Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably uses wipes . Or given the state of her wardrobe doors just smears her face up and down them.

Reactions: 20
I wouldn't really see it that way, to be fair to her it's a cleaning account, not mum blogging, I cant really rem back when Ron was born, but I don't see it as shes pushed one over the other, she chose formula and just so happens there is a machine. It's not setting people up to fail, make your own minds up!

Reactions: 14
It’s just come to me, so when people on here mention she hasn’t done anything with one of her brand partners that she “works” with, or anything at all, all of a sudden she does, so, you’re all responsible for her content on ig, so shouldn’t you be getting the freebies? Sorry, “gifted” items?? and shouldn’t she be thanking you all, I mean, if wasn’t for you lot, she wouldn’t have a job!!

Reactions: 12
Sorry if Kate to the party here but LOL @ Inch begging for engagement for his wife's account. Bless.

Imagine how tired she would be if she had a job guyzz?!

Tomorrow is thursday - her day off when the cleaner pops around

Reactions: 9
I feel the pergola will be autumnal and pumpkins so I'm calling bingo on that as per Ss front door last year's cos blessims hansome man's will be dressing up with his bestie this year and they will be kept outside again

Tomorrow is thursday - her day off when the cleaner pops around
She lives in the spare room Huns.

Reactions: 12
So, 6ix9ine has a song called 'Trollz' and it always make me think of Hinch and with all the troll talk today, it had to be done.

6ix9ine / Sophie and all the money she makes from her shoppers.....

*Clip from the Trollz music video
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Speaking of Halloween I'm torn between two outfits. I might go as Polly the cleaning trolley or I might buy a twin set and go as Jamie?

Reactions: 35
Guess who’s decorating the pergola. Poppy belle no doubt. Also she said earlier she was still in her pyjamas but when inch filmed her she was in black pretending she was tired. Lol was she really talking like a spoilt child. Looks 40 acts 5
Yeah her tone of voice to jaymeee then when he said ‘guys I need your help’ she peeked you’re saw he was filming and got all giggly and silly is fake. Her tone of voice was ridiculous like a ‘ohh shut the fuck up’ kinda tone getting clocked every now zophy tut tut

So, 6ix9ine has a song called 'Trollz' and it always make me think of Hinch and with all the troll talk today, it had to be done.

6ix9ine / Sophie and all the money she makes from her shoppers.....
View attachment 231364
Holding All that money from her brand partners

Reactions: 5
Haven't caught up yet put my phone in the draw most of the day and went and played crazy golf with my sons and had chips down the harbour.
Whats pissed me off today is that she complains she is so tired and has burning eyes why the heck does she not sleep when Ronnie sleeps? She also has the luxury of having a sleep while Ronnie isn't a sleep as she has vest boy to watch his son so she can! And now muppet is pleading with her sheep to get them to message to tell her to go to bed
About time these 2 mutts grew up honestly

Reactions: 15
Soph’s reaction to the ‘pasty TROLLZ’...

Reactions: 13
She said in a Q&A once that she breastfed for two weeks. I feel it’s a personal and sensitive subject for a lot of people especially those who tried and it didn’t work out when they wanted to continue. I don’t think anyone really has the responsibility per say to discuss whether they did or didn’t. I think yes it should be encouraged, public feeding should be normalised, feeding beyond 6 months should be normalised but I don’t think she set anyone up to fail with that one. It’s an incredibly well known product. Almost everyone I know who formula feeds has one.

Reactions: 13
Sophie counting the shoppers money that is stacking up, whilst sat on the brand new car that she specifically did NOT buy.....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.