Mrs Hinch #23 Still in the hospital bed, will we ever get to see her FaceTime head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should only be using Elbow Grease outdoors or in well ventilated spaces, and if it's been inhaled you must "remove victim to fresh air and keep in a rest position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor." It legitimately says this (in very small print) on the bottle. The word victim alone makes me uncomfortable.
I did use a mask when I was attempting to clean the oven with it. But really maybe the mask isn’t really enough. Maybe not worth the risk..... my outside windowsills wouldn’t really benefit from it as the house is only 10 months old and am trying to keep on top of them rather than do a big clean every now and again.

Thanks for the advice :) It’s nastier stuff than the advertising lets on.

Reactions: 9
She’s been home for about 10 minutes. Has she done a swipe up yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a bottle of the elbow grease cleaner in my under sink cupboard and it’s taking up space so I want to use it up. Is it good for anything???? It was useless for cleaning the oven. Also pretty rubbish on the bbq. I use a gentle detergent for most cleaning around the house so it’s not really good for that.

Anything???? It’s the last ‘Narnia’ item I own!
Ask for a refund?? 😤

Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh when she talks about following instructions and ‘resting’, she would speak a lot about her need to ‘rest’ previous to her hospitalisation too and yes absolutely, every pregnant woman should rest but it makes me laugh because what is she resting from? Cleaning?! It’s not like she working a full time job, she doesn’t even work period. She can’t compare cleaning her house to the 12 hours shifts I do, or the 9-5 most of the population does, with children and other commitments! Regardless of her current condition (she may be on bed rest which I understand and respect for the health of her and her baby) she was basically on couch ‘rest’ before anyway, and that was her own doing! You’ve got to laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if now she’s home she will explain to her hinchers the reason behind her admission. I must admit that video did pull on my heart strings but only because of how excited Henry was to see her. You could tell how much he had missed her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It makes me laugh when she talks about following instructions and ‘resting’, she would speak a lot about her need to ‘rest’ previous to her hospitalisation too and yes absolutely, every pregnant woman should rest but it makes me laugh because what is she resting from? Cleaning?! It’s not like she working a full time job, she doesn’t even work period. She can’t compare cleaning her house to the 12 hours shifts I do, or the 9-5 most of the population does, with children and other commitments! Regardless of her current condition (she may be on bed rest which I understand and respect for the health of her and her baby) she was basically on couch ‘rest’ before anyway, and that was her own doing! You’ve got to laugh.
THIS 🙌 🙌 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree 100% 👏🏻

Reactions: 10
Ask for a refund?? 😤
It was £2 from my local hardware store and i’ve lost the receipt. I suspect they probably don’t even have a process for refunds!

They have a small zoflora selection which is covered in dust though, that makes me happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice that yesterday she “couldn’t sit up on her own and her jumper was round her neck but she couldn’t sort it and had to wait for Jamie to do it for her” and today she is miraculously bent over on the floor cuddling Henry? Glad she’s had a speedy recovery in 24hours...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I intend to use mine up on the windowsills outside. I used it on an air vent and it worked although I'm not sure if it was because I soaked it in warm water afterwards.

You get such a shock reading the safety instructions on the back of some of the tit MH shills, especially considering what some Hinchers are like.

You should only be using Elbow Grease outdoors or in well ventilated spaces, and if it's been inhaled you must "remove victim to fresh air and keep in a rest position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor." It legitimately says this (in very small print) on the bottle. The word victim alone makes me uncomfortable.
Blimey, and you see people using this on all sorts!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice that yesterday she “couldn’t sit up on her own and her jumper was round her neck but she couldn’t sort it and had to wait for Jamie to do it for her” and today she is miraculously bent over on the floor cuddling Henry? Glad she’s had a speedy recovery in 24hours...
I thought this

Reactions: 17
SO yesterday she coukdnt sit herself up.....today she is home crouched on the floor loving henry...The NHS really are amazing 😂🤣

She looks smaller.....I hope her mum comes and cooks meals.

Totally agree. I worked up to 37/38 weeks. High risk pregnancies aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m patiently waiting for the story...
“Oh my Hinchers! You see, there I was minding my own business swinging in my eggy chair (don’t like eggy plugs mind you) with a bowl of those lucky charms (obviously they were not lucky at the time), when BAM! Got a splinter”
Que 50000000 screenshots of people wishing her a speedy recovery and requesting a swipe up so that they can get their own splinter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's all drip feeding information for attention. It's pathetic. She spends months speaking to her followers like they are her 'best friends' and 'we are all in it together'... Only when it's about her making money!
She's a sales women of epic proportions.
And as for that filter, it's ridiculous. Can she not show her face?
Not without the fake eyelashes, fake smile ohhh and don’t forget the fake personality too folks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hinchers she's home 😍😍😍 my nipples are so hard they can cut glass..... can't wait to have my Soph back on her stories.... get that zoflo out babes and spray it all around 😍😍 ATB babes... love ya Soph babes... fan girl ova 'ere omg babes she's home.... Xxx xx
(Jestin' witches 😏)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I saw on one of the Hinch fb groups earlier, that someone decided to use neat elbow grease in their carpet cleaning machine because the proper solution was too expensive.

I would rather pay £20 for a bottle of decent solution, than pay with my conscience if I damaged my family’s health 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hinchers she's home 😍😍😍 my nipples are so hard they can cut glass..... can't wait to have my Soph back on her stories.... get that zoflo out babes and spray it all around 😍😍 ATB babes... love ya Soph babes... fan girl ova 'ere omg babes she's home.... Xxx xx
(Jestin' witches 😏)

I’m just excited to see Henry 🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.