Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think shes in there for the long haul
So do I. That text from her dad, which has now vanished, said something like “can’t wait till mum AND BABY are home”
So either she’s already had the baby or she’ll be staying in until she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Dr pawpaw and then the spray today that she’s showing off just look like bits out of a Birchbox

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She mentioned this but I can’t see how this means she’s had surgery ?
Because what exactly gives her the authority to address the surgeon’s competency or lack thereof unless she has met them?

And if it’s just a comment on their skills in general then it’s quite deliberatly misleading and attention seeking. I’ve no idea why she’s in there and tbh I’m not particularly interested in her private business, if she wants to address it that’s up to her. But the attention seeking and evasive drip feeding is something else.

Reactions: 21
Just watched her stories this morning and omg, the woman is so bloody thin. Her leg in those pyjamas, her collarbone - she actually makes me ache to look at her she's so bony. If she is in for any sort of ED then she's really not doing well :/

Reactions: 7
Because what exactly gives her the authority to address the surgeon’s competency or lack thereof unless she has met them?

And if it’s just a comment on their skills in general then it’s quite deliberatly misleading and attention seeking. I’ve no idea why she’s in there and tbh I’m not particularly interested in her private business, if she wants to address it that’s up to her. But the attention seeking and evasive drip feeding is something else.
I think she’s just speaking generally. And yes it’s all part of her usual misleading and attention seeking ways on stories.

Reactions: 9
Never seen collarbones like it on a supposedly healthy young woman.

I saw her story....surgeons....maybe she had another DVT.
C sections are carried out by gynae registrar or consultant so weird to call them a surgeon.

Just watched her stories this morning and omg, the woman is so bloody thin. Her leg in those pyjamas, her collarbone - she actually makes me ache to look at her she's so bony. If she is in for any sort of ED then she's really not doing well :/
I dont think she is in there for weight.
Theyd certainly be monitoring the junk if so.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think she’s just speaking generally. And yes it’s all part of her usual misleading and attention seeking ways on stories.
I think she's throwing out red herrings to keep everyone guessing because she knows people will lose interest otherwise. Have to keep them guessing, but don't worry we're all in it together!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily, I have a close friend who was severely anorexic, anorexic to the point her life was hanging in the balance. When she finally started to eat again they didn't care what she ate as long as she was eating. They would give her white bread with lashings of butter and really high calorie/fat food. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that when trying to get someone with an ED to eat, food is food. We are in Scotland though so perhaps different NHS regions do things differently x

[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily, I have a close friend who was severely anorexic, anorexic to the point her life was hanging in the balance. When she finally started to eat again they didn't care what she ate as long as she was eating. They would give her white bread with lashings of butter and really high calorie/fat food. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that when trying to get someone with an ED to eat, food is food. We are in Scotland though so perhaps different NHS regions do things differently x

Reactions: 7
sorry if this is a dumb question but when is her baby actually due?

Reactions: 3
Again, when I was in with HG, I got bloods taken regularly, and urine tests. They would not jsut go away without doing it, they have a lot to do. On my ward they'd come between 4.45 and 5.45 in the morning.
Mine was done at around 6ish along with meds trolley, but most of the time i was fully awake as no one sleeps in hosptial do they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So do I. That text from her dad, which has now vanished, said something like “can’t wait till mum AND BABY are home”
So either she’s already had the baby or she’ll be staying in until she does.
Why she does put tit up then delete it.... personally i think that screams 'attention'

Never seen collarbones like it on a supposedly healthy young woman.

I saw her story....surgeons....maybe she had another DVT.
C sections are carried out by gynae registrar or consultant so weird to call them a surgeon.

Look at the deepest of the collarbone 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why she does put tit up then delete it.... personally i think that screams 'attention'
I’m assuming she put it up to show off the bit about her dad calling Henry “Handsome man” (like he’s been instructed to do)
But then she realised it said the thing about the baby so she deleted. It was only there for a few minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've recently found tattle and this is my first post!!

My theory is that she's had some sort of operation and needed a nasogastric tube for a few days and that's why we didn't see her in any stories. As soon as it was removed she started doing them again.
And she's not giving any details of her hospital stay/baby because the story will have been sold to hello mag already.

#justmytheory

Reactions: 13
Being wheeled about by Mr H....cant walk? 😂🤣

I've recently found tattle and this is my first post!!

My theory is that she's had some sort of operation and needed a nasogastric tube for a few days and that's why we didn't see her in any stories. As soon as it was removed she started doing them again.
And she's not giving any details of her hospital stay/baby because the story will have been sold to hello mag already.

#justmytheory
That's possible. Would of needed to be emergency surgery, they dont like using anaesthetic when pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.