Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The off the shoulder nighties are just desperate now for the extra buck. Normal people would just flock to primark and get cheap nighties etc that we don’t care gets ruined during birth.
Not me 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I got mine from M&S they were nice ones aswel.....yes I have learnt from my mistake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone tell me why Jamie is called bugboy? Is it because he has bulgey eyes? Lol
He is seriously just as bad as her. He is so whipped by her it is embarrassing... then again he knows it’s all for the money. They definitely laugh their bleeping arses off at all their sheeple and easy it has been for them to become millionaires off of vulnerable and ignorant people ( I was ignorant too on how these ads work and these swipe ups making her money for 30 days at a time with cookies!)

Both of them make me absolutely sick. I can’t wait for day it all crashes down on them both! 😤

Oh and I forgot to mention in my previous first post... the whole Gretal filter stories actually makes fill up with rage and my head nearly pop off. It irks me so bleeping bad!!!🤬🤬🤬 YOU ARE NOT FUNNY YOU STUPID twit!
another person on this group a few threads back called him bugboy Cos he looks like a bug, and so I like to call him bug boy too because he’s a bugbear and annoying 😂 now you’ve said it I noticed his bulging eyes, not sure who’s are bulgier his or my poor pet chihuahua 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder does she keep with Ava May to keep up her “helping hand” image that she’s all for helping “small businesses”? It might be a bit too off face for her if she suddenly stopped? When they were hoovering up that Ava May floor powder today it looked stuck into the carpet! I feel so sorry for the dog breathing all that in and walking on it all the time

Reactions: 14
She will be like “Jamie handsomes mans can you get baby handsomes out of dorgeous handsomes mans dog bowl I’ve got my acrylics stuck in a family bag of milky white buttons and the other is covered in pink stuff trying to shove that banging tit you did that’s blocked the loo down the pipe while trying to film myself being Gretal doing eyebrow dancing and Beyoncé shoulder popping that looks like I’m having a seizure cos I’m hilarious and my hinchers live for it . Rings Nannas for an emergency toad in the hole , I’m only learning I didn’t know children needed watching and looking after ,I’m a first time mum “

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She will be like “Jamie handsomes mans can you get baby handsomes out of dorgeous handsomes mans dog bowl I’ve got my acrylics stuck in a family bag of milky white buttons and the other is covered in pink stuff trying to shove that banging tit you did that’s blocked the loo down the pipe while trying to film myself being Gretal doing eyebrow dancing and Beyoncé shoulder popping that looks like I’m having a seizure cos I’m hilarious and my hinchers live for it . Rings Nannas for an emergency toad in the hole , I’m only learning I didn’t know children needed watching and looking after ,I’m a first time mum “
Nooo nooo handsomes mans, we don’t drink Zoflora, let Mammas show you how its done. Kid will be pining toilets by the time he’s two

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not bleeping Gretal IT'S THE QUEEN OF HEARTS filter, you illiterate fuckwit, Hinch. Even if it were based on the Grimm fairytale character it would be spelled GRETEL. Ever read a book, Hinch?? Ever written one??? Oh no, sorry you only get them written for you whilst you rake in the profit.
Carry on wiping your perineum with the Pink Stuff or whatever sad act product you bought and tried to advertise as stretch mark cream. No sense except business sense. Thick cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely something to do with her weight, she looks like she’s been losing more weight since being pregnant, rather than putting it on, also noticed how now she’s being paid for all this, Jamie doesn’t moan about all the tit she buys on eBay anymore, where is at the beginning, he’d moan about her wasting money 🤔
I also thought this when she bought them t shirts! The midwives won’t even care what she looks like either they will only focus on baby, I’m guessing she’s trying to make labour and birth a glamorous event, trust me Mrs Hinch it really isn’t! The reality of birth and after birth isn’t exactly sexy 🤮 god knows how she’s guna cope especially if she has a 3rd degree tear etc like I had, I don’t think she realises with the sanitary towels asking what she needs to take 🙄 you’ll need plenty especially when you can’t even sit down to wee Cos it burns so much and have to sit on a rubber ring for 6 weeks Cos your fanny hurts!
i had a chimps bum/fanny after my birth

Except your first poo.
I had my fanny sewn up opposite the door Every time the door opened expectant fathers got a bloody eyeful of my mashed up minge🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm going to get a lot of stick for this comment but I actually wish these threads would stop now because the more publicity we give this woman, the worse it's all going to get.

