Mrs Hinch #216 Lockdown rules l don't care, I'll just distract you all with a pubic hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with today's edition of Hinch. Jesus bleeping Christ HOW many products did she use in that bathroom clean

Viakal
Flash liquid
Flash spray
Astonish window spray
Dettol
Zoflora
Bog pine
Power mop

8 products to clean 1 little room and christ alone knows how many cloths.

What really really irritates me with her is she has the platform to make a massive difference. So why not start using eco products like Ecover, Method, Bio D or even natural cleaning solutions like white vinegar. Sure she could get a brand partnership with even pet friendly products like Astonish or Lidls own brand rather than a completely unethical, tested on animals horrible company like P&G. I wont buy their products, a bottle of white vinegar cleans most stuff for me beautifully and doesnt harm a single living thing. Why not use her platform to make a REAL difference and do something bloody useful.

Obvs I know that cumslut, bumstretcher and Brexit dildo wont be swiping up but hey!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Why does she feel the need to ram every inch of that perGOLA with utter tit. It looks so cheap and nasty now. Give it a rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I may be the only one who uses pampers but they work for my son as opposed to Asda’s own which gave him a horrible rash! But I do agree the ‘test’ she did seems a bit sus... I use them but they’re certainly not everything they claim “12 hours of dryness” my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kate to the party. That pube story 🤦‍♀️ what did she do?! Take vesties balls out of her handbag and pluck a couple and sprinkled them in the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's it guilt your "army" into feeling like they need to buy the expensive nappies!!!

I used Pampers when my twins were born as they were the only tiny premature baby nappies I could find. As soon as I could I switched to Aldi or Asda and they were just as good and fraction of the price!!

Reactions: 11
Why does she pretend that wraps are pizza bases? Just chuck the fillings in and wrap it up like a normal person would 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well of course Pampers was going to win - it was a no-brainer - Hinch is PAID by them, she’s given FREE nappies - there’s no way she will say a bad word against them. This was fixed from the moment they started recording this sham show. There’s nothing fairer in this world than an influencer who is paid and given freebies to promote an item 🤣 🤥🤥🤥🤥#nappytesttotallyfixed #donttrustanyinfluencerwhoispaidtopromote #anotherwaytodeflectcovidiotrumours

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It really bothers me when she put food, wraps, etc straight onto the worktop!!! Use a chopping board or a plate please

Reactions: 28
Just catching up with today's edition of Hinch. Jesus bleeping Christ HOW many products did she use in that bathroom clean

Viakal
Flash liquid
Flash spray
Astonish window spray
Dettol
Zoflora
Bog pine
Power mop

8 products to clean 1 little room and christ alone knows how many cloths.

What really really irritates me with her is she has the platform to make a massive difference. So why not start using eco products like Ecover, Method, Bio D or even natural cleaning solutions like white vinegar. Sure she could get a brand partnership with even pet friendly products like Astonish or Lidls own brand rather than a completely unethical, tested on animals horrible company like P&G. I wont buy their products, a bottle of white vinegar cleans most stuff for me beautifully and doesnt harm a single living thing. Why not use her platform to make a REAL difference and do something bloody useful.

Obvs I know that cumslut, bumstretcher and Brexit dildo wont be swiping up but hey!
She'll be tied into a ££££ contract with P&G for a certain amount of time I would think, she'll not be allowed to show too many other products I bet.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she make/buy ordinary pizza bases? She wants to exude this 1950s nuclear family housewife fairytale vibe ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 12
Oh duck off Sophie! He “LOVES” it because he enjoys pushing things. Stop conditioning him with your damn cleaning crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those “Pizzas” she’s made look absolutely bleeping vile. Hinchy if you see this, you’re still a long, long way from your goal of being better in the kitchen. Ffs. Stop pissing about with your stupid concoctions and learn to actually cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Would love to see the state of that child’s clothes after eating that rainbow lolly 🤣 can’t believe she just mixed food colourings and yoghurt together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.