Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sick of the bs

Cha ching!!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸 Time to make some money. Hospital didn't fix her conscious then. Isnt it hilarious how I can spend money so easily on shite I dont need and then make you buy it too, so I get my money back. #cracksmeup 😂😂
I actually thought I was over her. This 10 day detox has been good for me. But no. With one paragraph she's reignited everything I felt before and doubled it. The greedy fucking bastard. Has she no fucking no shame!?
Don't answer that.
I'm actually gobsmacked. She's an utterly shameless bitch. I thought this respite from everything might crystallise a few home truths for her. But that one post this morning has shown her to be even more desperate and money grabbing than I thought.
She should be embarrassed but there's zero hope of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Hinch is having a baby!!! No way!!! How did I miss that one 🤔
She’s having a baby. Did you know dhe’s having a baby? A baby she’s having. She’s having a baby. A baby I tell you, she’s having a baby.

And get this! The baby she's having (did you know she’s having a baby?) is going to have these things called nappies and sometimes the baby, she’s having a baby, might be given this thing you can give babies, called a bottle!!

Seriously, I’m surprised this dumb bitch doesn’t need her Mum constantly on hand to remind her to breath or blink. . She obviously missed out on the basics of life skills lessons because she was taking extra classes in how to shaft the mentally challenged of their cash.

Can’t she just please fuck off already!

I’ve just realised I’ve never once seen her go out with friends 🤔
She went to her mates once for someone’s birthday. They got a takeaway and danced around a hoover.
It was shit, you didn’t miss much.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm sorry if this is really hateful or nasty to her, but her obsession with dozens of different cleaning products and the multiple long cleaning rituals reminds me of stuff I read in the book 'The Feminine Mystique'* in which chapters discuss how the commercial industry advertises multiple different kinds of cleaners to take up women's time as housewives and almost acts like all women are interested in is obsessively complex cleaning of the home. It encourages them to waste their money and makes them spend more time than they need on housework cause that's all they have to occupy them. The feminist end of the book tells women to say to themselves 'no I don't need multiple kinds of cleaners, I don't need to give the companies all my money'.

*It was published in the early 1960s by PhD level psychologist turned housewife Dr. Betty Friedan and it was the feminist text that really 'got women out of the home.'

• Heart

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
It makes me laugh when she talks about following instructions and ‘resting’, she would speak a lot about her need to ‘rest’ previous to her hospitalisation too and yes absolutely, every pregnant woman should rest but it makes me laugh because what is she resting from? Cleaning?! It’s not like she working a full time job, she doesn’t even work period. She can’t compare cleaning her house to the 12 hours shifts I do, or the 9-5 most of the population does, with children and other commitments! Regardless of her current condition (she may be on bed rest which I understand and respect for the health of her and her baby) she was basically on couch ‘rest’ before anyway, and that was her own doing! You’ve got to laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:

Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals. Can’t Hinch, too much of a task. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Polkadott33

I don't like all the bottle feeding shaming going on. Some people just don't want to and that's fine. It doesn't mean they can't or find it difficult they just might not want to! I don't want to breastfeed my baby and that's fine. She's getting fed, what's the problem??
So annoyed tho that she's been gifted a prep machine, she could easily afford one!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Maybe she was strapped to the monitors? Maybe they took ages to find baby and she didnt want to move incase it moved the monitor? 🤷‍♀️
Also, do we have to read everyone elses c sec/pregnancy stories 🙄 we all know whats standard with them. Thank you.
....and you are the thread monitor?

• Haha
  • Heart

Whocares

That’s it. I’m done. I have unfollowed. I can’t take it anymore. She is a waking advert. Also it pissed me off how ungrateful she is. I had to work so bloody hard to get those things for my children and she gets it given on a plate and literally doesn’t give a fuck. Go fuck yourself.

Reactions: 36

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Hinch yourself homeless....while the grinch laughs all the way to the bank

• Haha
  • Heart

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I don’t for a second believe the notes and letters have come away from the gifts. Nobody would have delivered just an unboxed gift, so chances are hun open the box and the letter will be there and then you can not tag the person for fear of attention being taken away from you. Or maybe, if you spent 1 day a week opening them rather than spending an hour in B&M admiring your own face on a cardboard cutout, you might find the letters don’t go missing because they’ve not been lost on the journey from the lock up.

