Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A

ADBlocker

I am all for people keeping their private business private ! 100% wouldn’t be telling anyone online my health issues ... BUT ... she is drip feeding hints for attention. Basic bitch 🙄 keep it to yourself ffs have some dignity.

Yay 8lbs gained.

Attention. Seeking.

Reactions: 40

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Who knew you could get the same radiator covers from 3 different places all within the space of a year .... ATB Soph 🤣🤣🤣 Now they are apparently from Ebay ......

AFC760B1-8BCD-487A-A1E2-C24C156709D9.jpeg
FA179010-C27B-4982-AD68-C6CA24772427.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

MapleSugar

Hello everyone 👋🏻
I’m new here but I’m hoooooked! I confess to enjoying MH way back in August/September. I thought she seemed funny and down to earth..... but then she started to really get on my tits with all this buy this, buy that and swipe up and all her cringey sayings.
But then... the Tommie Tippee thing appears and I was fucking so angry at how sneaky, cunning , selfish and GREEDY this woman really is. I started to google to see if anyone else was annoyed, and alas I’ve found my people. 🙌🏻🙌🏻
I followed that CHL page too due to the mentions in these threads and I feel so relieved that I’m not alone in seeing MH for what she really is. It’s scary how many people she has under her control and influence, especially the vulnerable young mums.
I really don’t know if I have just wised up, or have the eBay swipe ups become more frequent? It’s like an actual joke now. “Guys look at this ebayer.... so many asking for link.... link on next slide guys.... SWIPE UP. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pabix

New Thread Suggestion - Mrs Hinch wants an awning meanwhile we’re all yawning

(Best I’ve got I’m afraid 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Better to come from a broken home than an unhappy home (speaking from experience)

The way she talks to him sometimes is vile and you can sense tension between them a fair bit in her stories. Maybe all isn’t actually as perfect as she likes to make out.

Like when Jamie was ‘unwell’, my thoughts are that they’d had a row and he went to stay at his mums as bed was made daily.. (old point, I know. Just an example)
I don't see any of those things. I see a happily married couple in their first home, with their first pet and expecting their first child, having a laugh together and killing it financially. Jamie clearly dotes on her. I guess sometimes it's easy to project? I'd never leap from, he wasn't sick they had a row. That's just weird.

I disagree with her practises massively, but I'd never wish a broken home on them. Some of these posts leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Shutthedoor

Just want to say I really like Mrs Hinch. I have a degree. I know how to clean and I’m not swept away by her at all. I believe she is just riding the wave atm, and why shouldn’t she?! I’ve met her and she’s really lovely in person. We all have opinions on people - hence this site - but I would never be malicious or nasty about anyone, regardless of if they have two followers or two million. I hope she is better soon and that baby is safe and well :) that’s all.
Well, firstly, thanks for sharing that with us, but quite frankly, no one gives a fuck. Go to the rave section and regurgitate your love for the hinch there. Having a degree means fuck all. Means your competent in that one area. Says buggar all for common sense or knowledge. But good luck in future endeavours.... ATB hun xxx

View attachment 16933
Probably needs to find a better hobby than waiting outside the toilets and constantly cleaning them. Won’t even be cold when she wipes them
There's a name for people who wait and hang about outside toilets 🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Just want to say I really like Mrs Hinch. I have a degree. I know how to clean and I’m not swept away by her at all. I believe she is just riding the wave atm, and why shouldn’t she?! I’ve met her and she’s really lovely in person. We all have opinions on people - hence this site - but I would never be malicious or nasty about anyone, regardless of if they have two followers or two million. I hope she is better soon and that baby is safe and well :) that’s all.
Genuine question.... why are u here? It’s a bit random that someone who likes Hinch would be on this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Amez-louise56

Hello ...I’m new here and I found the site *kind* of by accident, It was today when she was showing the hospital bag and called her unborn child ‘handsomes’ I actually gagged/shivered/cringed

And then I knew I had to unfollow :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Littlesunfish

Of course we are all entitled to our own opinions but what does having a degree have to do with things? I’m not meaning to come across as rude and I may have got the wrong end of the stick, so apologies if I have but what does qualifications have to do with any of this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
She’s promoting her tacky false lashes again. 🙄🤢
I literally only mentioned it like yesterday or the other day 😂😂 hi Soph hun

‘I cried because he has a tongue’ i hope it’s not forked like yours. When he’s born she’ll be crying because he has legs and ears and she never expected it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who on this earth puts their 'dog' to bed every night, and give it its own room?? I was 21 and I still shared a room with my 17-year-old sister?! Maybe she wouldn't need an extension if she just put the dog is a fecking basket under the stairs !!!!! Ive never seen anything like it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Promoting unsafe swaddle things! You should only swaddle with cellular or thin breathable fabrics. These look a bit too thick, especially for a summer baby. Babies can't regulate their temperatures and can easily overheat in these things.
‘Love mine’ I don’t think you can comment on a product unless youve actually used it Soph hun. Wrapping your rabbit teddy in it doesn’t count as a use

• Haha
  • Heart

80schild

I am all for people keeping their private business private ! 100% wouldn’t be telling anyone online my health issues ... BUT ... she is drip feeding hints for attention. Basic bitch 🙄 keep it to yourself ffs have some dignity.

Yay 8lbs gained.

Attention. Seeking.
Yeh like people who put things like ‘omg worst day ever ‘ etc then don’t elaborate or even worse ‘inbox me hun’ lol x

• Haha
  • Angry

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Is Sophie’s Mum a bit like Gwen from Gavin and Stacey in that she can only cook one thing ?

Soph’s Mum - roast dinner .
Gwen - omelette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't wait for the day her baby has a poo-nami that goes all the way up his back and down to his knees.

Or throws up all over her.

If she thinks things need cleaning now and can be sorted out with a bit of Febreeze wait until she's trying to get shit out from under her fingernails where they've gone through the wetwipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Let's hope Bug wakes up smells the coffee and fucks off taking Henry with him and leaves you to face fucking reality with a baby. Fucking get over yourself you irritating TWAT!!
That's harsh. As much as I dislike Mrs Hinch's practices I'd never wish for a baby to be raised in a broken home?! Seriously, these sort of comments are why Tattle members get called trollers, haters and get disrespect everywhere. I wish people would stick to the issues and not be plain nasty. I wouldn't wish for anyone to end a marriage and be stuck as a single mother.

Reactions: 31

Madams139

Probably needs to find a better hobby than waiting outside the toilets and constantly cleaning them. Won’t even be cold when she wipes them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31