Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely ridiculous. She’s not their friend!
WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SENDING HER GIFTS ANYWAY ? I find that really weird . I personally wouldn’t send someone clearly with lots of money , who gets gifted crap all the time a gift . I’d rather gift something to someone who genuinely really needs it ! It’s madness

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw someone I know ask her for donations for a fundraiser recently. Said person is absolutely mad about Mrs H but she didn’t even reply.....made me quite sad to see that when she pretends she’s your friend!
The thing is she must have loads of stuff she’ll never get to use or she just doesn’t like. So why not donate it?! Probably doesn’t want the brands knowing that’s what she does in case they stop seanding her stuff

Reactions: 7
She got so much stick for ignoring the fan gifts she received weeks ago and up until yesterday were still unopened that opening them now is meaningless, smacks of PR damage limitation. We all know left to her own devices she still wouldn't be opening them. I'd have opened them the next day, my thank you notes would've been written and sent that week. It's not hard when home all day! It's just being polite and grateful.

Don't forget this is the woman who does nothing for her fans but take. No give aways for hitting 1 m or 2 m, just more and more Ads.

Her lame excuse that the cards have come away from the gifts, not only makes zero sense, but means she doesn't have to thank anyone.

And no, she's not doing her best. She's doing the absolute minimum she can possibly get away with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The thing is she must have loads of stuff she’ll never get to use or she just doesn’t like. So why not donate it?! Probably doesn’t want the brands knowing that’s what she does in case they stop seanding her stuff
Exactly this!

Reactions: 5
If she was a legitimate cleaning down to earth run of the mill housewife like the rest of us , genuinely liking to clean she wouldn’t have a team of staff working for her and she wouldn’t be doing ads every 2 seconds

Reactions: 14
She got so much stick for ignoring the fan gifts she received weeks ago and up until yesterday were still unopened that opening them now is meaningless, smacks of PR damage limitation. We all know left to her own devices she still wouldn't be opening them. I'd have opened them the next day, my thank you notes would've been written and sent that week. It's not hard when home all day! It's just being polite and grateful.

Don't forget this is the woman who does nothing for her fans but take. No give aways for hitting 1 m or 2 m, just more and more Ads.

Her lame excuse that the cards have come away from the gifts, not only makes zero sense, but means she doesn't have to thank anyone.

And no, she's not doing her best. She's doing the absolute minimum she can possibly get away with.
You just said everything I was thinking 🙌👏

The fact that she hasn’t done a giveaway for getting to 1m or 2m says a lot. She has so much overstock of crap (that has been gifted to her) in her home that she could probably do several giveaways! Perhaps she knows not all of the 1m/2m are ‘actually real’ followers (ahem bought followers) so maybe it’s not such a big deal for her because she knows it’s not real... interesting thought.

In the coming weeks I bet she’ll have a giveaway to say sorry for not finishing her book tour. Watch this space people, watch this space.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched that YouTube video .... Jesus, the woman is a greedy, arrogant, calculating, self centred, conceited, fake and over confident twit. Anxiety my arse .... she was working the room, just like she is now.

Reactions: 29
I can just imagine the hype of when she goes into labour it’s going to be worse than the royal family , and as usual the fans will be drip fed information .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just said everything I was thinking 🙌👏

The fact that she hasn’t done a giveaway for getting to 1m or 2m says a lot. She has so much overstock of crap (that has been gifted to her) in her home that she could probably do several giveaways! Perhaps she knows not all of the 1m/2m are ‘actually real’ followers (ahem bought followers) so maybe it’s not such a big deal for her because she knows it’s not real... interesting thought.

In the coming weeks I bet she’ll have a giveaway to say sorry for not finishing her book tour. Watch this space people, watch this space.
She done a give away comp but you had to pay apparently to enter by phone... always an angle with ‘them’ I say them as I don’t think it’s her alone he’s just as greedy 😒

Reactions: 16
Also if she did have bad anxiety wouldn’t she be on some sort of medication for her anxiety? I’m on medication for my anxiety and there are different brands of tablets to take for it so I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned ‘I take/taken ...... to help with my anxiety along side cleaning etc etc’ her anxiety is fake and that video she’s so confident and calculated, she’s an insult to people who do suffer anxiety/mental health problems, she’s using it for profit, she’s an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She done a give away comp but you had to pay apparently to enter by phone... always an angle with ‘them’ I say them as I don’t think it’s her alone he’s just as greedy 😒
Yes!! I forgot to add that her way of giving back to her ‘Hinch army’ is by setting up deals with companies for limited edition items that ‘Hinchers’ will have to buy!

‘So guys I’ve got a little treat for you all just to say thanks. Swipe up to buy your very own 3 pack of limited edition Minkeh’s. One is grey! If you know you know. ATB.’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they remaking Alfred Hitchcock The Birds in their back garden , hope they shat all over her rattan furni and her fairy garden egg chair

How come every item of poor little baby Hinch the babys , toys , blankets , vests , sleepsuits , nappies , bibs , baskets , (even the effin Sudacrem ) labelled Baby Hinch . Like WHAT THE HELL !
How come we have only ever seen the bump on a few stories and didn’t even show such much as a vest and now her house looks like Mamas and Papas vomited in every room !

How can you do a review of a baby chair while changing a toy bunnies nappy on it , And say in a twelve year old girls voice I’m only learning . Oh yes that’s great practise for the real thing 🙄
I don’t think she will be fannying around with that prep machine either , pretending she’s working in Costa when it’s the 4th bottle she’s made at 3am . The bottle will be put in the kettle whilst it’s boiling you need it warmed up fast .

And to anyone asking why baby hinch the baby hasn’t got anywhere to sleep , it’s gonna be at Nannas with hansomes obvs ,while Jamie is zofloraing her nipple pads and jet washing the bird tit off the patio !
that fake tan looks like Madge from Benidorm had a baby with a bird of prey , it’s like a claw that could catch fish from a lake grabbing at all the free gifts like a woman possessed! Mine Mine Mine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also if she did have bad anxiety wouldn’t she be on some sort of medication for her anxiety? I’m on medication for my anxiety and there are different brands of tablets to take for it so I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned ‘I take/taken ...... to help with my anxiety along side cleaning etc etc’ her anxiety is fake and that video she’s so confident and calculated, she’s an insult to people who do suffer anxiety/mental health problems, she’s using it for profit, she’s an idiot
I’ve tried meds for my anxiety but didn’t like the side affects so I currently don’t take any. Seeing a psychotherapist instead to try and solve the root of the problem. It’s going to take a long time and cost a lot of money :( also because I’m not on meds I have to cope with the difficult days and it is NOT fun. So I would say it’s not a sign one way or the other if she’s not on meds for it.

I have worked in sales and it started giving me mental health problems and that’s when I started having panic attacks. So as much as I detest what I see Mrs Hinch is doing I am definitely reluctant to say whether or not I think she has the anxiety. Maybe she does have it at a low level and Gleam has told her to make a bigger show of it and she’s doing a very very bad job.

But in all likely hood she’s probably that hard nosed sales woman we all saw in that you tube video. I just wouldn’t like to call it because not all illnesses are visible all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.