I had to go to theatre to have a 3b tear sorted out, such a magical time! I’m having a section in 9 days with this one!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Bugboy and her mum will be doing everything so she can look ‘pretty’ on her stupid stories, she’ll show the baby on a story then palm it back to Jamie and her mum 😂 while she does swipe ups for tat off eBay, hope when the baby gets his teeth he bites them eyelashes off her face.
Dying,!!!!!! Bites the eyelashes off her face...... pure gold!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Literally bleeping dying!!! You so won the internet today! Hands down. Could not have said it better!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't know much about MH, but when I see people ordering Zoflora by the case I know our planet is fucked.

Also i don't care about how she feeds her baby but advertising formula for under 6 month olds is illegal, but not sure what thr rules are on insta. Seems highly unethical though.

Reactions: 18
Do we have to have bloody birth horror tales and how clean was your house competitions Ffs. No one wants to read about fanny tears and HV horror stories. She doesn't need a baby gate until the baby can crawl. I'm sure although it comes across that she's clueless she's not a complete moron. Please take it to mumsnet so I can easily avoid it as I know what I'm letting myself in for. This is tattle, noone cares what your house is like or how your child ripped you in half when it came out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel like you’re either one of those people who likes to be done up or you’re not :unsure: nothing wrong with trying to make yourself look nice because it makes you feel better. Which to be honest after giving birth and wearing a nappy/leaking milk/being a hormonal mess for 2 weeks having nice hair, nails and a bit of make up was needed to make me feel good!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else listen to crap music whilst they stroke their dog? Or is that just her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know much about MH, but when I see people ordering Zoflora by the case I know our planet is fucked.

Also i don't care about how she feeds her baby but advertising formula for under 6 month olds is illegal, but not sure what thr rules are on insta. Seems highly unethical though.
If she does anything on her account that could be classed as advertising or promoting formula, she is breaking the law. Accounts breaking the law also break the Instagram community guidelines, if reported to Instagram, her account could be shut down.

Reactions: 7
I've just read a post on one of the fb groups.. Someone saying she sprayed her whole house on febreeze and her 4 week old got really bad eczema from it, her Dr asked her what she was using (I like the sound of the Dr as when my 5m old was reacting to our washing powder he handed me a strong steroid cream that said not suitable for under 10s) and he told her how bad febreeze is so now she's looking for a different fabric refresher and She's explaining why in the comments.. So many people commented that their kids also have eczema and they're shocked that it could be bad for them, one also said she sprays all her Pets furniture with it too.. Hopefully all these people will get their eyes opened

• Wow
Honestly the more I hear the word handsomes the more it’s making me want to rip my eyes out ....I can’t bleeping bear it

And also the whole eating a bag of milky buttons and the way she eats them ...YOUR PREGNANT ...EAT SOME FRUIT OR SOMTHING HEALTHY FOR YOUR DINNER

Which is another point, I’ve never seen her eat anything other then silly bleeping smarties or a roast dinner ...and I’ve been following her since September (I was off work after an op and she appeared on this morning :cautious:)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just read a post on one of the fb groups.. Someone saying she sprayed her whole house on febreeze and her 4 week old got really bad eczema from it, her Dr asked her what she was using (I like the sound of the Dr as when my 5m old was reacting to our washing powder he handed me a strong steroid cream that said not suitable for under 10s) and he told her how bad febreeze is so now she's looking for a different fabric refresher and She's explaining why in the comments.. So many people commented that their kids also have eczema and they're shocked that it could be bad for them, one also said she sprays all her Pets furniture with it too.. Hopefully all these people will get their eyes opened
I can't even imagine why people need to constantly spray febreeze or fabric freshener all over. Unless you're a smoker or have a lot of animals surely people's houses can't smell that bad. Most stuff is washable now. That's why I don't get spraying the bed down. Surely the moisture from these products only adds to the smell in the long run? I don't buy 'febreeze technology' it's just marketing crap!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.