Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

life is great

Chatty Member
Of course she's promoting pampers nappies coz she has a constant free supply of them. Meanwhile last night people in my area came together to provide a family with nappies for their toddler and cow and gate milk for their new baby. All coz this family have lost their jobs through covid and were to ashamed to admit how bad things were until a member of our covid support group was made aware. Honestly she makes me fucking sick. A millionaire getting gifted nappies and genuine people struggling get fuck all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 164

Havingasnoop123

Hey everyone a lurker but first time poster always been to scared to post incase every jumps down your throat like on her fan pages 😂 ...I can’t believe how many products she used to clean her bathroom absolutely shocking! I also read that thread on that Facebook page yesterday where everyone was saying how dangerous her bathroom clean was and I was really not surprised the post got deleted unless you all worship the ground she walks on then you can’t have an opinion on her dangerous posts! Also the more threads I have tried to catch up on and read I’m getting the impression hinch likes to come to tattle because she loves that fact she has so many posts about her. Why else would you continue to read a page that’s supposedly full off trolls if it upset you so much?
I also believe she is protected somehow because I do not understand how she has been able to get away with a lot of things that’s happened over the last week.. make up & hair in lockdown and the bathroom clean. I honestly do not understand how she’s getting away with it and her management team.😡😡

Ps I found tattle as that supposedly awful page that people shared every time she cried trolls and I don’t see no trolling I just see a group of people calling her out on her lies and stupidity. Thanks for making me see more sense in who she actually is 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Punkpunkpunk

I'm gonna say it, I fucking hate the name Ronnie/Ron. It's old man's name who plays darts, has a fat hairy belly and scratches his arse and sniffs his fingers. It's a horrible name. There is nothing cute or innocent or even childlike about that name. Also feel the same way about the name Keith.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Clarkey99

Anyone else a bit suspicious of the wring test they did for Pampers? The camera kept cutting away. I'd be interested if anyone on here who has nappies lying around did the same to see if Pampers are really that good!
Don’t trust it one bit 🤣 pampers were by far the worst nappies I’ve used and leaked the most! But aldi mamia ones are 👌🏻 and a fraction of the price!

Reactions: 76

AllieBee

VIP Member
Just catching up with today's edition of Hinch. Jesus fucking Christ HOW many products did she use in that bathroom clean

Viakal
Flash liquid
Flash spray
Astonish window spray
Dettol
Zoflora
Bog pine
Power mop

8 products to clean 1 little room and christ alone knows how many cloths.

What really really irritates me with her is she has the platform to make a massive difference. So why not start using eco products like Ecover, Method, Bio D or even natural cleaning solutions like white vinegar. Sure she could get a brand partnership with even pet friendly products like Astonish or Lidls own brand rather than a completely unethical, tested on animals horrible company like P&G. I wont buy their products, a bottle of white vinegar cleans most stuff for me beautifully and doesnt harm a single living thing. Why not use her platform to make a REAL difference and do something bloody useful.

Obvs I know that cumslut, bumstretcher and Brexit dildo wont be swiping up but hey!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

AllTheVestGuys

Grinch.

Leah passed away last week by inadvertently mixing Harpic & Flash bathroom. You did this today, gave no safety advice or warning and cleaned YOUR bathroom with 8 different products.

Next time why dont you try using Astonish cream cleaner with bleach which is specifically designed for bathrooms, you can use this for toilet including inside the bowl on limescale and shit stains also the sink, showers and baths. For any glass (Kermit) is designed to be damp and use this for “CHEMICAL FREE CLEANING” you don’t need to clean with flash bathroom then spray with highly TOXIC dettol spray.

Why dont you try it one day?

Love a pro cleaner

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Going to ‘work’? No, you’re not. You’re going to spend a few hours in a recording studio reading out your Meeemoir. You’re being driven there and back and will be fed and watered and fawned over while you’re there. You’ve left your son at home in his own house with his dad and when you get home in a few hours, not 10 or 12 like most of us, you’ll probably get a takeaway for tea, or your Ma will bring round a fatted calf. Please don’t use the word ‘work’ because it’s bloody insulting to those of us who do actually work and spend most of our lives trying to catch up with ourselves whilst feeling real mum guilt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Cbawts90

Cannot believe what I have just seen. Playing I can't breathe by Mario while doing a bathroom clean and mixing chemicals, the exact same mistake that poor Leah who died after breathing difficulties doing the same thing!! All the cleaning community have heard about it and there is no excuse for such lack of respect to that poor woman. Shame on you Hinch, your dispicable behaviour will catch up with you one day.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Sophie
1) your dog is above your child in height
2) his body language is aimed away from Ronnie
3) he isn't looking around at him he is using "WHALE EYE" which is a sign a dog doesn't like what is happening.

Please please please teach your child and dog a healthy relationship with boundary's

• Sad
Reactions: 65

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi guuuysss
I was stood in my back garden today talking to my neighbour. Just about random shite and she suddenly goes 'I'm getting my livingroom redone' so I'm like 'oh yeah? Like what?' And she whips her phone out and shows me a pic. Grey. I just laughed I couldn't help it. She's in her 50s. She said her daughter got her into Mrs Hinch and she's been tempted for a while. I couldn't even be bothered trying to sway her to the dark side UNTIL she said she's taken out a loan to get said livingroom.
I told her she was daft and she shouldn't get herself into money trouble to have a dull looking livingroom like Grinch, and she shouldn't aspire to have anything she has. She got a bit defensive, calling Grinch the best thing since sliced bread.
Again I couldn't be arsed filling her in but I said just sign up to Tattle. She called me a troll 🤣 'there'll be a chapter about you in her book'
I replied saying 'ill write a book about how much of a dickhead she is then' and walked back inside 🤣
Gonna be awks when I see her mowing her front garden again anyway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

L00kform3

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but does it piss anybody else off that the mirror isn’t in the centre between those hanging pots? Or is that just me? 😂😂
FFD16EB6-059B-46C0-B8B6-168D930F4107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63

FauxShow

I reported Makeup by Mikey for self employment grant fraud. I'm pretty certain, being an MUA he will have applied for it, but he's obviously worked throughout, breaking lockdown laws whilst he's been at it. That'll teach the arse-licking prick to call us trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jenniet

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch not very popular today! Playing how do you breathe whilst cleaning bathroom but not acknowledging the poor lady who lost her life doing just that exposing herself to too many different chemicals!! Let’s hope this and her blatant rule breaking is her fall from grace

• Wow
Reactions: 62

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I only allow toys in my conservatory plus it’s closer to the garden anyway, I keep the living room tidy because my husband when he gets in from work questions what I’ve been doing all day & if the first room he walks into is tidy then it’s less stressful for me & I don’t have to clean 2 rooms.
This makes me feel really sad for you!! Who does your husband think he is questioning what you’ve been doing if the house isn’t spotless. Give him a kick back into the 1950’s

Reactions: 61

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sophie
1) your dog is above your child in height
2) his body language is aimed away from Ronnie
3) he isn't looking around at him he is using "WHALE EYE" which is a sign a dog doesn't like what is happening.

Please please please teach your child and dog a healthy relationship with boundary's

Well I never knew that

'Trainers are said to use the term to describe a greater amount of "white" in a dog's eyes as a means to communicate. ... Side-eye may be a way for dogs to say "Back off," and usually precedes some sort of aggression, especially if they've been guarding something like a toy — or food — and suddenly feel threatened'

Soph for when you catch up - Henry is telling you he doesn't like it.

whale eye.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58