Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else having a hard time sleeping,especially through this crisis?
How does Mr Vestwithnorealjob manage to sleep all night and is never the first one up?
He stays up all night playing with his Willy......Hill account!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Someone told me recently that people were spraying their kids with diluted Zoflora before school. Apparently it was an idea on one of these crazy pages?
I febreeze the tit out of my kids.......so much nicer hunz. ATV xxx 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I started following her back in the day she 100% used to spray furniture with diluted zoflora
Can anyone remember when she used it as a perfume? Because they were on a night away and she "accidentally" forgot her perfume so dabbed some behind her ears?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Right then guyzzz better get up early as the morning montage of her wedding will be on show. It was all about her on last years anniversary montage and can guarantee it will be about her again. There will be a picture of Pa Barker wiping away a tear and pair of them stood in the window of Gosfield Hall. Then throughout the day she will get tit loads of messages stating how her and Jamie are made for each other.....excuse me while i fetch the sick bucket!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Can anyone remember when she used it as a perfume? Because they were on a night away and she "accidentally" forgot her perfume so dabbed some behind her ears?
No bleeping way??? I almost choked on my tea 🤣

Right then guyzzz better get up early as the morning montage of her wedding will be on show. It was all about her on last years anniversary montage and can guarantee it will be about her again. There will be a picture of Pa Barker wiping away a tear and pair of them stood in the window of Gosfield Hall. Then throughout the day she will get tit loads of messages stating how her and Jamie are made for each other.....excuse me while i fetch the sick bucket!!!!
Couple Goals 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it that stuff you spray down the loo prior to having a dump? VIPOO or whatever it’s called. Still, twatty thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went into my sis-in-laws house a few weeks ago. After a few mins I was nearly choking asked what was the weird smell. She was burning Zoflora in wax burners all around the house... I had a headache within minutes so I went around blowing them all out trying to tell her that it wasn’t a great idea. 🤦🏽‍♀️
I was just telling my husband about this and he's just said his mum used to do that 🤦🏻‍♀️ i knew her for 20 years, seems I never really did...shook.

Wasn’t it that stuff you spray down the loo prior to having a dump? VIPOO or whatever it’s called. Still, twatty thing to do
Just when I thought it couldn't get any more funny than using zoflora as perfume 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUO

Begs the question, why would anyone take a bottle of Zoflora when they were going away for a night? She is so bloody strange, no normal.person would do that. Probably lying again anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He stays up all night playing with his Willy......Hill account!
My mum used to
Pa was wiping away a tear of relief,giving her away to another sap

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apart from the fire hazard, I couldn’t be arsed to have to move that before I turned the cooker on, the it would be in the way wherever I put it.
I also feel the same about those wooden bath thingies that you have across the bath with candles & what not on it - be right in my way while I’m washing & if you move it, what the hell do you do with all the ornamentals - clutter the window ledge?
controversially - Don’t like cushions on my bed either, I just want to be able to climb in & not have to deal with a mountain of cushions at bedtime & where do they go, oh yeah ..... all over the floor.
Sorry, moan over! 🙊😬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Apart from the fire hazard, I couldn’t be arsed to have to move that before I turned the cooker on, the it would be in the way wherever I put it.
I also feel the same about those wooden bath thingies that you have across the bath with candles & what not on it - be right in my way while I’m washing & if you move it, what the hell do you do with all the ornamentals - clutter the window ledge?
controversially - Don’t like cushions on my bed either, I just want to be able to climb in & not have to deal with a mountain of cushions at bedtime & where do they go, oh yeah ..... all over the floor.
Sorry, moan over! 🙊😬
Agreed....cushions are for couches, vases are for sideboards or window sills and wooden boards are for sheds.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That photo of them stood in the windows never fails to crack me up 🤣 chavtastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So I’ve had a good look through lots of grid posts..... soo many the same grey and white room over and over. She regularly got about 5000 likes. Around the time of her going on this morning it jumped up massively. The wedding and pregnancy added to this. She went to 1 million followers in 6 months!! Insane... and dodgy!! There’s some serious work behind that. Within 9 months she had a book published!! 😳 that just doesn’t happen without money and links behind you- when the only thing g happening is cleaning

Reactions: 22
It’s not Media training you want love, it’s Photoshop! WTF is going on with her claw? Looks like she’s stretched it to the point it could actually be a foot! And that same stupid pose each time 🙄
0C149853-3FF6-415A-A043-42D58C125A84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ok... this isn’t recent but I just looked back through her grid posts starting from the beginning. I’m trying to work n out when the large number of followers started. She gets about 1500 likes for ages. Loads of photos are repeated a few times.

someone mentioned that they’ve started following her after seeing Her Facebook post - in guessing maybe she tried to get followers from the cleaning groups.

dangerous ideas... soak your vacuum filter zoflora!! 😳 zoflora in a reed diffuser!! 😳😳😳
I think she has a YouTube channel where she reposts insta vids. Not sure if she’s behind it though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.