Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How boring is her getting ready for the hospital?! Even if I was a fan I think I would feel the same! I couldn’t give a tit what she’s taking with her and I don’t see why anyone else would either lol
I didn't even bother packing my own hospital bag til it was way too late, I was bored at the thought of folding up primark nighties, big pants and sanitary towels so I sure as hell can't be arsed watching someone else do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’ll have an elective Caesarian .... won’t want her fanny big and baggy. And then she can milk bed rest for weeks longer . Jamie your life is over. I’m quite sure Jamie has given up work now that they are stinking rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How boring is her getting ready for the hospital?! Even if I was a fan I think I would feel the same! I couldn’t give a tit what she’s taking with her and I don’t see why anyone else would either lol
Especially as it's all stuff she's found a way to sell to her unsuspecting flock, therefore making money from her unborn her baby. And has been since she announced him. tacky much.

Just like that expensive tacky urn looking vase, that I'm sure nobody asked about.

Her fans must be going nuts wondering what is / was wrong with her. She hasn't given them so much as a hint, but she moans constantly about the after effects such as the holes. She should stay off the topic completely, if that's her stance. She's not being fair to them, ever, not on any topic!

Reactions: 16
Casually tell you all how much weight she’s gained. It’s ok hun, nestle can send you the adult formula along with smarties and the baby milk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Possibly band removed and infection from it so treated with antibiotics and checked regularly and kept in to make sure it was cleared and weight was gained in hospital.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I’ve caught up finally from the end of the last thread and I’m yet to be convinced that that before pic is her and not some poor lasses pic she found randomly. Pic looks older than her now and she’s looking rather old

She will have to start hanging a product placement logo on the wall permanently. Not very clever is she. Rather dense.

Reactions: 9
I think she’ll have an elective Caesarian .... won’t want her fanny big and baggy. And then she can milk bed rest for weeks longer . Jamie your life is over. I’m quite sure Jamie has given up work now that they are stinking rich.
Yes I agree., ‘I won’t care when I’m in labour!
Somehow I can’t see her labouring for 24 hours hanging off the bed sweating in agony can you

Reactions: 12
I definitely this she must be doing the thing where she buys the item from an eBay seller then they refund her as she promotes it and she can show her purchased items and it looks like she bought it herself. I’ve seen stuff like what where sellers do refunds in exchange for 5 star reviews to get their ratings up.

I think that because why else would she buy everything from eBay? The clear bags from yesterday, you can get from B&M, Home Bargins and so many other places. Those off the shoulder tops, why on earth would she buy them from eBay? Why didn’t she just get clothes from a normal clothing site? And the earrings, you know they are going to be low quality and cheap material so why get them? Because she’s making a pretty penny whilst making it look like she’s a ‘trustworthy’ person who ‘buys’ all her own eBay purchases.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I definitely this she must be doing the thing where she buys the item from an eBay seller then they refund her as she promotes it and she can show her purchased items and it looks like she bought it herself. I’ve seen stuff like what where sellers do refunds in exchange for 5 star reviews to get their ratings up.

I think that because why else would she buy everything from eBay? The clear bags from yesterday, you can get from B&M, Home Bargins and so many other places. Those off the shoulder tops, why on earth would she buy them from eBay? Why didn’t she just get clothes from a normal clothing site? And the earrings, you know they are going to be low quality and cheap material so why get them? Because she’s making a pretty penny whilst making it look like she’s a ‘trustworthy’ person who ‘buys’ all her own eBay purchases.
Yep, it's all a big money making scheme. She's not alone in it, there are plenty of others doing it too. Somehow she's the most irksome! To me at least. They seem to have a bit more about them, certainly more common sense, and care a touch more about their fans. I'm yet to see the hinch give back. She just takes constantly. She plays on and preys on people's good will and nature.

She's like a cuckoo in the nest. Duping and deceiving in order to constantly receive. Meanwhile, we're over here saying, look at that giant cuckoo about to swallow it's own adoptive parents lol Which they have, many of them report now being not only skint, but in debt to keep up with her constant stream of 'must have' shite.

And the whole time she's pretending to be their friend. While not sharing with them when it's important. It's really sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yep, it's all a big money making scheme. She's not alone in it, there are plenty of others doing it too. Somehow she's the most irksome! To me at least. They seem to have a bit more about them, certainly more common sense, and care a touch more about their fans. I'm yet to see the hinch give back. She just takes constantly. She plays on and preys on people's good will and nature.

She's like a cuckoo in the nest. Duping and deceiving in order to constantly receive. Meanwhile, we're over here saying, look at that giant cuckoo about to swallow it's own
I watched Real Housewives of Cheshire today and two of them were wearing similar earings to the ones she bought

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed how breathless she is even when she’s sitting down? Is that normal when you’re pregnant?

Just caught up on the whole money making scheme from swipe ups on the last thread. I had no idea, that's infuriated me. She’s a lot smarter than she lets on and has all these poor deluded hinchers hook, line and sinker. It’s going to be a long fall down for her when they all wise up to her bullshit.

Reactions: 5

She's like a cuckoo in the nest. Duping and deceiving in order to constantly receive. Meanwhile, we're over here saying, look at that giant cuckoo about to swallow it's own adoptive parents lol Which they have, many of them report now being not only skint, but in debt to keep up with her constant stream of 'must have' shite.

And the whole time she's pretending to be their friend. While not sharing with them when it's important. It's really sad.
No better than MLMs really like
Juice plus, forever never living etc
Same premise really. Collect minions to make you money and selling the idea that will never happen

Reactions: 6
The amount of free tit she’s sent aswell, everything she posts is always something gifted, she’ll not need to buy anything for her baby, because going by the stories, she’s been gifted everything, you cannot trust now what she recommends, because she’s paid to do all these ads 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed how breathless she is even when she’s sitting down? Is that normal when you’re pregnant?
It can be, as the baby grows it can push up the diaphram. Either that or she's hyperactive due to the banned e-numbers she's consumed in the Lucky Star cereal, or struggling to breathe in the chemically enhanced atmosphere.

Reactions: 9
Also actually noticed, she doesn’t do hair dressing anymore, even before she became pregnant, she was at the very beginning, and then when her account went mad, she’s never mentioned doing anyone’s hair ever again🤔

Reactions: 8
It can be normal in pregnancy, all dependent of course. Pressure from baby and the uterus on the diaphragm can cause breathless. She may have just been moving around then sat down to film meaning she was breathless from moving. Sometimes speaking causes breathless when pregnant too, particularly if you are suffering from anaemia which she very well may have. Breathless is one of the main symptoms of anaemia in pregnancy 😊

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.