Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Godgivemestregth

View attachment 249587
Sorry if this is old news to anyone but this is the first I’ve seen it!! WHAT. THE. FUCK.
This woman needs cancelled.
Wtf ! Where was that written

Sorry, she stayed in a 9 bedroom house?
The 4 of them in 9 bedrooms. Is she for real?

Just when I think she can't piss me off anymore.

I had a thought the other day too. I wonder if the last chapter of her "book" is her announcement that she's quitting social media.
At this point how many genuine followers does she have? Even when she wasn't uploading it was a steady increase every day of bots.

Reckon her in the style collab will be announced in the next couple weeks and she'll retire soon into a mansion in Dorset or wherever the fuck she went
I fucking hope not i live five mins from where she was ! Thank fuck i didn’t see her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

mammaof3

VIP Member
Have we actually seen the garden since they’ve been home? Just wondering if she’s hiding anything She made a point of showing the loft “no conversion to see here” 😂. But it’s due to rain solidly for 3 days and aside from the pergola don’t think we’ve seen Ronadons plat house yet. It’ll magically appear after a week of rain all pristine.
They were supposedly outside last night and Ron looking out of the patio doors this morning you can see the grass.

just seen this, was the fab con £5???? now its £2,99 with the discount. i assume the sales for this wasn’t good lol
I think it was launched at that price - £2.99. Makes it seem a bargain.

PJ party girl

That’s so cute 🥰 anxiety is a bastard. Remember mUm SaYs only a short time til bedtime, get a Costa hot chocolate and some wax melts on Hun

(in all seriousness I also suffer from anxietyamongst other mental ailments and hope you’re being kind to yourself)

Thank you x I made myself a lovely dinner of hunter's chicken with fresh corn on the cob and sweet potato wedges (don’t judge, they were delish!) but managed to drop the chicken on the floor when dishing it up which kind of sums up my day tbh! But you lovely lot have made me laugh and I’m on the sofa catching up.

• Heart

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
I follow her too, she also got a Range Rover recently, just losing their relatability 😩
Yep, always showing it off 🙄. How does phoebelovesx send her gifted stuff? I’ve looked her up on IG and she gifts items all the time. Are they genuine items? Someone answer me cos I just don’t get it 😂😂😂

RogueRey

VIP Member
This is the new (or is it old) Soph remember. Give her time she will be back to the old/new?? Soph.
Im confused, I don't know who she is any more. Soon she will be back making risotto and using only white wine vinegar
I spoke too soon.
She reverted back to type.

Reactions: 1

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Where does this child sleep when he’s napping? She’s been in the nursery putting away clothes, so it’s clearly not there (or she’s using pre-records again). Don’t tell me she’s still cramming him in that Moses basket or shoving him in a corner to sleep in his pram! 😱
Probably in his brothers dog basket in the kitchen

Reactions: 1