Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think?

I reckon she will use the kid to flog as much baby stuff as she can. But will she actually show him? Or will she give him his privacy?
Oh yeah, she’ll receive a blender from tommee tippee and hoards of baby food just before baby Hinch is 4 months old. Still a pram to be shown plus more personalised baby gifts once the name is revealed in OK! Mag.

Reactions: 15
Eurgh her stories are starting to piss me off with all this baby gifted crap, she’s now just showing off from her previous stories with all the clothes and personalised stuff with baby hinch on 🙄 she can easily afford all this stuff so it’s quite frustrating watching her get all this stuff for free when half of it won’t be used anyway so why can’t she donate stuff to parents who maybe can’t afford lavish gifts for their babies? I’m a single parent and was throughout my pregnancy and I was still working full time and worked my arse off whilst paying a mortgage to buy things for my son, I bought a lot of secondhand (thanks to Facebook market place🙌🏻) and saved up for months to buy the pram as I wanted Atleast one new thing, she’ll probably get a pram gifted to her aswell 🙄 not sure whether she wants to be the next Meghan markle and wanting everyone to speculate when she’s having the kid, will probs have a silly name to be upto date and her army will start naming their kids the same, probs will be called greyson or something as she loves grey so much 😂
I actually know someone pregnant who’s calling their son Greyson and they’re a massive hincher 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What happened to her extension?
To be fair I've been here the whole time mostly, and I've no idea what's happening with that now 😂

Initially I know their original application was refused.

I believe she put a modified application in again, but not sure if it has been approved or not.

It's easy to miss information because these damn threads move so fast and there's so much filler lol

Reactions: 12
I can't help but be amazed that she has all this energy for instagramming and selling, sorry I mean sharing how grateful she is haha...after just being released from hospital. After that length of stay in hospital you feel absolutely wrecked. All you want to do is sleep and have a quiet catch up with your loved ones.

Reactions: 14
What really grinds my gears is this... Her whole sales pitch is based upon befriending people, 'all in it together', 'hinch army', 'love you all'
Lure everyone in to think your all friends in this wonderful experience together. BUT then when it comes down to the nitty gritty, you know the stuff you'd actually share with your 'real friends' she clams up. Some people might want to say "well she doesn't have to tell us all why she's been in hospital" etc but then again you can't have it both ways can you.
She's blurred these lines with these people. For the sales your her best friend but in reality your a customer and she wants her privacy. Why these people can't see that I'll never know. It's not rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm no Hinch fan at all, but she doesn't owe anyone an explanation for her illness. I disagree that she is "teasing" her fans, they are not family they don't need to know her personal medical information
True for a normal person with standards, but that doesn't apply to the Hinch as the way she goes about it is utterly crappy.

She contradicts herself constantly. She overshares the most intimate, private things, I mean did we really need to know the brand of her taint oil? She positively basked in the media attention she received for that! She films herself naked in the bath ffs just to flog facemasks and bathbombs and her shower stuff and cushion. She showed her daily injections and explained them at length, inc how long she has to have them and how painful they are, she's made an obscene amount of money talking to press and selling intimate details of her personal health in her book, and she's filmed from hospital inc making money from said hospital stays with sneaky Ads. In other words, she's made her private life her business and very, very public!

This time around she disappears from instagram and doesn't do a small update even though she is on there liking things etc. This time around she seemed to purposely worry her fans. There was no reason at all she couldn't put their minds at rest. When someone goes from nearly a year of oversharing to zero, people will assume the worst. And they were messaging her and she was blank ignoring them!

Each to their own, but if I had that many fans I would, at least, give them some decent basic information just so they don't go out of their minds with worry. After all, they made me a millionaire.

It smacks of, I'm keeping this information a secret for my next book .. :rolleyes: I feel her mind set now is why should she give private info free when she can flog it. She's a fan of Katie price, and seems to be following in her crappy footsteps. Good luck to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'm no Hinch fan at all, but she doesn't owe anyone an explanation for her illness. I disagree that she is "teasing" her fans, they are not family they don't need to know her personal medical information
But she's friends with them all?! She 'loves them' and 'couldn't cope without their continued support and adoration' ..... You can't have it all ways. She has befriended them all for optimum sales but will leave these people who are borderline obsessed with her sat worrying about why she is in hospital!?

