Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also actually noticed, she doesn’t do hair dressing anymore, even before she became pregnant, she was at the very beginning, and then when her account went mad, she’s never mentioned doing anyone’s hair ever again🤔
More money to be made from swipe ups.

It'll be interesting when they submit their company accounts, would be even more interesting to see what they declare as tax deductable expenses, paid for likes? followers? advertorials in the national press?

Reactions: 11
raynorxo

pinksunsetx91 said:
She’s a proper melt packing off the shoulder tops who packs that for hospital. I’m going in for laparoscopy on Monday and I can assure you it’s an unflattering baggy nighty I have packed
Hope you have got your see through plastic make up bags for all your extra lip balm .
Good luck though hope all goes well xx

Thank you xx

Reactions: 8
Hello everyone 👋🏻
I’m new here but I’m hoooooked! I confess to enjoying MH way back in August/September. I thought she seemed funny and down to earth..... but then she started to really get on my tits with all this buy this, buy that and swipe up and all her cringey sayings.
But then... the Tommie Tippee thing appears and I was bleeping so angry at how sneaky, cunning , selfish and GREEDY this woman really is. I started to google to see if anyone else was annoyed, and alas I’ve found my people. 🙌🏻🙌🏻
I followed that CHL page too due to the mentions in these threads and I feel so relieved that I’m not alone in seeing MH for what she really is. It’s scary how many people she has under her control and influence, especially the vulnerable young mums.
I really don’t know if I have just wised up, or have the eBay swipe ups become more frequent? It’s like an actual joke now. “Guys look at this ebayer.... so many asking for link.... link on next slide guys.... SWIPE UP. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why has she changed her bio? She used to have everything in ‘msn letters’ (barf) but now ‘Baby’ is in regular text? What’s that all about?

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone. I’ve been reading along and wanted to comment on something. Every once in a while, someone here asks “why don’t they (Hinchers) see what is really going on?!”

I was reading a book by Dave Ramsey, and while it is about financial fitness, a passage he has written jumped out at me in explaining the phenomenon we see played out by the hinch army. Namely that people are too heavily invested in the lie that they begin to believe it and even help propagate it. Basically, they have invested so much time, money, (and I would add their personal/online reputation) into the lie, that it becomes harder and harder to stop living the lie, and they become disciples of the lie.

I’ll attach it for anyone interested. I’ve highlighted the most relevant parts.

And also, if Jamie had been using that bottle of Cif spray, he would not have placed it on the counter that way naturally, with the nozzle facing that way, whether he is left or right handed. Blatant product placement is right.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hi everyone. I’ve been reading along and wanted to comment on something. Every once in a while, someone here asks “why don’t they (Hinchers) see what is really going on?!”

I was reading a book by Dave Ramsey, and while it is about financial fitness, a passage he has written jumped out at me in explaining the phenomenon we see played out by the hinch army. Namely that people are too heavily invested in the lie that they begin to believe it and even help propagate it. Basically, they have invested so much time, money, (and I would add their personal/online reputation) into the lie, that it becomes harder and harder to stop living the lie, and they become disciples of the lie.

I’ll attach it for anyone interested. I’ve highlighted the most relevant parts.

And also, if Jamie had been using that bottle of Cif spray, he would not have placed it on the counter that way naturally, with the nozzle facing that way, whether he is left or right handed. Blatant product placement is right.
Spot on!

Reactions: 5
I am all for people keeping their private business private ! 100% wouldn’t be telling anyone online my health issues ... BUT ... she is drip feeding hints for attention. Basic witch 🙄 keep it to yourself ffs have some dignity.

Yay 8lbs gained.

