Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"my parents visited" whyyyy? Whose parents visit their "kid" on every holiday she goes on seriously!? Sad life for Jamie at the very least.
Does she seriously expect people to believe they made a ~3 hour drive to ‘visit’ for a couple of days🤔

She’s really on one today 🙄 think she’s forgetting ma barker confirmed her lies earlier on. Not a chance she arranged accommodation close by! Unless they were in the manor guest house?
Maybe she banished her to the stables 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman is a compulsive liar. I went on Undelete because I wanted to check what she said the morning they were going. I thought she said that her mum had come round early for a cuppa to see them off and see the book and I couldn't remember if she also said that she was coming to housesit or not? Anyway, guess what....all stories deleted from the 9th September to the 15th. Strange coincidence or has she had them deleted on purpose so it couldn't be revisited?
Yes you’re right! She did say her mum had come around the night before to have a cuppa and say goodbye before they went on holiday. She said that she took the pergola pic for them. She is such a liar. At least remember what you’re telling people Soph!

Reactions: 35
Long time lurker 1st time poster ....
I can’t believe I used to actually LIKE this woman!!! Honest to god tattle has opened my eyes to her complete bullshit 🤣 she is the most selfish, arrogant person I’ve ever come across lol

For someone who claims to suffer (quite badly from how she’s portrayed this) from anxiety... and all her anxiety when Covid first appeared she has absolutely NO issue with going out, going away, eating out etc with her baby aswell....
it really infuriates me as a new mum with a baby at home and ive not been out for food into shopping centres/garden centres or what have you since just after Christmas while I was still pregnant because my anxiety is THAT bad. She makes a complete mockery out of everything!!!! Especially with that pissing cleaning trolley 😡😡😡
She doesn't suffer with anxiety. She has pangs of guilt which makes her tit herself (hence all the pine/wax melts). She knows Mrs Hinch is nothing other than a low rate brand mascot, think Ronald Mcdonald with extensions and a snapchat filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
ETA - Sorry, I hadn't seen she has since admitted they were there. However she is still bleeping lying!! 9 bed house that cost a couple grand yet she spent even more money to put them up somewhere else?!?!? Shows how little she thinks of her Hinchers and their basic intelligence! Especially as her mum said it was a nice place to stay. 😡 Weird how both her and Stace are making waves this weekend for lying about ridiculous things! Yet another pact in their weird business pairing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This Q&A? People already know where that dress is from, you said it was from River Island on you’re pity party post about the beach hut. That time you was wearing designer sunnies, which were picked up on here.

Reactions: 25
My comment was deleted but still not blocked... just asked before she posted about Ma Barker being there, where she got her tripod for her camera as the pictures were all so good 🤷‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her parents visited them and she arranged a nearby stay for them? So you didn’t put them up in one of the 9 bedrooms you had in the mansion you’d just paid £5k for? She just keeps bleeping lying!
Even if the sheep believe this, surely they are still going to find this odd & question it, now that they know where she stayed and how bloody big it was?!

Reactions: 6
I pray no-ones going to copy and use credit cards 🙈
Christmas is fast approaching and this really is unhealthy!
AGAIN no one needs to know what you’ve bought and what your getting!

I am so angry tonight she may aswell put her bank balance on a story and say thanks guys!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Right, night tattlers. Up at 0430 to start an early shift (emergency serv worker) who would have thought we have to go to work to earn a living...
I’ll probably wake up to a new thread, 45 new pages & that old goat crying over being trolled!
all the bleeping vest!
you lot do make me smile!
nunite!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m trying to think why she would lie about her parents and niece staying 🤔 it’s not like they are breaking the “rule of 6” so what’s the agenda behind it? Unless her sister & husband was there too, therefore breaking “the rules”.

Reactions: 11
Right, night tattlers. Up at 0430 to start an early shift (emergency serv worker) who would have thought we have to go to work to earn a living...
I’ll probably wake up to a new thread, 45 new pages & that old goat crying over being trolled!
all the bleeping vest!
you lot do make me smile!
nunite!
Thank you for doing what you do and working hard to keep all of us safe during these awful times ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.