Reactions: 9
Her stories today have irritated me no end! All this gifted stuff that she could quite easily afford to buy herself and could do an amazing giveaway for her fans! That new model Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine is £130 which everyone will rush out to buy even though the older model is now on half price sale, just because she has it, and the other Tommee Tippee set is an eye-watering £160 (albeit on offer at the moment in a lot of places). That's nearly £300 worth of kit she's just been handed and god know's what kind of dough she's going to make off the back of showing/advertising it. All those clothes too! It's just so unnecessary and wasteful! Baby will have outgrown lots of it before he even gets the chance to wear it. That was certainly the case with my daughter. I kept labels in and anything she outgrew, I would either exchange for a bigger size or give to someone else who needed it.
I'm not even going to get involved in the breast/formula debate. I have my views but I stand by the fact, that a FED baby, is a happy baby. Either way, there is money to be made. Formula feeding - bottles and all the different types, teats, associated dummy with certain teats, cleaning and sterilising products, muslins, bottle accessories (handles, labels etc), 'on the go' products and with Breast Feeding - again cleaning/sterilising products, all the different types of pumps, nipple creams, nipple pads, feeding cushions, breast milk storage options - she could even go now the lingerie or breastfeeding tops line which would be £££!
I was surprised at first that she showed off that particular baby bouncer (as lovely as it is) but then I realised it's a subliminal appeal to a company to #gift her an upgrade to a Mamaroo rocker (or similar)!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
One last thing....when she said "sorry for all the questions"....as if she even reads or gives a tit what people say to her! It's just another tactic to make them feel like she really is just one of their mates, asking advice! And that bleeping open letter to Mrs Hinch actually amde me be sick in my mouth 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jamie, if you're reading here for your tangoed sales machine, sorry, I mean wife, please pass on this message from us all st Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Theres a few reasons why and leaving aside the Breast is best reasons, one of the main ones is because shady companys with questionable ethics (sound familiar!) In the 70s.

Nestle sent reps into hospitals in 3rd world countries dressed as nurses advertising formula to new mothers. This new amazing product that would feed baby keep them fuller for longer and sleep better etc the usual formula stuff you still hear from people today.

They gave the formula free to the mothers. The mothers then went home with no breastmilk and very quickly couldn't afford the formula anymore. They had no access to clean water and sterile bottles etc. They started watering down the formula a d babies became sick and died directly because of Nestle (SMA)
What other Nestle products do we see MH advertise. Smarties? Milkybar Yoghurts? Nesquick?

She most definitely had a payment by Nestle previously and it's very suspicious to me she would include Nestle Formula brand in her poll.
Formula Companies advertised it as a solution to hungrier babies, gave leaflets out that branded BFing as a negative thing and again free tins of formula were given (just incase) HCPs were paid by formula companies to suggest using their brand of formula.
So all this going on women started to be shamed for Breastfeeding and received no support from either medical professionals or friends and family and turned to formula. Which given the breast is best information was not the best choice for babies.

Aptamil got into a lot of trouble for their their campaign which stated closest to breast milk (all formula is basically the same thing they have a legal standard so one is not superior to the other and none is closer to Breastmilk)
However this slogan is again something you here from women all the time regarding Aptamil. They had another few ads that caused trouble too. One started with a bfing mother and then said when you decide to move on from Breastfeeding...
This implied their formula was as good as breastmilk and didnt say 'at 6 months' so if you decided to stop breastfeeding in the first 3 minutes you could reach for aptamil because it was just as good as Breastmilk. They used to have an immunofortis claim again they got in trouble for that.

All shady advertising by formula companies who just want to make money at the end of the day.
Cow and gate and aptamil are made by the same company. They are like all formula basically the same, but 2 different brands targets two different sections of the market and increases profit. Last year they changed the main ingredient from Demineralised whey to lactose, as it was cheaper to produce. The whey:casein ratio is now 50:50 instead of 60:40 it caused a lot of babies to get sick as.

Follow on milk however if you check ingredients are basically the exact same as first stage milk. It was introduced by Formula companies as a way around the banning of advertising Breast Milk substitutes. Its from 6 months onwards which is when babies are recommended to wean.

I am not anti formula. I was formula fed as were some of my nieces and nephews. Some were breastfed and they're all happy healthy children. However shady advertising should always be called out and not just swept under the rug, which ironically seems to happen all the time. Just remove it and it will go away seems to be a mantra.

Sorry for the huge post 😂😂
Very well informed! It wouldn’t surprise me if Nestle have sent Hinch tins of SMA on the sly and the reason for her poll was her undecided on SMA or opting for Aptamil as it is targeted to be the highest value formula on the market (we all know all brands are virtually the same) and she wanted to seem she was “up there” buying the expensive formula.

Reactions: 9
Very well informed! It wouldn’t surprise me if Nestle have sent Hinch tins of SMA on the sly and the reason for her poll was her undecided on SMA or opting for Aptamil as it is targeted to be the highest value formula on the market (we all know all brands are virtually the same) and she wanted to seem she was “up there” buying the expensive formula.
Yes I dont trust her with brands and advertising in the slightest
The fact she removed her poll suggests she got a bit of heat for it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.