Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there’s no need to put everything up. If she has baby now he won’t be coming home anyway?

Reactions: 5
Oh for goodness sake...I'm pleased MH and baby are ok but...come on! Cry? Get a grip love! 🤢🙄

Oh for f**ks sake! They need to stop!!
They’re as attention seeking as the woman they adore, it’s worse than pathetic.

Reactions: 11
The first few months I think we'll have baby spam.. and rightly so, shes fully entitled to do that.
Then we'll have the annoying positive vibe screen shots on how you can only do your best blah blah fooking blah.
We will definitely see subliminal advertising as that's easy even when you're busy.
After shes found a routine, which doesn't take long, then we'll start seeing the swipe ups again. She won't miss an opportunity.
What we wont see is any thanks for the thousands of baby gifts that she'll receive
Now it’s been mentioned on here, she’ll prob start thanking people, I’m calling it 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she’s being quite cruel to all her Hinchers, she’s spent months whipping them into a cleaning frenzy, they idolise her and she’s constantly saying how much they mean to her, and yet, right now, all they are getting is vague hints, teasing and unnecessary additional drama because she’s only telling half a story.
She’ll be selling the other half of the story in a book soon!

Reactions: 12
I noticed on one of her stories she says she’s got a couple of sizes of nappies, tiny ones in case he comes sooner....is that normal? Sorry if it’s a daft question lol I don’t have kids
It’s not normal to get premature sized nappies “just in case”. She must know there is a chance for whatever reason.

Reactions: 19
I hope the midwife or health visitor has a word and tells her there is no need for all those products on newborn skin though.
This!! The first week of my kids being here they was washed down with water
They literally do not get dirty just some warm water if it’s a bad tit or sick explosion a tiny bit of baby wash. Poor kids will get awful acne or skin conditions when it’s older

Reactions: 18
I hope the midwife or health visitor has a word and tells her there is no need for all those products on newborn skin though.
And that when she washes the clothes to use non bio powder and NO conditioner. Plus ditch the wet wipes and use plain warm water and cotton wool for his bum. Poor thing at this rate will be red raw. She can't keep saying that they're learning as they go, shes watched her niece grow, been round babies and if she were like any other pregnant first time mum will have been googling stuff and buying baby mags. All these things will be mentioned. Heres where you can actually be responsible Soph!

Reactions: 19
She’s got all those nappies because she’s been given them I’d imagine. She hasn’t paid for any of that huge haul of baby stuff.
I really hope she doesn’t wash his stuff with her usual cocktail of several different chemicals. But she will, she can’t help herself.

Reactions: 13
These threads go round in circles. People moaned the other week she wasn't getting stuff ready and wasn't excited. Now she is people think she's had it or its unnecessary. It's likely as she's been in hospital she has a health condition that she doesn't want people to know about and may have to have to plan to have the baby a bit earlier. They will deliver at 37 weeks if need be so if she is 32 weeks she hasn't got long left, so obviously needs to sort stuff out.

I did all my sons room because I felt pressured into it and it was a complete waste of time and money, he's never slept in there. It's a glorified storage room. They don't even need a room for 6 months. All this 'everyone should plan and have everything ready' nonsense is crap. I ended up having mine at 35 weeks, no I didn't have a hospital bag ready, yes I survived just fine.

Ps child's farm is overrated overpriced crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
These threads go round in circles. People moaned the other week she wasn't getting stuff ready and wasn't excited. Now she is people think she's had it or its unnecessary. It's likely as she's been in hospital she has a health condition that she doesn't want people to know about and may have to have to plan to have the baby a bit earlier. They will deliver at 37 weeks if need be so if she is 32 weeks she hasn't got long left, so obviously needs to sort stuff out.

I did all my sons room because I felt pressured into it and it was a complete waste of time and money, he's never slept in there. It's a glorified storage room. They don't even need a room for 6 months. All this 'everyone should plan and have everything ready' nonsense is crap. I ended up having mine at 35 weeks, no I didn't have a hospital bag ready, yes I survived just fine.

Ps child's farm is overrated overpriced crap.
I get very frustrated with the cant do right for doing wrong stuff. Same when she wasnt posting stories in hospital people complained and then the same people complained when she started posting them in hospital 😂 BTW love you NSH 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get very frustrated with the cant do right for doing wrong stuff. Same when she wasnt posting stories in hospital people complained and then the same people complained when she started posting them in hospital 😂 BTW love you NSH 😅
She could post a million stories an hour for me, or go quiet forever. I couldn't care less, but when she does post and its clearly an Ad of some kind or unsafe advice, that's when I have an issue

Reactions: 22
Why does she say things like ‘she’s opening up ebayers slowly’? It’s the same with gifted package. Like from her book tour when people gave her gifts and for days she was saying ‘I haven’t gotten round to opening them but will open them slowly over the next few days’ like for Christ sake just open them! It’s really not a taxing thing to do.

Woe is me, I have all these free gifts I just don’t know where I’ll find the time to open them *dramatic faint*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s 30+ weeks pregnant of course she will be getting prepared for the baby’s arrival 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_2019-05-05-15-31-46.png
Screenshot_2019-05-05-15-31-57.png

Pass the sick bucket. I suppose at least it wasn't one of her poems 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.