Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DOI reminds me...Anyone remember when she got a pair of skates tree ornament around Christmas time, and she was all coy about it being special and something coming up but never told us why? Kind of the same as she did with that stupid microphone but never explained, just hinted pathetically that something special was coming? Anyone remember that?

I think I’m going start posting weird vague random tit on my accounts. Like, me holding a llama stuffy saying “guess what’s coming guyzzz? You made this happen” or me gurning with a snow shovel and saying “stay tuned!” Never to be spoken of again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought the same to be honest.

A friend of mine was sectioned and the place she was at looks very similar, I don't think it's the same place but it gives me a similiar vibe.
They are a couple of "out for what they can get people" but even her husband must have enough tact and love for his wife than to film her at a clinic?
I seriously think they just wanted a holiday or they are house hunting....normal people would go on holiday and shut away from the internet world but they are scared....they cant lose what they so quickly got used to....the followers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ronnie's bib - he's only 1. He's probably still teething and drooling! Hinch is a head but the baby can still wear a bib it's not a major wrong she's doing. Friend of mines little boys clothes used to be absolutely drenched in slevers most days.

Reactions: 14
Or she’s there to be near the ice rink to learn... surely with her blood disorder and bruising she can’t medically go on anyway.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what happened to the pissy stick phase?? Do people still have them??? What will the next autumn creation be? I can’t cope with the anticipation!!

• Haha
You can actually see her quiet roughly trying to drag him up by his bib so he will look at the camera for the perfect insta moment. Awful woman. Just let him be and explore for fucks sake!
That claw hand 🤮 she really is that Exorcist type thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ronnie's bib - he's only 1. He's probably still teething and drooling! Hinch is a head but the baby can still wear a bib it's not a major wrong she's doing. Friend of mines little boys clothes used to be absolutely drenched in slevers most days.
I don’t think the bib is the issue, I think it’s because it’s a weird giant early 90s one and not a little dribble bib or whatever. It may as well have the Poddington Peas on it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what happened to the pissy stick phase?? Do people still have them??? What will the next autumn creation be? I can’t cope with the anticipation!!
Autumnal wreathes and fake pumpkins by the looks of her fb fan pages!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are all vacations mirror images...big open field check ... tractor .. check... farm animal feeding. .. check...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stacey Solomon kind of grew on me. Yes she is annoying and a bit clumsy but - her children look happy and smiling always. I never see Hinch’s baby smiling or running around being a toddler!!
For Hinch’s own sake I hope she reads our comments for advice ;)

Reactions: 19
Look guys, a perGOALa can be elegant and minimalistic.. it’s Michelle Keegan and Mark Wrights btw.. doesn’t take up half the garden and isn’t full of tit!
I'm actually jealous of that one, a swinging sofa would be an excellent napping place.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if she's actually away having some sort of therapy and help. Just strikes me as a little odd the things she is posting and the background of the house and field etc. 🤔 And she made out they were only going away for a few days break. Seems to be longer though?
Could be totally wrong on that assumption, but there's something I can't put my finger on, especially as she has a new book to promote.
Are I am sure she wants everyone to think this.
Master Manipulator.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the bib is the issue, I think it’s because it’s a weird giant early 90s one and not a little dribble bib or whatever. It may as well have the Poddington Peas on it
I might actually like her for five minutes if she put him in anything as awesome as Poddington Peas.

Or in Zoph's version, (all together now, don't pretend you don't know the tune ;) )

🎼
Down at the bottom of the garden
Among the birds and the bees
A little lot of little Grinches
They're called the Lying Hinchers, the Lying Hinchers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
After seeings dancing on ices post all I thought of was kim woodburn Not hinch 🤣 Kim is the original queen of clean and atleast she can take abit of criticism

Reactions: 15
DOI reminds me...Anyone remember when she got a pair of skates tree ornament around Christmas time, and she was all coy about it being special and something coming up but never told us why? Kind of the same as she did with that stupid microphone but never explained, just hinted pathetically that something special was coming? Anyone remember that?

I think I’m going start posting weird vague random tit on my accounts. Like, me holding a llama stuffy saying “guess what’s coming guyzzz? You made this happen” or me gurning with a snow shovel and saying “stay tuned!” Never to be spoken of again.
Funny you mention llama 😂 she used to buy loads of llama stuff in hauls saying she loved them and I’ve never once seen anything llama related in her house 😂 😂

After seeing her do the worm can we really imagine her dancing let alone on ice

• Haha
I don't think reading into the very well planned rocking story is something to get over worried about.
She's clearly on holiday and not been sectioned in some private centre.
What she's doing is getting the reaction she wants. She's gone super quiet, only commented really about trolling, let Jayyyymaaay post a seriously fake story making her look depressed and mentioned trolls again. She's always skinny, so thats no concern.
She's a master manipulator!! Its pure gaslighting, which is bleeping abuse!!
The only thing wrong with her is that she's a pathological liar, and that plays havoc with your mental health. I can speak from experience after living with one for 14yrs. These people are that wrapped up in their own lies that they can't tell fiction from reality and they're fucked in the head. Its not fun to deal with, and watching her is quite triggering, knowing that people are buying this.
So is watching her lie about her mental health.
Unfortunately I can also speak from experience. I go to bed every night, or go to work every day wondering if I'll come home, or wake up to one of my children who suffers awfully, still alive.
Her 'anxiety' has never rung right in my head, what she is a best is nervous, and at worse worrying all the live long day about being busted on her lies. That would screw with anyones head!! There's a solution to that - stop the duck lying!
Maybe I sound like a hard nosed witch, but I just don't buy it, and it winds me right up when I see her drip feeding vague bits and pieces to keep people thinking she's so vulnerable.
Let's face it, contracts or not, if she was that ill then she'd disappear. She did while she was pregnant!
Theres duck all wrong with her, apart from she knows that people are waking up, and the good life won't last forever.

End rant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Omg my kids loved poddington peas! They are 24 and 22 now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.