Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly couldn't care any less how she feeds her baby BUT do I need her perfect prep tutorials? NO.
Nor do I need or want a selection of reasons she may/may not be able to breastfeed. Tell us why you where in hospital or dont, cut the tit! Your almost full term pregnant and are STILL pouring nothing but junk food and E numbers down your cake hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hilarious...although it’s a shame that around 300 people are defending her and saying that the other woman is a miserable cow.....I wanna say no it’s you that is the total melt and brainless bint for thinking somebody has no brain cells like you to be obsessed with a fake person who is conning people !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Seems as though more and more people are seeing the light. She thought she was going to receive loads of hate for posting that in her stories but got the opposite - actually a lot of people agreeing with her!
I just went for a nosy and the long one is gone from stories? Did she delete?

Reactions: 2
Can somebody please explain to me how Instagram influencers and the like actually make their money?! I’m only just getting to grips with the whole thing but have always wondered how they actually manage to earn a living from it!

(I’m sure the answers are just going to get me totally wound up..but thinking I need an Instagram purge as I follow way too many of these people and waste way too much of my time comparing myself to their so called perfect lives!)
If you have a certain amount of followers/good engagement levels then some brands reach out to you to do paid posts. There’s also apps you can sign up to and do paid posts with brands that way. If they have a blog then that can also be monetised. And some of the items that they get gifted get sold on on various sites. You’ve also got all the swipe ups to various sites/apps where you can register to be an affiliate and earn money that way.

Hinch though is on another level and gets paid to simply mention a brand 😂

It can be hard but try not to compare yourself to any of them. I was lonely after having my baby so started a mum/baby type account and doing that has near enough ruined any enjoyment I got out of Instagram...it’s all so fake

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve never commented on here but been reading for a few months. Since she got out of hospital her stories have really been pissing me off. She clearly thinks she’s bloody royalty with the personalised suitcases and fancy birthing nighties!! Probably jealous that Meghan Markle has just had her baby and is making sure no one forgets that she is pregnant too. She’ll be expecting to have all the limelight that Meghan has had recently , when she goes into labour🙄
Once her vageen has been split open like a banana and she’s pissing blood she’ll drip feed us his name. Will she be waiting for Baby Handsomes to meet the Queen too so she can approve of his name before its publicly announced? All her Hinchers patiently waiting hoping shes chose the name they suggested in a DM she never read🤮. If his middle name isn’t “Zoflora Minkeh Handsomes Dorgeous” then I’m out. I think its a perfect name for a baby boy that will never be dressed in anything other than white. Will never be allowed to actually be a “messy” baby and will probably have THE most boring grey & white toys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think she is is doing girls any favours with this filter , she is promoting that you need to cover up the real you and portray this perfect fairytale airbrushed image...what with this and the obvious ED

Reactions: 14
I agree, that band still being in there cant be healthy when having a baby, I bet she got complications and had to have it removed completely. I think if it's unclipped it's still in there?
I'm going with it was never unclipped.... but since she continuously lost weight to the detriment of her unborn child.... they probably suggested to unclip and remove. Hence the weight gain. No doubt after "Handsomes" is born via elective c-section (🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 duck my life) ..... she'll have the band put back on so she can stay anorexic. Stupid bleeping goat. Jesus wept. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Once her vageen has been split open like a banana and she’s pissing blood she’ll drip feed us his name. Will she be waiting for Baby Handsomes to meet the Queen too so she can approve of his name before its publicly announced? All her Hinchers patiently waiting hoping shes chose the name they suggested in a DM she never read🤮. If his middle name isn’t “Zoflora Minkeh Handsomes Dorgeous” then I’m out. I think its a perfect name for a baby boy that will never be dressed in anything other than white. Will never be allowed to actually be a “messy” baby and will probably have THE most boring grey & white toys.
Nailed it😂🙌

Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories. I knew I should have trademarked “Handsomes and Gretal” all those threads ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If his middle name isn’t “Zoflora Minkeh Handsomes Dorgeous” then I’m out.
I might see if Bet365 are interested in giving us good odds on this.

Convinced the poor thing is going to have a hideous chavvy name and dressed in those big fat gypsy christening outfits 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s quite sweet that she actually thinks she will have the time to style her hair and apply tinted lip moisturiser and sit fanning her self or maybe Carlonehairstyleforzlistcelebsbembridge will
be stopping by to do her mermaid waves with a messy bun .
She is going to have the shock of her life .
I bet if it was humanly possible Jamie would be giving birth to baby handsomes the baby for her he bloody does everything else , I can just see him now legs akimbo in the stirrups and little blue plastic covers on his buff tings . It’s crowning mate . ATB
OMG I am literally dying!!!!!!!!!! Funniest post ever!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 dead. Dead I tell ya!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might see if Bet365 are interested in giving us good odds on this.

