Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s doing it for real and it isn’t a parody account . But she’s doing it really badly .. she’s seems desperate for the fame
She’s wiped down her kitchen worktops with diluted fabric conditioner because the smells amazing then lit a wax melt and her kitchen smells so good with linen fresh 🤦🏻‍♀️ Pic a scent woman

All these accounts with their wax melts and plug in air fresheners and reed diffusers I’m surprised they haven’t burnt the hairs off in their noses ! And I think it’s hilarious to see their pics of reed diffusers next to their kit wax melts on a glass tray 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The thing that annoys me (and excuse me if someone has pointed it out but I nearly died of boredom reading about feeding again and had to skip to the end) is how she can possibly recommend these baby items and provide swipe ups without ever using them? Baby items are only as good as they are to an individual mother and baby. When I had to stop BF at 6 weeks I tried 6 different types of bottle due to colic. If I'd spent £100 on hinch's tommee tippee set I'd have been pretty upset. I had 3 types of steriliser, all inconvenient. Also if you're organised you don't need a prep machine. A baby bouncer is only good if your baby will stay in it for more than 2 mins. After 6 months most stuff is completely redundant.

I literally had so much unused stuff because people told me I needed it and I didn't. It all went to the baby bank, £100s worth of stuff. I am mostly concerned with first time mums that will waste unnecessary money on things because they don't know what they need or want because she's promoting them but also getting a cut from swipe ups. It's wrong on many levels. She hasn't used any of the stuff she is showing so can't possibly say it's useful or worth the money, same with all the other tat she provides swipe ups for. I don't have an issue with her being gifted items but she should at least spend 24 hrs using them while sleep deprived and holding a baby in one arm before she puts them out there and says how fantastic they are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The thing that annoys me (and excuse me if someone has pointed it out but I nearly died of boredom reading about feeding again and had to skip to the end) is how she can possibly recommend these baby items and provide swipe ups without ever using them? Baby items are only as good as they are to an individual mother and baby. When I had to stop BF at 6 weeks I tried 6 different types of bottle due to colic. If I'd spent £100 on hinch's tommee tippee set I'd have been pretty upset. I had 3 types of steriliser, all inconvenient. Also if you're organised you don't need a prep machine. A baby bouncer is only good if your baby will stay in it for more than 2 mins. After 6 months most stuff is completely redundant.

I literally had so much unused stuff because people told me I needed it and I didn't. It all went to the baby bank, £100s worth of stuff. I am mostly concerned with first time mums that will waste unnecessary money on things because they don't know what they need or want because she's promoting them but also getting a cut from swipe ups. It's wrong on many levels. She hasn't used any of the stuff she is showing so can't possibly say it's useful or worth the money, same with all the other tat she provides swipe ups for. I don't have an issue with her being gifted items but she should at least spend 24 hrs using them while sleep deprived and holding a baby in one arm before she puts them out there and says how fantastic they are.
I agree. She did the same with the soap she was paid to advertise and we never saw it again 😂

Reactions: 10
And did we all miss the magpie on her bird feeder??? how exciting guuuuys yep thats exactly what you want in you garden Soph!! they eat all the chicks and eggs from nests ever wondered why our small birds are in decline?? because these are on the rise and will eat anything including all your free bird food. she has to be the most clueless idiot ever

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't usually post on this thread but had to chip in. On her stories she says she would love to breastfeed but because she may need to stay on the medication she is currently on after the baby is born so won't be able to. Sorry calling bs! SI it's safe to take the "medication" whilst her baby is inside her but not when breastfeeding? No shame if she doesn't want to bf but just own it, don't come up with some crap excuse.

Reactions: 23
I asked a simple question. I haven't been a member for long & I don't spend my entire life on here so I don't know what happened, so theres no need to be sarcastic.
Sorry to see some people have been rude about your question, it seems there’s an influx of crappy attitudes this weekend [emoji849] Some people need to remember that we don’t all have the time to look through multiple pages of posts to find an answer to a question which takes a couple of seconds to reply to.

