Mrs Hinch #216 Lockdown rules l don't care, I'll just distract you all with a pubic hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Gemgemgemgem with 92 likes! 🎉🎊

It wasn't a formal thread suggestion but was put forward to be considered by @Whitelilac and @Randomuser123 with 45 of you agreeing!

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Roundup
Hinch’s busy working week finally kicked in on Wednesday when she was chauffer driven to an unknown location about an unknown project that “you’ve (Hinchers) all been wanting”. Thursday, was a photo shoot for the book. Make up by Mikey and Carl Bembridge (hair) were both present and both revealed they were also the hair & MUA for the book cover also. Lots of queries and anger about why and how a pro MUA was allowed during lockdown, but all comments were deleted, and posters were referred to as trolls by Mikey. The dress designer was given no credit by Hinch.

Friday saw her record the first 100 pages for the audio book version.

* Late Wednesday night, Tattle revealed the book cover before Hinch did, thanks to Amazon releasing it.

Saturday morning saw her show an update of Project PerGOLA, including a new fence and a weird macramé shelf to match the sex swing.

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else a bit suspicious of the wring test they did for Pampers? The camera kept cutting away. I'd be interested if anyone on here who has nappies lying around did the same to see if Pampers are really that good!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone else a bit suspicious of the wring test they did for Pampers? The camera kept cutting away. I'd be interested if anyone on here who has nappies lying around did the same to see if Pampers are really that good!
Don’t trust it one bit 🤣 pampers were by far the worst nappies I’ve used and leaked the most! But aldi mamia ones are 👌🏻 and a fraction of the price!

Reactions: 76
Yes wring test seems rigged also the way he had the pamper rolled up was more secure than competitors

Aldi nappies are way better, they need to do a comparison test with them please

Reactions: 34
Don’t trust it one bit 🤣 pampers were by far the worst nappies I’ve used and leaked the most! But aldi mamia ones are 👌🏻 and a fraction of the price!
Literally this. Pampers were awful for us! And gave our son terrible nappy rash, Aldi’s mamia are so much nicer

Reactions: 30
Of course she's promoting pampers nappies coz she has a constant free supply of them. Meanwhile last night people in my area came together to provide a family with nappies for their toddler and cow and gate milk for their new baby. All coz this family have lost their jobs through covid and were to ashamed to admit how bad things were until a member of our covid support group was made aware. Honestly she makes me bleeping sick. A millionaire getting gifted nappies and genuine people struggling get duck all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 164
Pampers are tit tried them all from newborn to pull ups, aldi are the best hands down however I do rate the pampers premie nappies the rest are 💩 don’t believe the test at all

Reactions: 20
The wring test.... he let it drip out the end of the competitors. So we all know it’s the better nappy anyway because pampers are terrible. Also pampers are not very eco friendly because I’m 31 and this is my pampers nappy that my mum kept (still as good as new. Probably the same in landfill) note the size next to the brand I use for my babies and no it wasn’t because I was a massive baby 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pampers are shite for 13 quid a pack ridiculous, lidl or morrisons own are fab or basically any supermarket brand tbh...but because its a branded nappie costing a fortune she has to be brand partner 😒 ive always said all her cleaning shite she promotes is never own brand stuff always branded. Because its about the label 🙃

Reactions: 20
The wring test.... he let it drip out the end of the competitors. So we all know it’s the better nappy anyway because pampers are terrible. Also pampers are not very eco friendly because I’m 31 and this is my pampers nappy that my mum kept (still as good as new. Probably the same in landfill) note the size next to the brand I use for my babies and no it wasn’t because I was a massive baby 🤪
Those original pampers where the best x

Reactions: 5
If you’re going to do a fair test you need to do exactly that... make it fair!
It’s obvious that the competition nappy was not rolled over and the liquid was allowed to pour out compared to the super tight rolled pampers one. Pampers were awful whenever we used them, they leaked through the night and were extremely poor fitted. But she’s not exactly going to say the competitor is better when she’s being paid 000’s is she?!

Reactions: 18
Started with pampers on my first born quickly realised budget own brands were better switched and never picked up a packet of pampers when my 2nd was born all asda/aldi with both of mine. 😊 and I agree his hand positioning was very different on both nappies they are an advert they are never ever going to say actually go buy the own brand nappies. Stupid Hinchliffe's.

Reactions: 16
Why does Ronmctuftiness look like he’s had a french pedicure in the video with the cleaning trolley 😳 the most over filtered child in history that kid......

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A bit late to the party on this one, but so glad she addressed pubes in the bathroom...my OH likes to trim his over the toilet, but the vested one probs won't have the audacity to do that would he 🙊 ATB...glad I'm not alone guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have used pampers from day 1 and find them great. It is annoying she gets gifted them though

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she got him a cleaning trolley for his birthday, or am I going mad in the web of lies?!

Reactions: 15
What the actual duck has she bought that poor child now? A bloody cleaning trolley. Aspirational. How will that child know the difference between a toy spray bottle and one of Mummmazzz hundreds of chemical sprays in her unlocked cupboards? Where are the age appropriate toys? I . . . give up. She is bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 45
She says apsolutely not absolutely and it does my TITS IN. Sorry. I’ve done a 13km hike and trained legs so I’m a bit sore and grumpy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.