Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is someone comparing Caroline flack on this thread to Hinch mixing chemicals once more, no ones told hinch to kill herself, they’ve merely pointed out the dangers!! YOU LITERALLY CANT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION AROUND THESE HINCHERS #bekond

Reactions: 29
I’ve been at work all day just watched her stories OMG!! I will read the threads later but just want to say IS SHE ON DRUGS??? WTH??!!

Reactions: 8
Why is someone comparing Caroline flack on this thread to Hinch mixing chemicals once more, no ones told hinch to kill herself, they’ve merely pointed out the dangers!! YOU LITERALLY CANT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION AROUND THESE HINCHERS #bekond
Some of the comments some little on that page

Reactions: 5
Never gets old....

Reactions: 8
I might be wrong here but didn't she once put up a story about no longer being able to find her favourite Springtime Zoflora in the shops anymore and then a day or so later she got a delivery of a box full of it with a card saying "Lots of love from Zoflora" or something like that.
Now if Zoflora are saying they're not directly affiliated with her, one of them is telling lies.........

Reactions: 16
Just had to rewatch her stories wi tv sound on.... fuck me mad Barker needs to get round with the tranquilliser gun today.... she’s off her polly the trolley!!!

Reactions: 13
So vestlife is now trying this influencer malarkey oh lordy! That house is going to be shit and giggles give it a couple of years when the 'Hinch brand' dies away they will be left like Wayne and Waynetta slob!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.