Mrs Hinch #224 Hinch's eyes have chemical burnzz, mixing products, when will she learnzz?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cant believe she hasnt addressed the whole zoflora and hot water thing, despite it being in the press. If she was in an actual job and her manager hauled in the office she would get a bollocking and made to apologise. She should be using her platform to raise awareness and educate her army, instead of brushing it under her grey carpet!!
This is what annoys me. We can all do things that after you think maybe that wasn’t the best idea. But we aren’t doing it in the public eye. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she did address things like this.

Reactions: 12
Hi tattle twats, I'm back from my camping trip and I just bloody loved it guyźzz. Still catching up but just popped on to say if she doesn't stop banging on about the bleeping dump I think we should add Stig to her list of names. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Possible title?

Mrs Hinch: House is still a fire hazard, she doesn't need Gretel to look trashy & haggard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know what we haven’t seen in a while, the squeegeeing of the stairs!! Do you think we’ll see that soon??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After home school I g my kids for 6 months I can assure you when they go back to school I will not yo requesting to borrow a friend or family members toddler .... it’s bullshit Her sister wanted him today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What is she wearing? Looks like what they give you to wear in police custody.
484173CE-BADE-4C75-813E-98BF729E5331.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ohhh digital detox day tomorrow!!!! Let’s see if the hinch actually goes through with it

Reactions: 13
This is what annoys me. We can all do things that after you think maybe that wasn’t the best idea. But we aren’t doing it in the public eye. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she did address things like this.
Especially as she’s always ‘just learning’ so it would actually be easy under that guise to come out and say ‘sorry, I didn’t realise it was dangerous.’
It’s like she’s incapable of apologising.

She must have been Elton’s muse for ‘Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word’! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know what we haven’t seen in a while, the squeegeeing of the stairs!! Do you think we’ll see that soon??
And after that she will clear out her stairs basket to show us all the tit that she gets sent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We call it the Recycling Centre ♻ 😉
Well the local signposts do. I think we normally just call it by the name of the area its in, village etc.
Ye olde village of Maldon tip is prob sporting a Royal Warrant now. To be opened by Prince Rondog Millionaire Wearing casual loungewear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread...please continue there. I haven't done a recap as I'm just running out the door to pick my daughter up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.