Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile back in the garage Mrs Hinch has realised what a mistake Polly the trolley was and re-enacts an iconic scene from Coronation Street by burying her under the concrete floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
My friend came round tonight with a belated birthday present, it’s only the ‘little book of lists’

apparently she’s heard me talking about Hinch and put 2 and 2 together and clearly come out with509!

anyone want a copy? I’m running out of paper for the chimnea, maybe it’ll be handy after all!

Reactions: 33
I wouldnt be surprised if she starts tagging Eva Cassidy, hoping for gifted tickets to her next concert
Sorry
Like when she was on the beg a few weeks ago filming the show pony dancing to Whitney songs. She well wanted concert tickets. Who’s gonna tell her?

Reactions: 29
The gift shop (that you have to go through on the way out) might be interesting. Full of old snowglobes, taaa daaa list books, crystal topped pens and of course some signed vests.
Plus a pair of Vests pants dont forget those, the obligatory flip flops, zoflora and all the other random shit that she has bought never to be seen again. With a special 'Ebayer' corner

Reactions: 8
Get on the Mario thread on here, best laugh ever x

Reactions: 10
Now you’ve said this I’ve just got visions of her chasing him with her giant steps screaming “MUMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZZZ”! Top knot flying all over the place
I just have an imagine of slender man with wig on running

Reactions: 15
She might actually be having a complete meltdown behind the scenes because everything is starting to flop, maybe Ma had to get the old dart gun out

Reactions: 14
Wont make a bit of difference - she has been told off before then just keeps doing it again.
She needs a hefty fine or making an example of!
Makes me wonder if she has been fined. She’s been so quiet because she’s had to take pictures of all her gifted items and get Ma Barker to make multiple fake accounts on gumtree to flog it .

Reactions: 7
I would keep it in case we all go into lockdown again and there is a toilet paper panic buy

The gift shop (that you have to go through on the way out) might be interesting. Full of old snowglobes, taaa daaa list books, crystal topped pens and of course some signed vests.
I'm a bit concerned about what the onsite cafe would be like though. Pastry everything with a side of sweet potatoes

Don’t forget the shit florist where her Mum works. Where the online review says the woman that works there is rude and horrible

Reactions: 39
Beware the Judder Man when the Maldon Moon is fat . I love the Judder man so just had to look at it on youtube, never noticed the Moon reference before but fits very nicely
He used to scare me so much!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.