effectively. Do you want your cutlery to smell like spring awakening? what EXACTLY were you trying to achieve?

what group is this?? I am going to have to say something
Zoflora addicts 😳😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
hahahahahah this is what i dont understand. What is so amazing about zoflora that you need to add it to everything despite already having something which works effectively. Do you want your cutlery to smell like spring awakening
More like taste?!! Everything you eat flavoured with a bit of country garden.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
These grinchers are absolutely losing the plot - the world must be ending 🤯

🚨 grinches bed rest must be over 🚨she’s just posted how she’s used Dettol and Kermit in her make up room, seems desperate for a MAC deal 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

🚨 grinches bed rest must be over 🚨she’s just posted how she’s used Dettol and Kermit in her make up room, seems desperate for a MAC deal 🤨
She made a point of saying she sat down to do it though, still resting by all accounts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw this on B&M’s Twitter. Are Astonish just trying to come up with any product imaginable just to shill to gullible Hinchers? Nobody needs this, just a scourer pad and some washing up liquid will clean a mug properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw this on B&M’s Twitter. Are Astonish just trying to come up with any product imaginable just to shill to gullible Hinchers? Nobody needs this, just a scourer pad and some washing up liquid will clean a mug properly.

View attachment 16836
I have honestly never seen a mug dirty enough to need special cleaner. Gullible fools.

Reactions: 13

Didn’t she used to use that astonish glass cleaner and that green cloth? Dettol must be paying her more 😂 I didn’t think that antibacterial spray would polish glass too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.