Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally joined just for this thread! I’ve been reading it over the past few days and OH MY LORD.
I am so glad like minded people exist 😂
Several times I’ve googled things like ‘people who don’t like Mrs Hinch’ and ‘mrs hinch sceptics’ and my personal favourite ‘wtf is wrong with Mrs Hinch!’ And for so long all I found was people raving about her or gossipy tabloids 🤦🏻‍♀️
I followed her because a lot of my friends are into her and just couldn’t understand it. I was among the (seemingly small!) camp of people who she didn’t inspire or *save* with their mh problems..it just made me feel crap that my house isn’t pristine and I don’t enjoy doing the cleaning!
It also makes me super uneasy how much single use plastic she’s discarding and encouraging millions of people to do the same and be so wasteful! And to buy cheap crap on eBay on a whim..as someone who’s trying to live more environmentally friendly and use less plastic/less products in general/make better choices and buy quality things which will last!
These threads have opened my eyes to the problems with influencers big time. I have often wondered how she affords all the stuff she buys when she seemingly doesn’t work, or doesn’t work much, but had no idea so much of it is gifted (due to my ignorance on how it all works but also her total failure to disclose what she’s been given/what she’s making money off!) I had no idea that she would be making money each time she did a swipe up, and now can’t get over the sheer number that she does!
Also find it insane the rate at which she goes from phase to phase in order to be sent more stuff/encourage people to buy it (the sewing machine that hasn’t been mentioned in ages sticks in my mind but there’s so many others!)
Regarding the hospital things there’s clearly something going on and I wish she’d either stop mentioning it or just say what’s wrong. It’s very concerning the amount of chemicals and crap she uses, especially for the baby. But also sooooo many impressionable people that follow her and want to copy her! Can’t be healthy for anyone at all. I’d really like to read her book to see if that sheds any light on anything but going to have to wait until it turns up in a charity shop Cos I’m not giving her my money for it!
The sad thing is if she does have an eating disorder/was open about what’s been wrong/open about her gastric band thing and all of that her ‘fans’ would be super supportive of her! Maybe even help her. But she’s so shady about it all it’s ridiculous.
Rant over.. so glad I’ve found people who also don’t get it!! 😂

Reactions: 31
Except your first poo.
This wins the internet today 😂😂

I've just had this email from the ASA

Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about a story on Sophie Hinchliffe’s Instagram.

You may be interested to learn that we have received a number of complaints about Mrs Hinch’s content on Instagram, also raising concerns regarding whether any ads are clearly identifiable as such. We are currently investigating this issue against a range of examples, and we believe that this investigation is likely to address the concerns you have raised. As the investigation is already in progress, we will now close our file on your complaint, but please rest assured that the outcome of this matter will be published on our website, http://www.asa.org.uk/. I am, unfortunately, unable to give a timeframe for when we expect this to happen.

Should you have continued concerns once the matter has been published, please contact us again and we will be happy to consider the matter further. We will also keep a record of your complaint for reference in our future assessments and take it into account in our regular, proactive ‘intelligence gathering’ sweeps, where we analyse a range of information – including complaints made to us – to spot significant or emerging issues.

We hope this helps to explain our decision, and thank you again for contacting us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't wait for the day her baby has a poo-nami that goes all the way up his back and down to his knees.

Or throws up all over her.

If she thinks things need cleaning now and can be sorted out with a bit of Febreeze wait until she's trying to get tit out from under her fingernails where they've gone through the wetwipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am all for people keeping their private business private ! 100% wouldn’t be telling anyone online my health issues ... BUT ... she is drip feeding hints for attention. Basic witch 🙄 keep it to yourself ffs have some dignity.

Yay 8lbs gained.

Attention. Seeking.
Do you know if that's this month or... The whole pregnancy? I saw her update "not 5 but 8lbs" thing but I was a bit lost as to what she's referring to?? 🤔 I'm in my last few weeks and averaging at 4lbs gain a week now and fml I wish I looked as good as she does pregnant (this whole ED thing explains a lot of that though) I'm a potato... It ain't even fair! My house ain't even clean... I'm raging 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it was something like that, she'd say so and milking the sympathy. The comment she made today about weight gain gave the truth away, it was definitely an eating issue, as others have said, I'm in the camp of she still had the gastic band and she's had it removed, the story of it being unclipped in 2016 was bollocks.
I agree, that band still being in there cant be healthy when having a baby, I bet she got complications and had to have it removed completely. I think if it's unclipped it's still in there?

Reactions: 4
Did she say she had it done privately? What weight was she?
I haven't personally read the book – I knew the information prior to the book through a friend.

Someone said on here from reading the book she said she used to just eat Mc Donalds and the weight crept on so paid privately for a gastric band at 21.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have the pics of when she contacted other accounts for cleaning tips please??
If you follow cleanqueen25 (her account is private) she has a post on her grid of a minky, posted it quite some time ago. MH commented on it asking where she got it etc and wondering where she could buy them

I'm t
Does anyone have the pics of when she contacted other accounts for cleaning tips please??
I'm trying to upload pics but saying files are too big. Basically cleanqueen25 put up a picture of a minky on June 8th 2018... MH commented on it, quote - 'Where can I buy one of these sponges hun?'....

Notice she called it a sponge and not a MINKEEEH. bleeping reprobate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you know if that's this month or... The whole pregnancy? I saw her update "not 5 but 8lbs" thing but I was a bit lost as to what she's referring to?? 🤔 I'm in my last few weeks and averaging at 4lbs gain a week now and fml I wish I looked as good as she does pregnant (this whole ED thing explains a lot of that though) I'm a potato... It ain't even fair! My house ain't even clean... I'm raging 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Shes gained that since she came home from hospital

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.