Attention. Seeking.
Ye it’s one thing to keep your life private but she doesn’t have an issue trying to make money from tablet boxes, stuff she is taking to the hospital etc. The only reason she seems to be keeping it private is she can’t make money off it. Surely her fans must see through her now she is stuck indoors doing nothing but still can’t show her gifts etc from fans. The baby stuff made me angry how can she recommend baby products when she hasn’t used them on her baby. Surely people must see through her now recommending products she hasn’t even used. What ever money she is making will be short lived with the way she is running her account. She is now desperately trying to break into Beauty and make up products and her massive hint for body shop products no coisidence at all that all the other accounts are being sent stuff from the body shop and now she is saying how much she loves the products (hint,hint) she is so transparent. Don’t think you can break into a market like that when you never post your face without make up or a filter.

And now an eBay swipe up for the T-shirts she was packing 🙄
I’m sorry but off the shoulder T-shirt dresses for hospital? Wft vain much you are going to give birth to your child no one cares about you trying to look sexy in hospital and why would you even want to? Your baby should be the focus not you trying to look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People must have stopped asking about the hideous eyelashes she was always flogging. Or they’ve just realised they’re not cruelty free

Reactions: 10
Who on this earth puts their 'dog' to bed every night, and give it its own room?? I was 21 and I still shared a room with my 17-year-old sister?! Maybe she wouldn't need an extension if she just put the dog is a fecking basket under the stairs !!!!! Ive never seen anything like it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but off the shoulder T-shirt dresses for hospital? Wft vain much you are going to give birth to your child no one cares about you trying to look sexy in hospital and why would you even want to? Your baby should be the focus not you trying to look good.
I also thought this when she bought them t shirts! The midwives won’t even care what she looks like either they will only focus on baby, I’m guessing she’s trying to make labour and birth a glamorous event, trust me Mrs Hinch it really isn’t! The reality of birth and after birth isn’t exactly sexy 🤮 god knows how she’s guna cope especially if she has a 3rd degree tear etc like I had, I don’t think she realises with the sanitary towels asking what she needs to take 🙄 you’ll need plenty especially when you can’t even sit down to wee Cos it burns so much and have to sit on a rubber ring for 6 weeks Cos your fanny hurts!

Reactions: 26
It's okOTE="Jyhy1110, post: 212518, member: 11716"]
I also thought this when she bought them t shirts! The midwives won’t even care what she looks like either they will only focus on baby, I’m guessing she’s trying to make labour and birth a glamorous event, trust me Mrs Hinch it really isn’t! The reality of birth and after birth isn’t exactly sexy 🤮 god knows how she’s guna cope especially if she has a 3rd degree tear etc like I had, I don’t think she realises with the sanitary towels asking what she needs to take 🙄 you’ll need plenty especially when you can’t even sit down to wee Cos it burns so much and have to sit on a rubber ring for 6 weeks Cos your fanny hurts!
[/QUOTE]
Its ok, she can swipe up on the rubber rings and promote anusol for piles! She won't miss an opportunity....sore fanny or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And how embarrassing having baby clothes with Handsomes and Baby Hinch printed on them . Surely she’ll be the laughing stock. So cheap and nasty and tacky ..... 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
And how embarrassing having baby clothes with Handsomes and Baby Hinch printed on them . Surely she’ll be the laughing stock. So cheap and nasty and tacky ..... 🤢.
She'll have one of those 'been inside for 9 months' vests for it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes getting more and more chavvy as time goes on

Reactions: 15
The off the shoulder nighties are just desperate now for the extra buck. Normal people would just flock to primark and get cheap nighties etc that we don’t care gets ruined during birth.

Reactions: 18
The off the shoulder nighties are just desperate now for the extra buck. Normal people would just flock to primark and get cheap nighties etc that we don’t care gets ruined during birth.
So true, I’ve got some old lady nighties and a men’s xxl T-shirt and leggings packed to come home in....

Reactions: 9
Fancy being a millionaire and having to wear the tat she promotes? I bet she's got another lock up with all her Ralph Lauren, Victoria Beckham, White Company and every other designer stashed away. I wouldn't be wearing Primark if I could afford Armani

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.