Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, what is with Jamie’s cheesy quotes?

Are we going to have a ‘Mr Inch’s book of motivational quotes’ released soon?

Reactions: 28
Eurgh she has to poke and prod everything with them twiglet fingers! Even a fucking horse! Wish it’d snapped at her
It’s a very strange way to stroke a horse...surely you stroke it with your palm not just poke it! She's sooo fucking awkward with every she does!

Reactions: 25
I want to come over for Xmas please sounds brilliant!

Reactions: 4
It’s a very strange way to stroke a horse...surely you stroke it with your palm not just poke it! She's sooo fucking awkward with every she does!
We only have to look at how she handles her own son to see she’s not great with other living things. Except the obese dog of course

Reactions: 18
Essex Svengali That will be her next book, shit quotes

Reactions: 6
Don’t think my boyfriend has ever posted a cheesy pic or story about me on Instagram like Mr Inch does. Does he even love me if he doesn’t address it on Instagram? Jamie is an absolute embarrassment. 41 he deffo needs to grow up at some point.

Reactions: 19
Bit dim here but how do ‘swipe ups‘ actually work?
for example if an influencer put a swipe up on amazon, and I then went on to buy that, would the influencer get money for just that item or for anything else I ordered at the time?
Also if I looked at a swipe up item, but instead went to amazon via the app would an influencer still get money (because of cookies)

Reactions: 4
She is def on Dorset/Devon coast. That photo she posted looks like Dawlish/Sidmouth area

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.