Convinced the poor thing is going to have a hideous chavvy name and dressed in those big fat gypsy christening outfits 🤦‍♀️
I’ll stick a bet on it too!! Oh god I absolutely hate those style. Blinged dummies the lot 😩😩

Once he’s here she’s gonna be constantly asking THE dumbest questions “my Hinchers is it best to wind him on my left or right shoulder”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ll stick a bet on it too!! Oh god I absolutely hate those style. Blinged dummies the lot [emoji30][emoji30]

Once he’s here she’s gonna be constantly asking THE dumbest questions “my Hinchers is it best to wind him on my left or right shoulder”
"my hinchers he's done a pee in his nappy what do I do oh what am I like first time mum guys ATB!!"

• Haha
I’ll stick a bet on it too!! Oh god I absolutely hate those style. Blinged dummies the lot 😩😩

Personally... I hope the kid has the worst case of colic and keeps her up non stop for 9 months. Let's see if she has time for stupid comedy eyelashes and fecking swipe ups and before bed blasts then..... 🙄🤔🙌 (Serious note though don't actually wish colic on the poor little baby... bless his heart. I just have a intense desire to see the sanctimonious, sly witch SUFFER!!!!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
"my hinchers he's done a pee in his nappy what do I do oh what am I like first time mum guys ATB!!"
I can see it all now. “We’re still learning” I get all first time parents are learning, but I just know shes gonna ask the most stupid questions because she likes to play the thick blonde witch from next door that needs help with EVERYTHING bar spraying everything within an inch of its life with Zoflora

Personally... I hope the kid has the worst case of colic and keeps her up non stop for 9 months. Let's see if she has time for stupid comedy eyelashes and fecking swipe ups and before bed blasts then..... 🙄🤔🙌 (Serious note though don't actually wish colic on the poor little baby... bless his heart. I just have a intense desire to see the sanctimonious, sly witch SUFFER!!!!!)
Wouldn’t surprise me if she posts that Jamies doing all the night feeds because she needs her rest because shes been so poorly recently. He’ll be the one doing everything I reckon whilst she’s sat on the sofa ordering tat for swipe ups - barking her orders at him to pine the toilet at the same time he’s smothering the babies arse in metainium (Oh I hope she knows it stains like duck😆)

• Haha
Bugboy and her mum will be doing everything so she can look ‘pretty’ on her stupid stories, she’ll show the baby on a story then palm it back to Jamie and her mum 😂 while she does swipe ups for tat off eBay, hope when the baby gets his teeth he bites them eyelashes off her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Kotex pads are what I would recommend not bloody boots. Stupid things. Better still buy a cheap pack of newborn or size 2 nappies and leave one open in your knickers. No leaks. Also whoever said wont need more nipple pads is right her milk wont come in till day 3 or 4 and of not actively feeding they will dry up quickly. I Dont get why she needs 2 suitcases. One specially for baby? I have a small Harry Potter one and I got both me and babys stuff in there and then a bag for labour. So much crap she dosnt need and wont use getting out in that bag. I will confess I had hair tan nails and lashes and make up done in all 3 labours But only because I know I will not have a minute to look like that again for about 6 months and at least some photos with baby I look decent and not haggard and homeless. 😂
All the stuff she has lying around a baby crawling and pulling up and cruising will have that all destroyed in minutes! Baskets emptied all over the place. She needs a baby gate for them stairs too. And all them low down cupboards with zoflora. Absolute nightmare! Surely her HV will keep an eye on her I hope so. Mine gave out my house was too clean and I should have been relaxing with baby. My OH had mopped the floors before she came I was too busy snuggling. I genuinely hope she dosnt dump baby or leave him in that bouncer etc for the sake of swipes and spraying tit everywhere...You never ever get them precious moments back and should just sit there holding baby for hours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How come bugboy never goes out? He doesn’t seem to be going to the gym anymore? Maybe the other gym blokes have seen what a fanny he is and under the thumb from the grinch 😂 bugboy is too busy prancing around with the hoover and cleaning the sink to go out with friends 🤣
Can someone tell me why Jamie is called bugboy? Is it because he has bulgey eyes? Lol
He is seriously just as bad as her. He is so whipped by her it is embarrassing... then again he knows it’s all for the money. They definitely laugh their bleeping arses off at all their sheeple and easy it has been for them to become millionaires off of vulnerable and ignorant people ( I was ignorant too on how these ads work and these swipe ups making her money for 30 days at a time with cookies!)

Both of them make me absolutely sick. I can’t wait for day it all crashes down on them both! 😤

Oh and I forgot to mention in my previous first post... the whole Gretal filter stories actually makes fill up with rage and my head nearly pop off. It irks me so bleeping bad!!!🤬🤬🤬 YOU ARE NOT FUNNY YOU STUPID twit!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.