Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god it's back. Watch all the Hunchers orgasm because their leader is back. You can hear purses opening all over the world 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From comments on a fb page some of her fans have seen the Light!

A girl was talking about how much it cost her to fill a bag with gifts for the hinch, which she delivered by hand to her at the first signing event. She's saying it contained things like a large home jar Yankee Candle, hoodie, personalised mug, relaxing music CD etc. She filled an entire bag of expensive goodies that she spent ages choosing to tailor them to the hinch's taste and inc a hand written letter and now she's saying how she deeply regrets it. Someone replied saying she can't believe how ungrateful Hinch was about all the numerous gifts she received, to the degree she didn't even open any. Even more people are piling in and saying they've sent her stuff before and she never mentions any of it. Some are saying people have sent her really creative items such as a tiny hand made Henry, but she never talks about it in any way. Anyone genuine would, I replied lol :)

The most she ever got to it was saying she was considering opening some gifts from her first book signing, ages and more book signings later, instead she went right back to shopping for herself and stagnating in her egg chair, in between sniffing fence paint fumes all day and replacing meals with genetically modified and stuffed with banned chemical colourings Lucky Charms :rolleyes:(y)

Long may they see the light! Keeping them completely and utterly in the dark about her hospital long stay, while still wanting attention and sympathy and still creating ads, seems to have pushed them over the edge into reality.

I'm confident with her shocking lack of care, more fans will join them soon and as she continues to treat them badly, it will turn into a torrent. Much like how many people have joined here having seen the light :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think she’s been I hospital with dehydration and not eating eating correctly just trying to work out her cryptic I’m back home message 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Don't think old Soph would know the smell of natural lavender if it was in front of her face, she only knows the chemical kind.
Nah she loves the smell of plastic, her house, her garden, parts of her body and her ever expanding bank card/credit card.

A girl was talking about how much it cost her to fill a bag with gifts for the hinch, which she delivered by hand to her at the first signing event. She's saying it contained things like a large home jar Yankee Candle, hoodie, personalised mug, relaxing music CD etc. She filled an entire bag of expensive goodies that she spent ages choosing to tailor them to the hinch's taste and inc a hand written letter and now she's saying how she deeply regrets it. Someone replied saying she can't believe how ungrateful Hinch was about all the numerous gifts she received, to the degree she didn't even open any. Even more people are piling in and saying they've sent her stuff before and she never mentions any of it. Some are saying people have sent her really creative items such as a tiny hand made Henry, but she never talks about it in any way. Anyone genuine would, I replied lol :)

The most she ever got to it was saying she was considering opening some gifts from her first book signing, ages and more book signings later, instead she went right back to shopping for herself and stagnating in her egg chair, in between sniffing fence paint fumes all day and replacing meals with genetically modified and stuffed with banned chemical colourings Lucky Charms :rolleyes:(y)

Long may they see the light! Keeping them completely and utterly in the dark about her hospital long stay, while still wanting attention and sympathy and still creating ads, seems to have pushed them over the edge into reality.

I'm confident with her shocking lack of care, more fans will join them soon and as she continues to treat them badly, it will turn into a torrent. Much like how many people have joined here having seen the light :)
Oh no doubt it will be somebody else's fault and not her own, her management team maybe.

Is she hoping to be #gifted a sleepyhead for baby?
That is exactly what I was thinking, let's see how long it takes before she gets one "gifted" for advertising purposes.

Also can i just strange how funny it was that after her management team delivered her "care package" and no doubt a stern talking too she started posting again in abundance.

Wait - she actually has a lock up?! I thought Tattlers were just joking! 😂
Does anyone have screenshots of it? Is it packed with crap? I genuinely didn't think that if she had one she would be willing to show it to the cult.
It is stuffed to the rafters because her garage is full.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
same csection at 8.50am catheter out and shower at 2pm. Home at 11am the following morning.
She most definitely wouldn't be crouching down like that 24 hrs after a section. It's major abdominal surgery. I don't care who says they were up and out jogging 7 miles round the hospital grounds 3 hrs after, that position would be impossible to get into!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if now she’s home she will explain to her hinchers the reason behind her admission. I must admit that video did pull on my heart strings but only because of how excited Henry was to see her. You could tell how much he had missed her
Me too. It was heartwarming to see how thrilled he was.

Reactions: 9

Which group was that

She most definitely wouldn't be crouching down like that 24 hrs after a section. It's major abdominal surgery. I don't care who says they were up and out jogging 7 miles round the hospital grounds 3 hrs after, that position would be impossible to get into!
She definitely didnt give birth or have a section!!

Reactions: 11
Brace yourselves it’s swipe up time going by her latest story.. can’t upload it for some reason

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Cha ching!!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸 Time to make some money. Hospital didn't fix her conscious then. Isnt it hilarious how I can spend money so easily on shite I dont need and then make you buy it too, so I get my money back. #cracksmeup 😂😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Cha ching!!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸 Time to make some money. Hospital didn't fix her conscious then. Isnt it hilarious how I can spend money so easily on shite I dont need and then make you buy it too, so I get my money back. #cracksmeup 😂😂
I thought exactly the same. You’d think whatever happened to her and the reason she was in hospital would have given her a big fat reality check. If it was me I would have bowed out gracefully. She clearly needs the adulation of people she doesn’t know.... and their money 💰

Reactions: 18
Not allowed to Hinch yet.. it’s hardly a vigorous task is it really hun let’s be honest. Dusting round tit, spraying chemicals everywhere. What an actual joke

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually thought I was over her. This 10 day detox has been good for me. But no. With one paragraph she's reignited everything I felt before and doubled it. The greedy bleeping bastard. Has she no bleeping no shame!?
Don't answer that.
I'm actually gobsmacked. She's an utterly shameless witch. I thought this respite from everything might crystallise a few home truths for her. But that one post this morning has shown her to be even more desperate and money grabbing than I thought.
She should be embarrassed but there's zero hope of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s had 10 days in hospital, not flog tat, avoided the book tour and was able to reflect on the manner in which she sells to the sheep who follow her.

All she has, as stated by someone upthread, are her stories that consist of spraying chemicals round her house or opening parcels from eBay, home bargains , b+m or a garden centre.

With any luck , she’ll be yesterday’s news when the years out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope when she has the baby she realises she won’t have time to do a tit tonne of stories and people will be like Hinch who? Here’s hoping.. she’ll find a way. No doubt mum will look after baby while she still coins it in from vulnerable people. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask

Reactions: 19
This week's book sales, 22k, down from 33k last week. Maaate, I don't think she's gonna outsell The Bible.
Screenshot_20190505-092532.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘share gradually?’ yes it’s called drip feeding! Why don’t you share all the lovely gifts your Hinchers gave you at the book signings all the handmade and personalised items that were created just for you?? (Cups ear) ‘ what’s that you say Hinch? .. no profit in that?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really did think the enforced rest would give her an excuse to gradually withdraw from the daily sell sell sell.

What was I thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.