Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't had him early, there was a story last night of her rubbing her belly and Henry next to it.

My guess is with her recent stay in hospital, they have suggested elective c section, (and also works better with brand deals etc) so she knows exactly when he's coming.

And like someone suggested now she can no longer Hinch, she has to keep her minions gripped with something so exploiting the unborn child has to do!

How long do we reckon till the swipe ups appear again?
Imminently.

Reactions: 4
In one of her stories she’s even said ‘my unborn son’ - but surely that’s ‘obvious’ - but is it... why didn’t she just say ‘son’ ...something odd going on! Defo might have had him early!
those are Beyonce lyrics

Reactions: 8
"Jamie's face he's so happy" that looks like a man on the verge of a mental breakdown, but okay.

Why the sudden rush to get everything ready for baby I wonder 🤔
I did think that as well

Reactions: 5
I don't like all the bottle feeding shaming going on. Some people just don't want to and that's fine. It doesn't mean they can't or find it difficult they just might not want to! I don't want to breastfeed my baby and that's fine. She's getting fed, what's the problem??
So annoyed tho that she's been gifted a prep machine, she could easily afford one!

Reactions: 38
I'm CONVINCED baby hinch has a planned eviction date.
There is a sudden rush to get things all ready. She's been out less than 24 hours out and we've had baby spam. Not to mention the <5lb nappies. I've had babies, and I've never bought premature nappies. It's not the done thing unless you're expecting a really tiny baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've always resented the fact that these wannabe z-list nobodies get sent free stuff, but seeing her brag about #gifted baby stuff makes me so so mad. I'm not a parent, but I imagine there are so many essential items a new baby needs and for this over-privileged, lying bimbo to receive things like this for free boils my piss.

There are so many young families, struggling new parents or single mothers who would love to receive a kind gift like this. Imagine how it must feel knowing that they don't need to fork out on something for the baby? For that month you don't need to live on the bread line because you didn't need to spend a load of money on nappies?

It's disgusting and abhorrent that people like the Hinch benefit from a baby company's greedy need for views, likes and advertising time. It makes me bleeping sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Eurgh her stories are starting to piss me off with all this baby gifted crap, she’s now just showing off from her previous stories with all the clothes and personalised stuff with baby hinch on 🙄 she can easily afford all this stuff so it’s quite frustrating watching her get all this stuff for free when half of it won’t be used anyway so why can’t she donate stuff to parents who maybe can’t afford lavish gifts for their babies? I’m a single parent and was throughout my pregnancy and I was still working full time and worked my arse off whilst paying a mortgage to buy things for my son, I bought a lot of secondhand (thanks to Facebook market place🙌🏻) and saved up for months to buy the pram as I wanted Atleast one new thing, she’ll probably get a pram gifted to her aswell 🙄 not sure whether she wants to be the next Meghan markle and wanting everyone to speculate when she’s having the kid, will probs have a silly name to be upto date and her army will start naming their kids the same, probs will be called greyson or something as she loves grey so much 😂
[/QUOTE]

This 💯!!!
It’s already bleeping pissed me off!
All those expensive things - perfect prep machine, copious childs farm stuff, the caddy, the bunny from my first years... all gifted when she can afford it ALL herself with ease.
Being a single parent as well, I have to save my arse off (and go to work to earn my money, not just clean my house.. which I do also, but I don’t film it and plaster it on the internet)
I hope she pisses a lot of her ‘army’ off, when they see what a spoilt bleeping freeloader she is 😡

Reactions: 40
She's a millionaire and getting given all thsee things that people struggle so hard to pay for. It's disgusting, shoving it in everyone's faces where is her dignity. Eurgh I almost felt sorry for her when she was ill but it's very hard to take pity on someone like that! Her stories have wound me up so much today. I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

Reactions: 30
As a few have said, I think baby has an eviction date & she is rushing around to get bits done.. Or at least poor Jamie is going to be rushing about why she points her finger & no doubt posts a load of swipe ups for the new tit she has gotten from eBay! As for her formula feeding, this could be due to her weight? I haven’t commented on it as her weight ect has never been my problem with her but just from experience in both my pregnancies I was too underweight to breastfeed once I had my boys & was told I wasn’t allowed to. I do however have added health problems so I could be wrong! Lol.

Reactions: 14
She's a millionaire and getting given all thsee things that people struggle so hard to pay for. It's disgusting, shoving it in everyone's faces where is her dignity. Eurgh I almost felt sorry for her when she was ill but it's very hard to take pity on someone like that! Her stories have wound me up so much today. I'm glad to see I'm not alone.
Is it fact that she’s a millionaire? Genuine question.

Reactions: 9
Why can't women just say "don't want to breastfeed" instead of "can't". There's no shame in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Gifted EVEN more stuff. The Tomee Tipee stuff she has for free is about £150 combined which is a lot to actual working mums/dads to be. She has a lot of money and can easily afford it and is shoving all this free stuff in our faces.
Mums like Giovanna Fletcher gets freebies but never flaunted it to this extent.

Never been so angry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This whole gifted baby stuff is pissing me off.. She's been gifted a prep machine when babies have been ill with them yet she's advertising it and her army alwaya go out and buy everything she advertises. . Then she's advertising formula. It's just wrong.

G
Gifted EVEN more stuff. The Tomee Tipee stuff she has for free is about £150 combined which is a lot to actual working mums/dads to be. She has a lot of money and can easily afford it and is shoving all this free stuff in our faces.
Mums like Giovanna Fletcher gets freebies but never flaunted it to this extent.

Never been so angry.
Exactly she can afford it. But their using her to advertise arnt they. No way was she gonna breastfeed there's far more stuff to advertise in bottle feeding.

Reactions: 21
I can’t be coping with the stories today. Home five minutes and all she can do is try and flog baby stuff and get paid for doing so. Surely people have got to see through all this now? Surely?

Reactions: 23
This whole gifted baby stuff is pissing me off.. She's been gifted a prep machine when babies have been ill with them yet she's advertising it and her army alwaya go out and buy everything she advertises. . Then she's advertising formula. It's just wrong.

G

Exactly she can afford it. But their using her to advertise arnt they. No way was she gonna breastfeed there's far more stuff to advertise in bottle feeding.

Babies were ill from the perfect prep because people didn’t clean them properly.

Reactions: 24
Babies were ill from the perfect prep because people didn’t clean them properly.
I know that. You've got be so careful with them and make sure they are cleaned properly after every use. Mold had grown in them without people realising. Plus how is it hot enough to kill the bacteria that is on formula when it isn't boiling hot.

Reactions: 11
I don't like all the bottle feeding shaming going on. Some people just don't want to and that's fine. It doesn't mean they can't or find it difficult they just might not want to! I don't want to breastfeed my baby and that's fine. She's getting fed, what's the problem??
So annoyed tho that she's been gifted a prep machine, she could easily afford one!
Actually people turning around and "just not wanting to" isnt fine. If everyone decided not to breastfeed because they don't fancy it there would be some serious ramifications for the health of future generations and cost to the NHS. If able to, breastfeeding is best for babies and we need to change our mentality towards the whole situation. Everyone who can breastfeed should give it a go where possible. We have one of the lowest breastfeeding rates in the world and the last thing that's needed is any promotions of formula what so ever especially from influencers.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Please can this thread NOT turn into a bottle Vs breast debate? We don't know each other's personal circumstances and NO ONE should be shamed for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.