Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a twit she is laughing at breast pads and fanny pads what bloody age is she. And what’s she all about packing beauty tit it’s not a bloody catwalk stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's 100% angling for a boots deal. My job meant I am really involved in the local mum community in my area and not a single person would recommend boots own brand pads. There's better alternatives for cheaper, no way did she have loads of people telling her to get boots own. [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well she said not two days ago that she wasn’t burning candles any more because of risks to baby so why the new delivery of wax melts? Also I’m betting that the hair fixer boy and makeup bimbo will be called to the hospital to do a makeover as soon as the poor baby has been born. And also again, she’s after a contract with Boots, how obvious is all that branding and showing off. She ain’t never going to need those breast pads, no way never. The baby begins his selling career as soon as he’s taken his first breath ....

Reactions: 12
Who takes cases to hospital anyway? Was I the weird one just packing a normal bag.. not a carrier bag I might add, classy chick I am, it was a sports bag 😂..?
Me for sure 🤣 I was in over a week with my first I’m taking my whole life next time 😂

Reactions: 7
Does she actually have many proper fans left? What are the Facebook groups looking like now? So many turned ex hinchers about!
I don’t see her mentioned much on any of the Facebook groups any more.... she’s fizzling out slowly like momo did 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Now #gifted bleeping cases!! £300 worth of suitcase!! I know because I wanted one when they first came out but couldn’t justify spending £165 on a case that wasn’t actually that big and would probably fall apart...and because I’m not a chav! I’m getting more and more mad that every single bloody post is ohhh look another gift and here’s another bleeping swipe up that absolutely nobody has asked for 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ohhh...and AvaMay, might not pay you cash but you are paid in gifted items you stupid bleeping bint!!!!!

I think AvaMay has something on Mrs. Hinch because she is the only small business she promotes with any regularity. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has a sister who’s had kids, sister in law that’s had kids, why does she need to ask her ‘Hinchers’ what she will need? Surely there’s a line to draw at some point? It’s all about sales. And why hasn’t she washed a load of Muslin cloths, cotton crib sheets etc...all I see are the constant personalised vests and babygrows. Oh and I hope she hasn’t washed everything in that Aerial biological liquid & spring awakenings lenor 😡

I think AvaMay has something on Mrs. Hinch because she is the only small business she promotes with any regularity. :LOL:
Somebody somewhere must have some dirt to spill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a lady who follows me and she has a small business that sells pre packed hospital bags. She sent one to Hunch. Months ago. Not a mention or even an acknowledgement. Ungrateful much?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Thanks be to God I found you. I saw tattle mentioned on a FB group about Instagrammers. People were adoring Hinch and someone mentioned here so the nosey parker in me came to have a look and I've been hooked!
It's so frustrating as soon as you say anything negative even if I dont like that egg chair (🙄) you get lynched. Its literally like a cult. I have 3 kids, and am pregnant again now I combi fed then went onto formula and never needed a perfect prep machine! I was thinking about getting one for beside the bed this time (before She advertised it) and anyone that had it said it was a waste so I'm not getting it. Seeing her faff about with it all is cringey especially when she hasn't even set the moses basket up! I'd have mine up now only Hubby wont allow me too. And this is my 4th on my 1st I had everything ready from 6 weeks pregnant 🙈 well I'm exaggerating but you get my point. Also struggled with Pregnancy this is my 9th and made it even more special when a pregnancy stuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
how long does she think she’s going to be in for to even need a suitcase that big for her 😂 I had a c-section and was discharged the next day. All being well, I don’t see why she would be in any longer
When i had my son he was born at 5 in the morning by 7 the midwife told me to eat some toast then I can go home because they need the bed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Putting on weight by stuffing her face with unhealthy crap, now on white chocolate buttons, poor baby won't stand a chance when it comes to being weaned, it'll be weaned on lucky charms and pop tarts

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Putting on weight by stuffing her face with unhealthy crap, now on white chocolate buttons, poor baby won't stand a chance when it comes to being weaned, it'll be weaned on lucky charms and pop tarts
She'll be getting another band fitted soon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The poor thing will be gagging for a bottle of Zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’d honestly think she was the first woman to ever give birth. I also hope she recycled the huge excessive waste of cardboard box her click and collect delivery came in. You’re pregnant not disabled, resting means not lugging your hoover about (oh wait) not avoiding the outside world and needing to order tit rather than going to the frigging shop you lazy self righteous goat

* not sure why I always call her a goat but it’s kinda stuck now

• Haha
Anyone see that video going viral of the baby that had tit all up it’s back and it was bubbling? Oh I can’t wait for that to happen to MH. She won’t be laughing then. My daughter had quite a few nappy explosions, nothing glam about changing those nappies and clothes. Bugboy will be dealing with that as I doubt soph will want to ruin those claws she calls nails. Probably for the best for the baby anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.