Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had some sickness meds at the start but if she had Hyperemesis we would all know about it she wouldnt have been able to deal with smells and the signings aswell she would have been vomitting everywhere
I had Hyperemesis until week 20 and I couldn’t do a thing I was in bed and throwing up that’s all my life consisted off. I couldn’t stand the smell of anything at all the thought of zoflora would have been enough to make me throw up.

Another dimwit. Who need these many products. Bunch of attention seekers.
How much money is sat there 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is sad over a cloth...oh my days....🙄

Meeeeeeee!!!

Even in hospital she’s still wearing some weird off the shoulder thing.
Someone send the woman a nice cotton nightshirt.
Also. I’ve worked as a phlebotomist in a hospital, they don’t go away if you’re asleep. They just wake you up.
And by the time she’s done the post on Instagram she’s lost most of that time and she’s wide awake anyway...what a load of bollocks..just a stupid excuse for a post 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Letting us know the nurses, doctors and SURGEONS have all been fantastic. Passively letting us know she’s had surgery and saying just enough to worry people and keep them interested without saying much at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does this mean they’re taking her bloods every morning? I’m clueless as to what reason she may be in there but they’re clearly keeping a very close eye on her.
Again, when I was in with HG, I got bloods taken regularly, and urine tests. They would not jsut go away without doing it, they have a lot to do. On my ward they'd come between 4.45 and 5.45 in the morning.

Reactions: 8
Another dimwit. Who need these many products. Bunch of attention seekers.
If I had that much money I’d be spending it on clothes/my kids/holidays but each to their own lol

Exactly what I thiught. The pamper hamper is a collection of PR packages gleam have got for her. It's actually worrying how she can't stop the ads even in a hospital bed.
To be fair though it’s her job isn’t it.

Pamper pack aka stuff we want you to flog while in hospital
How can she score it 10/10. Shes just received it and hasn't been to sleep yet.

Things that make me sleepy....
Sophie subtly selling tit she has no idea about and that no one needs or wants 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone actually thought that MH May well be in hospital due to issues with her stomach and not through poor eating/diet ? I only say this as she mentioned surgeons in her story but then again if they’ve mentioned a potential C section to deliver then she will have had a visit from surgeons/ anaesthetist in advance anyway.
It’s all speculation from our side and the only ones who will know for definite why She’s hospitalised are Jamie, family & friends. Oh and Gleam ? 🤓

Reactions: 7
Letting us know the nurses, doctors and SURGEONS have all been fantastic. Passively letting us know she’s had surgery and saying just enough to worry people and keep them interested without saying much at all.
She mentioned this but I can’t see how this means she’s had surgery ?

I think she name dropped surgeons to worry her army, make them think she has a section or surgery imminent. She’s a bleeping attention seeker through and through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Yel

Advertising or seeking freebies from hospital bed? That's a new low.
Natural, organic, fragrance free, vegan and cruelty free. I wonder if this is the start of promoting different products and organic baby stuff? She's already convinced her followers to bulk buy years worth of toxic stuff from retail stores, so not much more to be made from that.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.