Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't get why she has so many types of seat inside and outside her house.fron what I can think of there's ronnies little bench,there's a stool in kitchen,that new seat thing,dining table,2 sofas and a chair,a make up stool,the waiting area chairs,chair in ronnies room,the tall bar type chairs in garden,the one from morrisons,the patio set,the sleepers and then the sofa on the pergola.i don't even think Buckingham Palace has that many chairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she insists on continuing to use that filter, she might as well sign Ronnie-Roo-Bless-Him-TUFTY-Bin-MANZ up as a BPerfect tan ambassador like all the other C list influencers. #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they need so much seating? There’s 3 of them. And she’s covered a double plug socket with it, don’t know why but that’s really annoyed me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't get why she has so many types of seat inside and outside her house.fron what I can think of there's ronnies little bench,there's a stool in kitchen,that new seat thing,dining table,2 sofas and a chair,a make up stool,the waiting area chairs,chair in ronnies room,the tall bar type chairs in garden,the one from morrisons,the patio set,the sleepers and then the sofa on the pergola.i don't even think Buckingham Palace has that many chairs!
So yes she has
-Rocking chair in Rons room
-2 high chairs
-Dressing table chair
-2 waiting room chairs
-At least 2-3 benches in the garden (sleeper benches and 1 her uncle gave her
-2 large garden sofa sets
-2 x 3 seater sofas and an armchair
-An egg chair outside
-A garden bistro set
- The new seating set
- 6 dining chairs

She literally could accommodate about 30 people

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sophie, I'll tell you what I think of your "bespoke" seating area. It's boring, doesn't look very comfortable and is a waste of money. You'd have been better with a big comfy armchair, ideally in a bright colour, maybe the shade of blue you said you liked a few weeks back and bought some kitchen accessories in, but as that is never going to happen get one in your beloved grey!! Or some bookcases with Ronnie's favourite books on so that he can access them whenever he wants them. But then that would mean he could pull them all off the shelves and make a mess which we know you would hate. Remember Sophie, it isn't just your home, it is Ronnie's and Onslow's too!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So yes she has
-2 high chairs
-Dressing table chair
-2 waiting room chairs
-An egg chair outside
-A garden bistro set
- The new seating set
- 6 dining chairs

Well that's happened before.....but now they can sit??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come on guys its obvious why she got the seating done inside. Its because she only just finished off her beer garden/bus stop garden right at the end of Summer. So all that is wasted now (along with Rons playhouse) because it'll be too cold. So she's made a waiting room inside to sit in!! Reminds me of when I was in school and I was waiting to get told to come into the headteachers office to get told off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she trying to make ‘Roo’ a thing?! Ron was bad enough... but at least that’s short for Ronnie 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So yes she has
-2 high chairs
-Dressing table chair
-2 waiting room chairs
-An egg chair outside
-A garden bistro set
- The new seating set
- 6 dining chairs

And doesn’t use any of them more than once or twice apart from the sofa. The dining table is never used, constantly set up with plates etc. Yet she either eats on her lap or standing up in the kitchen. Poor Ron has nowhere to go.

Reactions: 7
So nice to see she’s bought herself some more arts and crafts for her toddler to watch her play with 🙄
She honestly is the worlds cruddiest parent sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So yes she has
-2 high chairs
-Dressing table chair
-2 waiting room chairs
-An egg chair outside
-A garden bistro set
- The new seating set
- 6 dining chairs

I forgot the egg chair and the high chairs! God more to bloody add.is that so when she gets the news people have worked out she's a sales machine not a normal girl from the village and she's so shocked she needs to sit down theres one at hand?!
Not sure if there's chairs in the spare room or Henry's (a dogs own room 🤣🙃) or the loft yet either

• Haha
Is it just me who gets really cringed out when autumn / winter starts and Facebook/Insta is full of Hunz like Soph and her followers talking about ‘wearing snuggly warm cosy clothes’ , ‘rainy walks’, ‘a lovely cup of hot schhhhocolate by the fire , all snuggled up with the hubby feeling #blessed’ and other such cringe statements.
Just sounds so self indulgent and gross.
Made me vom just writing the examples, never mind the absolute barf rest of replies from Zophs huns 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
have jus roll apologised then? totally Middleton to the party must have missed this development

Can I just say I hate that wallpaper and floor in her living room. They don’t match and both have different patterns!

[QUOTE="Moobiemoo, post: 2477202, member: 42072

[/QUOTE]
Perfick amount for jabba the mutt's funeral

Reactions: 3
Seeing as Soph loves sharing messages she sent herself received thought it was time for a tattle version. Near the start of the last thread 238 a tattler shared how they were feeling with us after a bad day and within a couple of pages these were the responses. Hope everyone feeling a bit brighter today and once again you know we're all here for a chat or just even to make you smile a bit. Not a bad supportive bunch considering we're all supposedly bullying, sad trolls.
20200926_121124.jpg
💞 to all you pastry trolls, you certainly brighten my day 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 93
I might be really Kate Bush to the party but where has calling Hinchers huns come from?? Is it because of that Hunbelievable page? Cos I've never seen Hinch call her Hinchers huns and it seems to only have appeared recently 😂

• Haha
Is she obsessed with seating? I’ve never known anyone have so much seating in a house and garden? It all just looks so cluttered and crap! She’s completely ruined what could have been such a lovely house and garden
I imagine that she does an immense amount of sitting on her arse all day everyday so she needs plenty of different spots to choose from.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.