Few suggestions for your next tattle check up. ATB x

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Cha ching!!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸 Time to make some money. Hospital didn't fix her conscious then. Isnt it hilarious how I can spend money so easily on shite I dont need and then make you buy it too, so I get my money back. #cracksmeup 😂😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Eurgh her stories are starting to piss me off with all this baby gifted crap, she’s now just showing off from her previous stories with all the clothes and personalised stuff with baby hinch on 🙄 she can easily afford all this stuff so it’s quite frustrating watching her get all this stuff for free when half of it won’t be used anyway so why can’t she donate stuff to parents who maybe can’t afford lavish gifts for their babies? I’m a single parent and was throughout my pregnancy and I was still working full time and worked my arse off whilst paying a mortgage to buy things for my son, I bought a lot of secondhand (thanks to Facebook market place🙌🏻) and saved up for months to buy the pram as I wanted Atleast one new thing, she’ll probably get a pram gifted to her aswell 🙄 not sure whether she wants to be the next Meghan markle and wanting everyone to speculate when she’s having the kid, will probs have a silly name to be upto date and her army will start naming their kids the same, probs will be called greyson or something as she loves grey so much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
There's SO MUCH she's not sharing or being transparent about, it boggles my mind ANY of her fans think they're in any way important to her as she so often likes to claim!! I've never known an influencer be less transparent in my life! Usually they love to over share.

'We're all in this together' and 'You're all my best friends, I wish you could all be in my kitchen with me' and 'I wish we could all go shopping for cleaning products together' etc etc

Nope. Not even remotely true.

For a company to agree to sponsor her eg Tommy Tippee stuff, someone has contacted a bunch of them and asked. So that takes time. This has all been arranged in advance.

Tommy must be paying her thousands. As someone in the know told us, Mrs Hinch commands massive fees for just 1 story, never mind several. She's showing it all in depth and saying how fun it is, classic sales pitch. She's been home 1 day and she's back to work! But not being honest about it.

I'm even wondering if she will breast feed but wanted the thousands from Tommy! Nothing would surprise me. She rakes in cash any way she can.

Usually when she does polls they are fake, she has a contract already worked out. But it makes it seems less like an 'ad' and she doesn't apply #AD when she flaunts the product in our faces for days.

She gets away with it by just putting #Gifted which of course it is free for her, but the massive paycheck behind it isn't being disclosed. Neither is she being honest about it and how easy it is to use. She just gushes. People aren't aware they are being sold to and she's sitting in their pocket as they've paid for her allegiance. You might aswell be listening to a Tommy rep.

Last edited:

onlyhereforthetea

Who called it with the formula deal? She's already hinting that she can't breastfeed (I call bullshit) and showing off her perfect prep machine. Advertising first stage formula is illegal but she will find a way around it

• Heart

Debsy2028

What had me absolutely raging is that she showed maybe 2 or 3 of the presents from ‘mi hincherrrrrz’ - many of whom are working class families with not a lot of disposable income but yet she showed EVERY SINGLE ONE of her Ebayerrrrrz....

Wonder why Sophie?? No money in it for you eh?

She does nothing all day it would take maybe an hour or so to do a little highlight reel and say thank you to her besties right? Even if ‘she’s lost the card’ or whatever she could still show it and say thanks, the person would know it was their gift surely?

Her disgusting greed knows no bounds

She’s proper Scrambled Beg on toast, it makes me cringe!!

Simbama12

Chatty Member
And that when she washes the clothes to use non bio powder and NO conditioner. Plus ditch the wet wipes and use plain warm water and cotton wool for his bum. Poor thing at this rate will be red raw. She can't keep saying that they're learning as they go, shes watched her niece grow, been round babies and if she were like any other pregnant first time mum will have been googling stuff and buying baby mags. All these things will be mentioned. Heres where you can actually be responsible Soph!
You are very judgemental. I used wipes on my son and he wasn’t red raw. I was also around my niece and nephew from birth and I wasn’t prepared for some things when my son was born. What you are forgetting is visiting a baby is very different to caring/changing/bathing a newborn. Less of the judgement not all of us were perfect parents with our first, i certainly wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Chez300

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe that many “shoppers” are pregnant to want to have her EXACT chair. 🙄 I highly doubt she had an influx of messages. There are far better ones on the market. At a far better price! £52 bleedin pound! I paid £25 for mine 6 years ago from Asda!!
I find it odd that you buy baby items like this off ebay when you can find many online baby stores as well as the usual Asda, mothercare, Argos etc. I’d be scared it was tat from China and wouldn’t last or meet safety standards Is she buying it from eBay just so she can do a swipe up?

Reactions: 33