Mrs Hinch #216 Lockdown rules l don't care, I'll just distract you all with a pubic hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the hinch express is my first Hinch bingo!!! Omg my day is made 😂 anytime you want to credit me Hinch I'm ready. She must know we talk sense here and that a lot of her followers/hinchers would be wondering where things are too that she says she regularly does or like the hinch express.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She really would have nothing if tattle went dark for 48 hours. She is so pathetic, she wouldn't know an original idea if it bit her

How would we organise it? Like, let's continue chatting but not about anything she could use or, can we start doing really outrageous things?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the hinch express is my first Hinch bingo!!! Omg my day is made 😂 anytime you want to credit me Hinch I'm ready. She must know we talk sense here and that a lot of her followers/hinchers would be wondering where things are too that she says she regularly does or like the hinch express.
Congratulations! Sending you round an egg, turmeric and wasabi pastry roll to celebrate. Without wasabi, obviously! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm gonna say it, I bleeping hate the name Ronnie/Ron. It's old man's name who plays darts, has a fat hairy belly and scratches his arse and sniffs his fingers. It's a horrible name. There is nothing cute or innocent or even childlike about that name. Also feel the same way about the name Keith.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I'm gonna say it, I bleeping hate the name Ronnie/Ron. It's old man's name who plays darts, has a fat hairy belly and scratches his arse and sniffs his fingers. It's a horrible name. There is nothing cute or innocent or even childlike about that name. Also feel the same way about the name Keith.
I’m not a fan of it either. I think she was trying to jump on the bandwagon of the old fashioned names making a comeback like Archie, Harry, Ezra etc but she’s chosen a really odd one and the shortened version of Ron is worse.

Reactions: 23
It grips my tit too, plus she never actually calls him Ronnie anymore, its just plastered all over everything he wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Keith the Leaf, what did he do to deserve that #bekond 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It grips my tit too, plus she never actually calls him Ronnie anymore, its just plastered all over everything he wears.
I find tit like that ironic. We teach our kids about stranger danger, etc... but people very happily have their kids names on EVERY bleeping GARMENT. Not mine. I know their names, they know their names. pweirdo Phil/Child snatcher Julie doesn't need to know them!

Poor Keith the Leaf, what did he do to deserve that #bekond 😂
HAAAAAAAA! I completely forgot about that photosynthesising bastard leaf!

I really don't get these people at all.
Hoarding cleaning products and all those candles.
Don't get me wrong, I'm partial to a candle or 2 but that is a tad overboard. House looks more like a shop.
Not to mention an accident waiting to happen. House full of toxic chemicals and candles never to be used. Nice touch! 💥💥💣💣

View attachment 220112
Someone needs a shag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she had any morals then she would take the financial hit of losing the contracts and team up with some eco-friendly brands. But she’d rather make as much money as possible, whatever the consequences.
I think she’d be scuppered, not just with the loss of income but the legal costs involved with breach of contract. P&G won’t piss about.

Reactions: 6
Perfect opportunity to address yesterday's stories. But no, let's make it about ME again.
Why would you hold up an empty mug? Choose something that represents you? A cleaning cloth. I know its a mug cos that's what SS does, but at least pretend to be original. And at least SS drinks tea and the mug is full

I’m sorry but sophie is sick in the head. An influencer should be held accountable for the things they do. Playing that song over the mixing of chemicals takes me back to her at Christmas last year sharing 1000’s of pounds worth of food to a song about starving children. Unbelievable. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 23
Why would you hold up an empty mug? Choose something that represents you? A cleaning cloth. I know its a mug cos that's what SS does, but at least pretend to be original. And at least SS drinks tea and the mug is full
SS did exactly the same style post this morning an hour before Hinch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.