Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that woe is me vid bloody hell duck off you twit. Right I’m led here in hospital despite living in South Wales I’m in Birmingham queen liz been here 3 weeks already had vessel bypass surgery because the blood supply to to my one leg and kidney was essentially dying. So had that done. Waiting now for another operation which was suppose to happen Thursday but got cancelled. Now this op is a big one we are talking 8-10 hr . Serious risks , including paralysis. So hers the face of someone really suffering
09D386F2-6380-4316-BB38-0814DCC13CDE.jpeg

yet strangely I’m still relatively upbeat . Admittedly I had a bit of wobble and downer when the operation was cancelled. But see some privileged multi millionaire spoiled twit complain how hard things are duck you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
Ron Ron’s trike isn’t new going by the wheels. I’d not be happy if someone pushed those filthy wheels over my cream carpet. Ron Ron doesn’t get to do this in her own home, it would mean she’d have to clean!

Reactions: 14
Courtney black Pt has done a collab with in the style cause she’s purely talented and lovely inside and out - I don’t think they’d work with a nobody like hinch she’s just not relatable or likeable

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh yes!
Although our maternity do this with high risk mums BUT normally it’s if there is a high chance of nicu being needed!
No need to share it way before hand when clearly he was a healthy...... it was her that wasn’t!
I never had those bonding squares when my daughter was in nicu as they had run out. But to post them even though her son was fine and born on time, ridiculous. Everything for her is to gain attention and sympathy

Reactions: 10
There’s never any ‘middle’ with Hinchy is there? Spends hours cooking him weird wacky breakfasts....to bag of quavers. How about a weetabix with a cpl of raspberries on? Or a banana in porridge. Lunch most days is 🤢🤢. What’s wrong with a Sarnie with fruit. Or something like that. A frube? It’s like 1000mph to 0. She’s really very manic

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Xrayspex85 sending you so much love!

Sorry I meant to say “hope you are ok”... Grinch & SS absolutely infuriate me with their “you got this” crap. I’d love to say it’s well intended and comes from a good place but I would rather them not say anything at all. Feels so patronising perhaps because it’s usually followed by 50 stories throughout their day of them being anxious that about their secrEt pRoJeCt/ book launch/sponsored posts/perfectly healthy child/frigging arts and craps/cleaning BS. And I recognise I’m privileged with my health, relationship and I have a job for now, so I cannot imagine how others who are struggling feel. When I’m experiencing problems in life the last thing I want is their fake crap, so my heart goes out to you.

We are all here and I am pretty sure I speak for the majority of us when I say: we care. So I hope this passes and does so as quickly as it can for you, that you are getting the best care possible and have someone to talk to (if not, I am someone!). I can only imagine the pain and worry. ABSOLUTELY SHITE. If you haven’t “got this” then come on here if you can. If you don’t feel like you “are amazing” then I hope you can find the strength to wait it all out.

Ps fab tattoos!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh my god could you imagine
I didn’t hear ya
LAUDAHHHHH LAUDAHHHH
'So Jamie, what is Sophs favourite dish? Is it
A) spaghetti hoops in a jug
B) nachos
Or
C) Anything with pastry in'

'Uhm Steven im gonna go with... C.... anything with pastry in!'

'Oh Jamie you are WRONG. That is Ronnies favourite dish. Sophs favourite dish is in fact, spaghetti hoops in a jug!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watched that video. I’m sorry (yes I’m gonna sound like a witch) but that’s staged. It’s all for the book. I was waiting for “All by myseeeeelllfff. Don’t wanna beeeee” my god even I didn’t think this pair of thundercunts would stoop that low. Sorry not buying she’s depressed cos she’s being trolled. Somebody give Hinch n Inch an Oscar
Ö
Omg that woe is me vid bloody hell duck off you twit. Right I’m led here in hospital despite living in South Wales I’m in Birmingham queen liz been here 3 weeks already had vessel bypass surgery because the blood supply to to my one leg and kidney was essentially dying. So had that done. Waiting now for another operation which was suppose to happen Thursday but got cancelled. Now this op is a big one we are talking 8-10 hr . Serious risks , including paralysis. So hers the face of someone really suffering View attachment 247136
yet strangely I’m still relatively upbeat . Admittedly I had a bit of wobble and downer when the operation was cancelled. But see some privileged multi millionaire spoiled twit complain how hard things are duck you
Sending love and strength xx

