Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your answer. I can’t imagine why you would presume in advance that you couldn’t breastfeed for any other reason, except inverted nipples.
Or she was actually a man called Dave previously 😆😆 I mean come on look at the size of her feet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lots of people learn how they go actually. I have had 4 younger siblings who I have fed and changed and babysat. Completely different when it's your own. I was still clueless.

Unsure why it matters if she can breastfeed or not, her body her baby her choice. I don't get why people care how others choose to feed their kids. I don't see an advert for baby milk, just a question poll. If this is the topic of conversation until she starts weaning (which will still be wrong) I'm off! 😂 Can't stand self righteous parents, and can't stand people who aren't parents dishing out advice even more

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Lots of people learn how they go actually. I have had 4 younger siblings who I have fed and changed and babysat. Completely different when it's your own. I was still clueless.

Unsure why it matters if she can breastfeed or not, her body her baby her choice. I don't see an advert for baby milk, just a question poll. If this is the topic of conversation until she starts weaning (which will still be wrong) I'm off! 😂 Can't stand self righteous parents, and can't stand people who aren't parents dishing out advice even more

100% this! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Breastfed, tube fed and formula fed. I have four kids.

She hasn’t broken the rules yet but she can’t advertise first stage milk as it’s illegal.

Don’t Care how any one feeds their kids, I do care about people breaking rules.

Reactions: 20
I don't care how the baby is fed as long as the baby IS fed that is all that matters HOWEVER it makes me sick to see all the baby stuff she is gifted that she can easily afford herself.

I wonder how many hinchers will pop a baby out just to join in and 'feel close to my mate Soph' 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you for your answer. I can’t imagine why you would presume in advance that you couldn’t breastfeed for any other reason, except inverted nipples.
I’ve seen miracles with inverted nipples too, you wouldn’t believe! It’s not always an easy process but can be achieved with good support. However good support isn’t always available and I completely understand how for some the anxiety and stress can be overwhelming and not beneficial to the mothers mental health.

(Sorry for going somewhat off topic)

Reactions: 6
Can you breastfeed if you have implants?
Yes you can.

I couldn't breastfeed. I had no milk at all due to having hormone imbalance (had fertility treatment to get pregnant).
I didnt know til baby was born though as I'd not been warned that it may not be an option.

Reactions: 4
Did I just walk into mumsnet?

Let’s not discuss how people feed, nappy change or dress their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
In one of her stories she’s even said ‘my unborn son’ - but surely that’s ‘obvious’ - but is it... why didn’t she just say ‘son’ ...something odd going on! Defo might have had him early!

Reactions: 7
I dont care how she feeds. I do care that her followers who are now using A different brand to the ones mentioned, will change from what they use to whichever wins her poll because they are sheep and do whatever she says, and can cause serious upset to their babys because Mrs Hinch will be using a different brand.

Reactions: 21
no its not Mums net but people will talk babies on here as she is having one! There’s not a lot to talk about on here at the moment either so don’t see the problem of slating her for talking tit lol

Reactions: 8
She hasn't had him early, there was a story last night of her rubbing her belly and Henry next to it.

My guess is with her recent stay in hospital, they have suggested elective c section, (and also works better with brand deals etc) so she knows exactly when he's coming.

And like someone suggested now she can no longer Hinch, she has to keep her minions gripped with something so exploiting the unborn child has to do!

How long do we reckon till the swipe ups appear again?

Reactions: 16
She hasn't had him early, there was a story last night of her rubbing her belly and Henry next to it.

My guess is with her recent stay in hospital, they have suggested elective c section, (and also works better with brand deals etc) so she knows exactly when he's coming.

And like someone suggested now she can no longer Hinch, she has to keep her minions gripped with something so exploiting the unborn child has to do!

Before 11pm tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yes baby is still cooking.

Swipe ups will be any minute now.....it will be for the bottle maker "Loads of messages....hers the link my hinchers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Breastfed, tube fed and formula fed. I have four kids.

She hasn’t broken the rules yet but she can’t advertise first stage milk as it’s illegal.

Don’t Care how any one feeds their kids, I do care about people breaking rules.
This was my concern. I couldn't care less how she feeds her baby but don't break the law

Reactions: 6
This was my concern. I couldn't care less how she feeds her baby but don't break the law
Gleam will be onto her like a fly around tit if she breaks the law (this obviously)so that story will be gone in less that 24hrs.

Also, if the baby really isn't immediately due...Is it really necessary to clean the prep machine now?

Reactions: 11
Eurgh her stories are starting to piss me off with all this baby gifted crap, she’s now just showing off from her previous stories with all the clothes and personalised stuff with baby hinch on 🙄 she can easily afford all this stuff so it’s quite frustrating watching her get all this stuff for free when half of it won’t be used anyway so why can’t she donate stuff to parents who maybe can’t afford lavish gifts for their babies? I’m a single parent and was throughout my pregnancy and I was still working full time and worked my arse off whilst paying a mortgage to buy things for my son, I bought a lot of secondhand (thanks to Facebook market place🙌🏻) and saved up for months to buy the pram as I wanted Atleast one new thing, she’ll probably get a pram gifted to her aswell 🙄 not sure whether she wants to be the next Meghan markle and wanting everyone to speculate when she’s having the kid, will probs have a silly name to be upto date and her army will start naming their kids the same, probs will be called greyson or something as she loves grey so much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.