Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know if that's this month or... The whole pregnancy? I saw her update "not 5 but 8lbs" thing but I was a bit lost as to what she's referring to?? 🤔 I'm in my last few weeks and averaging at 4lbs gain a week now and fml I wish I looked as good as she does pregnant (this whole ED thing explains a lot of that though) I'm a potato... It ain't even fair! My house ain't even clean... I'm raging 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She doesn’t look good in my eyes she a bag of bones, she’s not blooming or looking like she has taken good care at all, she breathes in hundreds of chemicals all week long so not good care at all! I’m sure you look lovely and blossoming x

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have the pics of when she contacted other accounts for cleaning tips please??
Have a look on DIY on a budget on Facebook too. She was very active on there looking for tips for home things and how to clean a sink

@Katya great minds daaaaaaahlin

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If anyone is good at numbers her recent stories with the pics of scans will have her Gestational Age on them, you can work out how far along she is. I'm waiting on laser eye surgery so can only see blurr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fear you’re going to tit your insides out is real. Especially if you’ve been on iron tablets😂😭
Yep! I was on iron tablets for months before I gave birth and the first poo after birth Jesus Christ! I took a whole bottle of lactolose and I pooed standing up due to to stitches 🤣🤣🤣 it’s not even the birth the after bit is the worst part 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t look good in my eyes she a bag of bones, she’s not blooming or looking like she has taken good care at all, she breathes in hundreds of chemicals all week long so not good care at all! I’m sure you look lovely and blossoming x
I agree, she doesn't look healthy and looks ill. Bit selfish on the baby to only care about herself. Everyone knows babies change your bodies - if you aren't prepared for it why do it? Who would put the babies life at risk like she has.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the pics of when she contacted other accounts for cleaning tips please??
If you have a look at 'DIY on a budget' on Facebook (you may need to join) and if you search her name while on the group LOADS of posts will show where she has asked questions, commented on other peoples post and obviously shared photos of her home which is 'on a budget' some even go back as far as 2017!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She bought it from Argos but here’s a link to eBay! Gotta get them $$$ 😉
Argos have an online shop on eBay for some reason, I got my hot tub from there a few years ago as had an eBay discount code for them emailed through. But yes very sneaky way for her to get paid when just as easy to shop on the normal Argos shop.

Reactions: 14
Yes the pads are the length of the packet Jesus F Christ surely her sister has explained to her that she will lose a huge amount of blood after the baby
I have no kids but my SILs talk about this stuff all the time. Paper pants, adult diapers.
She will probably have to wear 2 of them pads at a time so it's even longer 🙈It's not a normal Period 🙄 Please God someone tell her she can't use Tampons either 😂 Also your not breastfeeding, your milk won't come in proper so one box of breast pads is enough. Surely this is all an act!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The cases for her and the baby wtf I'm convinced the baby will actually be registered as baby hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those suitcases 😂 where does she think she's going to give birth? The hilton? Imagine her rolling up with her #gifted chav bags like an extra from Towie.

Only hinch could giggle at maternity pads and breast pads, is she 12?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Now #gifted bleeping cases!! £300 worth of suitcase!! I know because I wanted one when they first came out but couldn’t justify spending £165 on a case that wasn’t actually that big and would probably fall apart...and because I’m not a chav! I’m getting more and more mad that every single bloody post is ohhh look another gift and here’s another bleeping swipe up that absolutely nobody has asked for 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ohhh...and AvaMay, might not pay you cash but you are paid in gifted items you stupid bleeping bint!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those suitcases 😂 where does she think she's going to give birth? The hilton? Imagine her rolling up with her #gifted chav bags like an extra from Towie.

Only hinch could giggle at maternity pads and breast pads, is she 12?
Those cases are the tackiest things i have ever seen and i would hate to take them into hospital. Who would even pay that much for a suitcase? I can get a decent one for about £20 in Wilko!
The fact everything is personalised where it is all gifted makes me feel a bit sick as the baby is just for show. I would hate to parade myself around hospital with the baby with all personalised stuff - she will be the joke of the hospital clearly. Doe's she actually have anything non personalised.

Reactions: 18
How come bugboy never goes out? He doesn’t seem to be going to the gym anymore? Maybe the other gym blokes have seen what a fanny he is and under the thumb from the grinch 😂 bugboy is too busy prancing around with the hoover and cleaning the sink to go out with friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.