Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch’s video there has a distinct air of 90s pop video about it, like the ones for Enigma etc where you can tell they had bugger all budget.

“We want a fire, but we aren’t allowed as part of the location hire, so we’ve improvised with a small barbecue and I think it really works! Sophie, you look around deep in thought, and we’ll put a bit of slo-mo on it”
I love Enigma ❣

Reactions: 3
OMG!!!! Just seen this on Dancing On Ice’s insta page!
Please don’t tell me that 🧼 clue has anything to do with the Hunch??? I love this programme and I can’t bear the thought of her being on there!!
The amount of people on there wetting their knickers guessing at Zoph being on it. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I kind of feel a bit bad posting this, but im going to any way lol
Who would believe there is only 4 weeks between these two. Still up to the parents on how they dress their kids......I get the impression she it trying to keep him a baby for as long as she can. It just makes me sad :(
2020-09-19 (2).png
2020-09-19 (3).png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Wtf is she pointing at in the new tractor video?
look Ronnie, show tattle that you listen to me and look up when I point at something non existent

when all he wants to do is push a button or pull a lever!
he’s never allowed to explore
Maybe it was a swipe up 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope it is her and not Hunch. I’m already peed off with DOI because of them not renewing contracts with Alex Murphy-last year’s winner and one of the best personalities of all the professional skaters 😠
I think LQOC was alluding to strictly/ similar before that was announced (putting “🤫” in response to questions about it etc), so it makes perfect sense for her to be on DOI instead.

No way would Zoph do it, she’d be like bambi taking his first steps sliding all over the place. Plus she can’t be filtered and has no control over criticism - there’d be daily meltdowns!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who would believe there is only 4 weeks between these two. Still up to the parents on how they dress their kids......I get the impression she it trying to keep him a baby for as long as she can. It just makes me sad :(
View attachment 247387View attachment 247395
Are you serious , only 4 weeks between them ! I really thought it was more..

Reactions: 18
Why does she always have to say "We've got this"? Got what exactly zoph? Its hardly like she's struggling is it with yet another Staycation after how many trips this year, as well as all the work she has had done on her house. She doesn't seem to have struggled or lost out on anything during this pandemic like most people have. She doesn't seem to have struggled in general really.

Reactions: 13
You can actually see her quiet roughly trying to drag him up by his bib so he will look at the camera for the perfect insta moment. Awful woman. Just let him be and explore for fucks sake!
She’s horrible and why is the poor kid always in a massive bib?

Reactions: 17
Oh my god that video of her with Ronnie on the tractor,he so wants to investigate and push buttons or touch the steering wheel and all she is doing is constantly pulling at him and pulling him back!!! ffs just let him be!!!!!! Let him look and look with him,tell him what the things are,show him!!!!!!She won’t let him do ANYTHING 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm just giving my tuppence worth about the ride on mower... Zophlora is too light to get it started. The engine kick-starts with pressing a button and weight of the driver. If she ever wants to drive it with Ronnie she will need to put on weight. And I do believe that Jdawg has driven around with Ronnie in his lap. The kid wouldn't reach for the start button otherwise.

I was under the impression that Zoph was a medically vunerable person ( with her blood condition) so she shouldn't really be going anywhere during the pandemic. Correct me if I am wrong!

Reactions: 7
Moaning to mr egg parcels that hinch is on her 4th or 6th holiday since august he goes and says that her whole life is a holiday 😍 When I didn’t think I could love him anymore!! He also called Jamie a bellend 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 247387View attachment 247395
It will be ma’s influence my mum keeps telling me I’m making my baby grow up to fast :rolleyes: I had a lecture about it the other day and my mums the same old School as ma. The always being contained, keeping him on a bottle instead of cup, giving him mostly mushed up foods and pouches. Actually shocks me how little freedom Ronnie has its because he can’t touch anything or put it out of place. I have a child Ronnies age and she’s a terror will get everything out and play with everything she isn’t supposed to but it’s all part of learning I couldn’t imagine just containing her or holding her all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen SW recent post? I feel sad for her. Wonders if she kno about what Soph said about “live in Ronnie” situation🤔 now that would cause a domestic

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just why?
Hoarding cleaning products seems to be some sort of hobby these days. 🙄
Whatever happened to good old stamp collecting?! 😜

Screenshot_20200919_154030.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.