Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delicate Flower

I question whether she really fed those ‘muffins’ to R, she concocts these god awful ‘Recipes’ so she can say ‘still learning guys’ No one would make those For their kids, what exactly was the point? She’s doing it to get noticed and commented on, just like we are. Why doesn’t she just help out another IG lady WMM, to help sell her cook book and cook things form a proper recipe book, But if course she won’t give anyone else airtime
I’ve got that book, the recipes are easy, no fussy ingredients and some are really quick to make too

Reactions: 1

mammaof3

VIP Member
Yes let’s talk about Christmas whilst everyone is losing jobs etc she is on another planet! And who has that sort of tag! From the Hinch family, that’s not even their proper name or very personal! She’s just so false! Spending so much money over the last week Oh oh god hope someone reins her in!
snap lol

Using the same footage as last week hinch? Her life really must be that boring that she has to use old footage for content...sure you don’t need another holiday grinch, you must be exhausted 🤥

First pic from last week, second from this morning, with a filter of course to fool the army 🙄

View attachment 250466

View attachment 250467
While I agree she lies and uses old footage. Filter or not. They don’t look like the same sleepsuits.

mgh727

VIP Member
I’m getting seriously fed up with these so called “influencers” being gifted luxury designer goods! This one has filled me with rage after I googled the price £565 😡. She’s also had make up brushes and scrunchies also delivered today!!! When is this 💩 gonna stop?! 🤷‍♀️
I follow her too, she also got a Range Rover recently, just losing their relatability 😩