Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh watching her eat them buttons 🤮🤮 I hate watching anyone eat let alone her scoffing into her filtered face, pure cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 12
anyone else noticed the last few times she's shown her face on stories, she's been cropping out the butterflies? Almost like she's trying to hide that she's using a filter and the elfin features she so obviously craves are real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone see that video going viral of the baby that had tit all up it’s back and it was bubbling? Oh I can’t wait for that to happen to MH. She won’t be laughing then. My daughter had quite a few nappy explosions, nothing glam about changing those nappies and clothes. Bugboy will be dealing with that as I doubt soph will want to ruin those claws she calls nails. Probably for the best for the baby anyway.
Imagine the bacteria trapped in them nails.. then add baby poo 🤢
Quick Soph, dunk your fingers in your beloved zoflora!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems as though more and more people are seeing the light. She thought she was going to receive loads of hate for posting that in her stories but got the opposite - actually a lot of people agreeing with her!
I love Mrs George's home. And what she said is so true. With the amount of follows Mrs hinch has she could do something good with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you have a look at 'DIY on a budget' on Facebook (you may need to join) and if you search her name while on the group LOADS of posts will show where she has asked questions, commented on other peoples post and obviously shared photos of her home which is 'on a budget' some even go back as far as 2017!
2016 are some of her post and about cleaning her sink too 🙈

Reactions: 2
Seriously why does she eat like that? 🤢
it’s sooo weird, the way she does it.. kind of nibbling to the side? And that bloody gretal filter makes it look ten times worse

Reactions: 6
anyone else noticed the last few times she's shown her face on stories, she's been cropping out the butterflies? Almost like she's trying to hide that she's using a filter and the elfin features she so obviously craves are real.
There’s a filter that just does the face without the butterflies, just been on to look at the one that makes you look like a man that my friends have all been posting on fb and came across it

Reactions: 5
Can somebody please explain to me how Instagram influencers and the like actually make their money?! I’m only just getting to grips with the whole thing but have always wondered how they actually manage to earn a living from it!

(I’m sure the answers are just going to get me totally wound up..but thinking I need an Instagram purge as I follow way too many of these people and waste way too much of my time comparing myself to their so called perfect lives!)

Reactions: 7
I’ve never commented on here but been reading for a few months. Since she got out of hospital her stories have really been pissing me off. She clearly thinks she’s bloody royalty with the personalised suitcases and fancy birthing nighties!! Probably jealous that Meghan Markle has just had her baby and is making sure no one forgets that she is pregnant too. She’ll be expecting to have all the limelight that Meghan has had recently , when she goes into labour🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey all, I’m new here! Found out about this as someone had asked little miss mops what she thought of clean honest livings account and here I am!

Wow. I feel so thick for ever jumping onto any of grinches trends! I started to get skeptic around Christmas time when she was linking to things like Christmas tree decoration holders amongst other pointless tat but I kept following and found it motivating to do housework but then as days go on the more and more swipe ups for things made me think what is all this about she’s not even cleaning anything that’s dirty either! The only accounts I actually enjoy watching for cleaning now are dazzling cleanings and little miss mops as they actually clean dirty things and are more relatable to my lived in house!

I am so embarrassed to admit i do have a basket of Zoflora, about 10 minkys, 6 scrub daddies, and a cupboard dedicated to cleaning supplies that I don’t really need!! I never bought into the big ticket items like the shark hoover, steam mop but I did look at them and thankfully my other half talked me out of it and he’s said all along she must be making a mint from all this flogging. I’m really glad I found this forum as it’s really opened my eyes and I needed that!!

Now everytime I see her post a story I cringe and it’s so obvious all the tactics she’s using!! Those boots maternity products she done today are utter lies!! I had my little one 2 years ago and tried the boots maternity pads and threw the packet in the bin they were useless there’s no way anyone would recommend them!!

She really annoyed me when she was posting about the Tommee tippee stuff too. And the countless excuses for not breastfeeding that followed! Like I don’t care how she feeds the baby but as an “influencer” she shouldn’t be promoting formula feeding products with demos on how “easy” they are to use along with excuses as to why she probably won’t breastfeed it just seems really unethical to me to use that platform in such a way when regardless of how you feed a baby it’s not easy and now all these people will be out buying tommee tippee machines to be just like her.

I saw in one of the threads here a video of her at a Dunelm event and she has such a confidence about her talking to this table of people, her body language, tone and persona all were the example of the complete opposite to what she portrays on her stories! I remember watching one of her stories before when she was so grateful for all her followers and she was “emotional” and it really appeared like she was fake crying? I give her the benefit of the doubt then but now there’s no doubt in my mind she won’t stop at any level to make money, nothings off limits to her! To use mental health as a way of bringing people together is disgusting when she’s effectively making it worse by getting all these people to buy all these products and then they are left with bills they can’t afford! I am embarrassed that I fell for it for so long but I’m glad I didn’t get in debt over her it could have been much worse!

Wow I went off on a rant there lol but guess what I really want to say in summary is thank you all for exposing this lady for who she really is and what she really stands for!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Also actually noticed, she doesn’t do hair dressing anymore, even before she became pregnant, she was at the very beginning, and then when her account went mad, she’s never mentioned doing anyone’s hair ever again🤔
Probably doesn’t want anyone in the harmy to book in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.