Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotSherlockHuns

Maybe it depends on the hospital & area? I’ve had 2 children, both pregnancies I was consultant led due to my health & I had regular growth scans & my heath condition wouldn’t have effected either of my kids growth.
Same, I questioned why I needed growth scans and they said they are just extra monitoring, so just because they are called growth scans doesn't always mean they are for growth. She also may need the growth scans because of particular medications she is on due to blood clots or other reasons. Where I live they are standard under consultant care anyway

80schild

Another thing that is beginning to make me wonder???

She talks about her body issues when she was larger. She’s stick thin now but still on Slimfast??? Is she actually doing this to maintain her body in pregnancy? If so that’s
so wrong 😡

How do you know she’s on slimfast

SimplyS

So she charges £3000-£5000 per Instagram post, I doubt she charges Ava May that amount tho? I think someone pointed out that her gifted wax melts roughly came to £250 so she defo gets off lightly, I can’t stand that Ava May thinks she’s invented certain smells, baby powder candles and melts have been out for ages!! And also how annoying is she when she talks on her stories and she does that smacking noise after every sentence!! Haha sorry for my mini rant, I’m quite crabbit in the morning 😄
And her melts are shit!
I've had customers come to me after using her saying how awful they are 😂
Unfortunately I don't have MH backing my business. So haven't hit the VAT threshold in 8 months 🙄 let alone the 3 years I've been in business

Another thing that is beginning to make me wonder???

She talks about her body issues when she was larger. She’s stick thin now but still on Slimfast??? Is she actually doing this to maintain her body in pregnancy? If so that’s so wrong 😡
Without sounding like I'm sticking up for MH. I am also a bariatric patient, and advised to drink Slim Fast or other shakes for protein. We have to aim for 80-100g of protein a day. Although she'd probably benefit from a different brand more 😂

Last edited:

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I'm going to get a lot of stick for this comment but I actually wish these threads would stop now because the more publicity we give this woman, the worse it's all going to get.