The extension hasn’t been approved or rejected yet. Not sure what’s happening with it.

Reactions: 28
I’ve just watched that you tube video mentioned in thread 6: “meeting Mrs Hinch”. I’ve worked in sales (a long time ago thankfully) I am absolutely certain that is a professional sales woman in that video.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched that you tube video mentioned in thread 6: “meeting Mrs Hinch”. I’ve worked in sales (a long time ago thankfully) I am absolutely certain that is a professional sales woman in that video.
She is a professional saleswoman that was her job because she became “Mrs Hinch” she was one of the best sales women in her area

Reactions: 8
She is a professional saleswoman that was her job because she became “Mrs Hinch” she was one of the best sales women in her area
If her hinchers saw that they still wouldn’t believe it. I think if you were to shove her linked in profile in their faces they still wouldn’t believe it. They’re so desperate to be part of the Sophie train wreck they’ll cling on for dear life until it kills them. Lots are waking up but most probably never will.

I remember when it was magazines that made you feel like you weren’t good enough. They made you think you needed the latest thing to keep up with the Jones’. But the difference there was that you KNEW you were being advertised to, and by the what, mid nineties (?) you KNEW those photos were airbrushed. Instagram influencers are a whole new level of sneaky and are preying on young people in an even more sinister way than the magazines ever did.

I feel particularly strongly about this because my mother has a spending problem and she has to have the latest gadgets, the latest cleaning tools, the best makeup. Fortunately she has a lot of money but she’s happy for about 5 minutes and then she needs another fix and for me it’s emotionally draining. I can imagine it’s the same for all the friends/family/partners of these hinchers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why’s she going crazy over these birds in her garden...it’s normally what happens when you put bird food out....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why’s she going crazy over these birds in her garden...it’s normally what happens when you put bird food out....🙄
My local birds clearly didn’t get that memo because the coconut has been out for a week now and there’s no frigging birds :mad: we were getting visits from wagtails the week before so I thought the coconut might actually get some interest. But no.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping dense. ‘All the bird poo’ you’ve fed them a weeks worth of food, what do you expect to happen? The fact you put fat balls out during spring too probably has something to do with it you dozy goat. She really needs to get out a bit more. For a nearly 30 year old woman she has no experience in anything other than spraying chemicals and cleaning skirting boards with fabric softener

• Haha
Couldn't agree more than with the post pointing out, she's advocating baby items she has never even used! How can you give an objective opinion on things you're just opening? Where will her geed end? It's such a precarious time, motherhood. Never more so than with number one. I have 4 children, but I still wouldn't feel in apposition to offer advice on the subject. It's not one size fits all. With my first I felt so inadequate, because I believed everyone else was doing a better Job. By number 4, different ball game. I think now more than ever she needs to consider very carefully how she approaches this. I don't like the influence she's got over people, never mind mothers to be!

These threads go round in circles. People moaned the other week she wasn't getting stuff ready and wasn't excited. Now she is people think she's had it or its unnecessary. It's likely as she's been in hospital she has a health condition that she doesn't want people to know about and may have to have to plan to have the baby a bit earlier. They will deliver at 37 weeks if need be so if she is 32 weeks she hasn't got long left, so obviously needs to sort stuff out.

I did all my sons room because I felt pressured into it and it was a complete waste of time and money, he's never slept in there. It's a glorified storage room. They don't even need a room for 6 months. All this 'everyone should plan and have everything ready' nonsense is crap. I ended up having mine at 35 weeks, no I didn't have a hospital bag ready, yes I survived just fine.

Ps child's farm is overrated overpriced crap.
But she does need to sort where the poor mite is going to sleep she won’t fit a Moses basket either side of their bed the rooms too small !!
And what people are discussing is her “over the top” getting things ready how she’s sterilising bottles already when there’s no need.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.