Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how is her loft not collapsing into the waiting room under the weight even more boxes of crap? Doesn’t she have enough rubbish for every season already?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everytime I see Halloween costumes in the shops I think of how flammable they are. I can’t believe they are still allowed to be sold. I mean the amount of egg produce they eat....if one of them farts

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Since I have been a tattle twit predictive text on my phone now knows the word duck, I only have to type F now 🤣 thanks guyzzzzz, ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find long stem brocolli so much more satisfying than the smaller brocolli 😂
As a you see I'm a small broccoli girl all the way.i even love chopping up the storks and cooking it.lovely nutty flavour in them stalks.hinch would hang me.

Reactions: 2
I had that dress and headband for Halloween last year! I bloody hate Halloween but took daughter and friends out so thought if you can’t beat them join them.
teenage son went out “trick or treating” which apparently meant “vodka in park” and I then had a night of Other Peoples Teens vomiting all over my house.
I hate Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m glad she’s warned us about those Halloween costumes so I have time to gauge my eyes out before I have to see Inchy in that tight lycra number. 🤢
She's pushing her luck getting him a large, it'll be bursting with all that pastry weight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So I can't even begin to keep up with these threads but keep lurking 😂
Anyone got any non affiliated reviews of a good steam mop for wooden floors? Or non damaging disinfectant for wood? Preferably available on Amazon prime / fast delivery and cheap but long lasting. Came home to some mouse droppings after a week staycation. (We are close to a canal and it's beginning to get cold out.) It is my worst nightmare tempted to throw a bottle of bleach but don't want to damage my floors.

Reactions: 4
LOL as if skeletor or grey castle is dressing as a skeleton 💀 that’s trolling tattle surely 😂

Talking of things she never mentions will she be getting out her BBQ again to toast her marshmallows?

C1E20F03-003F-4CA7-B12F-CFF16F52746B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of the 103 comments I read only around 3 that said they liked it 🙌🏻 Delighted to see not everyone in that group is totally obsessed and can see through the bullshit !

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Guys I don’t have a paper tray organiser for my garage?? Where have I gone wrong in life? 😭😭

Oh wait a sec I don’t even have a garage because I am a lowly peasant oh and all our paperwork is shoved in top of the fridge and then stuffed into a cupboard never to be looked at again. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How many bottles of Harpic does she buy each week?! Every time she goes out I swear she buys it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.