Reactions: 4
nd why does anyone want to know it was date three when they had their first kiss
don’t mean they hadn’t shagged.... just hadn’t kissed!

looks like a load of drivel ... I suppose it will get the sheeple milking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is half hijacking but I watched the stories yesterday by shannan and she is talking about how she is more drawn to Stacey soloman because she's more relatable and interactive...

Hinch is losing her grip on her even biggest fans.

Muahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Further down that page - does that seriously say “... the bullying doesn’t stop at the school... carry on being taunted and teased at home” then “I have no idea [how I would] have coped if WhatsApp and Facebook had [not existed]...”

So she’s claiming she was bullied throughout school and at home? 🙄 I am 2.5 years younger than her and I’m pretty sure WhatsApp wasn’t around when I was at school...
This is the Hinch subject that always makes me want to throw things and punch walls....

My little miss was bullied horrifically all through primary school in a small village (a real one). Both face to face and online too. We were very much let down by the school system. When the move to High School came - she chose to go to a school in the other direction with no-one that she knew.

Since moving there, she has taken on our local council regarding how she was treated, set up a bullying support group, worked with the NSPCC amd other kids to have the county wide school bullying policy changed - and did it! Presented the report to the council and the Scottish Parliament and was invited to present at the NSPCC all association annual conference (via zoom) during lockdown.

Shes 13. No insta, no Snapchat. Cause she knows these are the easiest places to be targeted.

If she can make a change all by her tiny wee self, Mrs H, with her eleventy billion supporters can do something too.

She chooses not to. Says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
This is the Hinch subject that always makes me want to throw things and punch walls....

My little miss was bullied horrifically all through primary school in a small village (a real one). Both face to face and online too. We were very much let down by the school system. When the move to High School came - she chose to go to a school in the other direction with no-one that she knew.

Since moving there, she has taken on our local council regarding how she was treated, set up a bullying support group, worked with the NSPCC amd other kids to have the county wide school bullying policy changed - and did it! Presented the report to the council and the Scottish Parliament and was invited to present at the NSPCC all association annual conference (via zoom) during lockdown.

Shes 13. No insta, no Snapchat. Cause she knows these are the easiest places to be targeted.

If she can make a change all by her tiny wee self, Mrs H, with her eleventy billion supporters can do something too.

You must be incredibly proud of her. She sounds like an inspirational young woman. 😘

Reactions: 18

what an amazing daughter you have! That’s amazing! I hope she’s enjoying her new school!

Reactions: 12
I decided the main difference between Ronnie and rex is FREEDOM. Ronnie is always barricaded in it strapped in where as Rex is always out wondering on his own.
Your so right she even has that massive baby seat in her living room taking up loads of space surly she can't still put him in it?

Reactions: 8
Why can't she be normal? I know she's a dick but she's bringing out a mem-wah and has loads of moolah. Why can't she own it? She obviously isn't bothered how she got her following and her money. If she had done a story where she pops out the bubbley, cracked it open and foamed Jamie in the face with it screaming 'I'm bringing out a fuuuuckkiiin mem-waaahhhh!!!' Then downed the lot, with Jamie shouting 'we like to drink with Sophie cos Sophie is our mate!' Then got absolutely rat arsed. Id have more respect (but not a lot) for her. Instead she plays up to the cameras, does the little ol' me Damsel in Distress Soph from the block 'how did this happen to me?' Bollocks. Its BORING 🤣
I have no idea why she still goes with the “how did this happen” line. It was more believable when I first started following her (I think she had 80,000 ish followers and her stories kept referencing how it had soared up from about 8000 in a few weeks or something).

Why even pretend at this point? I suppose it’s purely for the benefit of the sheep so they can keep jumping to her defence with “she didn’t ask for any of this” 🙄. No, she didn’t ask for it - she begged for it instead

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.